17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
wiliam2701 said:
Thanks god, I'll join it right now.
Yes because in french Priorité basée sur le capital humain

Is Human capital PRIORITIES stream. You can check it out in french at ontario immigration website.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matifshoaib said:
Thanks mate, however, do you have any idea whether the criteria will remain the same?

Like won't they revise the score to 450?
There are rumors that OINP may raise the cut-off to get invited as well as introduce occupations-in-demand list. But nobody knows for sure until they re-open. I prefer to think that they won't increase the cut-off much as CRS 450 was once the cut-off to receive direct ITA from cic and may as well be once again hopefully, so OINP won't be needed.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi All,

my BOWP application to extend my work permit got refused and now i am out of status. I wanted to know if I can apply for closed work permit based on my PNP nominee? I dont have an LMIA with me. Is it mandatory to have LMIA to apply for closed work permit?
OR are there any other options to get work permit??? :(

thanks,

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello,
I'm from the French stream, with French as first language. I know that throughout the OINP process both TEF & IELTS have to remain valid. But I was just wondering what should I do if post nomination, my IELTS expires (while waiting for ITA or still under processing with CIC).

Since French is my first language, should I still sit for the IELTS again?
I'm just asking this now, in case you seniors are not around when it happens next year ;)

Thanks for all your help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kachra said:
Hi All,

my BOWP application to extend my work permit got refused and now i am out of status. I wanted to know if I can apply for closed work permit based on my PNP nominee? I dont have an LMIA with me. Is it mandatory to have LMIA to apply for closed work permit?
OR are there any other options to get work permit??? :(

thanks,
Don't be out of status. Immediately apply for a visitor visa and get a valid status. Being out of status might hurt the application later on. I'm not sure if closed WP is an option but first things first - get a valid status. Visitor's visa.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is no timeline as such. You can expect an additional document request/verification call when your application is in this stage.
Hi Raj and Other OINP Colleagues,

If any of you has already got the verification call that Raj is mentioning above can you please tell me what were the questions and how answered them. If our responses, though technical correct, but do not impress the officer will the application be rejected?.
Your replies would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is no timeline as such. You can expect an additional document request/verification call when your application is in this stage.
Hi Raj and Other OINP Colleagues,

If any of you has already got the verification call that Raj is mentioning above can you please tell me what were the questions and how answered them. If our responses, though technical correct, but do not impress the officer will the application be rejected?.
Your replies would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
maleeksha said:
Hello,
I'm from the French stream, with French as first language. I know that throughout the OINP process both TEF & IELTS have to remain valid. But I was just wondering what should I do if post nomination, my IELTS expires (while waiting for ITA or still under processing with CIC).

Since French is my first language, should I still sit for the IELTS again?
I'm just asking this now, in case you seniors are not around when it happens next year ;)

Thanks for all your help.
Good question i was wondering the same thing

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Alright quick update to those in the same boat as me, I just received my expired bank draft + receipt by mail. Still didn't receive any email answers from them, so I still don't know if my new bank draft was received and wether my OINP application has resumed.

My IELTS is about to expire in January, I will probably need to do another test. How am I to update my new IELTS results? (Given that they are not replying to emails)

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Can someone please provide answers to these questions. Apologize if they have been previously answered.

- Does a CEC applicant from another province need to provide proof of funds?

- Can a print out of my bank statement alone suffice or do I have to obtain a letter drafted from the Canadian bank?

- Anyone who lives in another province and has no tie to ontario, can you please paste below or inbox me a sample of your Letter of Intent to reside in the province? Also, what other proof did you provide?

- Lastly, my job is a renewable contract position with an end date. Can I in a Letter of Explanation state the reason why it is a contract position which is because I do not have my PR yet (I know..employers ::) )

Thank you so much.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
BA2LAMAZ said:
Can someone please provide answers to these questions. Apologize if they have been previously answered.

- Does a CEC applicant from another province need to provide proof of funds? Strictly speaking no, but since you don't yet have a job in Ontario they may ask you for PoF, unless you can provide some evidence that your company will move you to Ontario should you so wish it, I'd be ready to provide PoF

- Can a print out of my bank statement alone suffice or do I have to obtain a letter drafted from the Canadian bank? Strictly speaking it needs to be on bank letterhead, but there have been posts of people who provided print outs and it was accepted. If it's additional DOCs then a print out should be ok, if it's a new app then I'd try to get it from your bank just to be sure

- Anyone who lives in another province and has no tie to ontario, can you please paste below or inbox me a sample of your Letter of Intent to reside in the province? Also, what other proof did you provide? Trust me, you don't want that... You don't want the office to question you on why did you use a template as your letter of intent, instead just say why you want to move to Ontario and be truthful about it, unless you write a convincing letter be ready to provide evidence that you've been searching for jobs in Ontario and housing when asked. The best kind of proof you can provide are: evidence of job interviews, job offer letter, if you have friends or family in Ontario include a copy of their ID

- Lastly, my job is a renewable contract position with an end date. Can I in a Letter of Explanation state the reason why it is a contract position which is because I do not have my PR yet (I know..employers ::) ) Here are the eligibility requirements for CEC - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp - so long as you meet those you're fine, just be DAMN sure you meet them, if there is even the slightest change that a case office will calculate you experience and it will come up short of 12 months then you'll be refused, so in this case it may be better to select FSW (if you have over 5 years of exp. in your NOC)

Thank you so much.