+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samra_ said:
means I have to wait further ?

got the Ontario PT nomination in Feb-16, got the acknowledgement letter from OINP in Oct-16. result awaited.
After this, you would get your nomination. Once you accept the nomination, 600 points will be added to your account. Once that happens, you will get an ITA in the next draw.

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Dear Members,

Do i need to get PCC for my accompanying partner as well or is it only required for the primary applicant ?

Regards

syahska

Star Member
May 13, 2016
My sincere apologies if this is not the right forum. Admin- feel free to delete my post.
My EE was created on 27 July and I currently score CRS 418(including wife) and 442(without wife).This includes a B.E and MBA assessed by WES as Masters equivalent. My core intention of the Candian PR is to move there on permanent basis and as early as I can. I am 35 yrs old now and will turn 36 in Feb. My passport is valid till May 2016. Basis this i have a few queries:
1.What will be your advise: Go ahead with CRS 418 and apply for the provincial nomination (I definitely would like OINP/BC)
2.Go ahead with CRS442 (mention in EE profile Married, but wife not accompanying)and see if i stand a chance with an ITA this year-makes life easier for now
3.Upon receipt of PR, process my wife's PR and she keeps travelling back and forth till she lands up with a PR herself
4.Ive been reading through and i understand there is going to be a substantial increase in 2017 ITAs, about a 7% increase translating to ~15k ITAs for 2017 and an intake of 84k spousal sponsorship
5.I have applied through a Consultant however, find them to be useless
6.Wrt NOC, Ive been pretty much in the IT Strategy Consulting side(>10yrs) which means i fall under the NOC 0125(Other business services managers). However, i can also use the NOC 0213(Computer & IS Manager (0213). Which do you advise i utilize as my primary NOC code basis the following:
a. IF i apply without provincial nomination (CRS 442) and will this be your advise?
b. IF i apply for a provincial nomination to Onatrio AND Nova Scotia (CRS 418) and will this be your advise?
I look forward to your response as an advise and definitely look forward to all your guidance.
REgards,
Yahska

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Good morning all.

Me and my spouse are trying for OINP. I have read old messages in this forum in which a person mentioned that you should have more than 2 years of passport validity.

In my case, the validity of passport for both me and my spouse is less than 2 years. Should i immediately apply for reissue of passport for both before I get PT notification, which is expected to open in November 2016?

Please suggest so that I can adequate steps from my end.

Thanks.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
paryant22 said:
Good morning all.

Me and my spouse are trying for OINP. I have read old messages in this forum in which a person mentioned that you should have more than 2 years of passport validity.

In my case, the validity of passport for both me and my spouse is less than 2 years. Should i immediately apply for reissue of passport for both before I get PT notification, which is expected to open in November 2016?

Please suggest so that I can adequate steps from my end.

Thanks.
If you have Indian passports, then it is important to note that Indian passports can be renewed only within 12 months from the expiry date.
So, you can mention this important fact in your application and submit the copies of your existing passports.
There are quite a few candidates including me who mentioned this note in their OINP application, no worries.

apple123_4567

Oct 2, 2015
Dear Admin

Can you please add me to the OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide whats appgroup
+91 9818926799

Thank you

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi, i needed an info regarding job experience. I completed my undergraduate study in Fall 2013 and started working almost immediately. But my undergraduate certificate was published on July 2014. I worked from November 2013 to December 2014, completed One yr and a month job (40hrs a week job) and then moved to uk for my post graduation degree. So is it a problem for me if i apply for OINP (when it opens) ? I am concerned about my certificate dates as i have started working before my results were published officially. I have all the reference letter from my employer mentioning about my job description time period etc. If anyone can please reply that would be great for me. Regards.

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Folks;

my accompany spouse hasn't shown in my nomination letter. Is that normal ? please advise

Ontario Master Graduate Stream:
Application Submitted: May 4th, 2016
AOR: September 1st, 2016
Additional Docs Request: October 7, 2016 - Lease, Payslips X 2, Job letter
Nomination, Oct 24, 2016

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

Congrats on the nomination. All your good deeds are finally rewarded.
BTW, I was curious about the next step in my own application process. In the AOR, i received on 24 Aug, it was mentioned that when the application moves to assessment phase, they will notify through email. But until now, they haven't sent any email. I was just wondering, do they really notify candidates, when the application moves to the next phase ? Has anyone ever received any pre-nomination email from OINP regarding the progress of the application ? Below is the Quote from the email received and finally Should I send an email and inquire about the current status ? Thanks in advance.

"Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for

assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase

and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted

directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.

Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications

and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to

process applications as expediently as possible.

We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has

moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of

your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the

program."

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harshshrma119 said:
Hi Raj,

Congrats on the nomination. All your good deeds are finally rewarded.
BTW, I was curious about the next step in my own application process. In the AOR, i received on 24 Aug, it was mentioned that when the application moves to assessment phase, they will notify through email. But until now, they haven't sent any email. I was just wondering, do they really notify candidates, when the application moves to the next phase ? Has anyone ever received any pre-nomination email from OINP regarding the progress of the application ? Below is the Quote from the email received and finally Should I send an email and inquire about the current status ? Thanks in advance.

"Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for

assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase

and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted

directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.

Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications

and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to

process applications as expediently as possible.

We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has

moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of

your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the

program."
Thank you!

Well, that is a generic reply and applicants are not expected to take everything OINP mentions literally :) . Many applicants do not get an e-mail when their file goes to assessment phase.

You can write an e-mail and ask for the status of your application. Otherwise, you can try calling them and if you are lucky, you would be able to speak to a helpful officer and he might give you some specifics about your application.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
KRahman said:
Hi, i needed an info regarding job experience. I completed my undergraduate study in Fall 2013 and started working almost immediately. But my undergraduate certificate was published on July 2014. I worked from November 2013 to December 2014, completed One yr and a month job (40hrs a week job) and then moved to uk for my post graduation degree. So is it a problem for me if i apply for OINP (when it opens) ? I am concerned about my certificate dates as i have started working before my results were published officially. I have all the reference letter from my employer mentioning about my job description time period etc. If anyone can please reply that would be great for me. Regards.
Your work experience looks fine and the dates are not a concern as long as you have reference letters and other relevant documents to prove your employment records.
Yes, if you have 400 or more CRS points in your EE profile and only after you receive NOI from OINP, you can apply.

marsh08

Nov 6, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Below is my case:

Created Express Entry profile on Jan 15, 2016
Received Invitation from Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) on Jan 18, 2016
Submitted my Application for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) on Feb 09, 2016
Received Acknowledgment from The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program that they have received my application. Got this email on Aug 12, 2016

Since then I haven't received or heard back anything from them yet. Any idea how long its normally taking them to process and if i need to contact them ? My Post Graduation Work permit expires on April 11, 2017 and I am not sure what should i be doing. I was thinking about applying for a bridge work permit but if i am correct i need to wait for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program to finish processing. Any tips or Idea is greatly appreciated. Thanks