+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
My IELTS is valid for 10 more months and hopefully, I'll get the nomination before that ;).
hi mr.raj,
i have some ques.hope u will answer.
1.what does it mean by recreating ee profile if u dont get pt within few weeks?
2.my crs score is 413.will open my ee profile shortly.but my settlemnt funds are only few weeks old.can i open ee profile?
3. if i open ee profile and my funds are not matured for 3/6months is there any chances of getting pt for oinp?
4. even if i get pt while having a very new bank statemnt i will be unable to provide 6mnth bank statemnt.will it cause in rejection?
5.i m a single mother with my daughter .got divorce in jsnuary.what are the additional documents needed fr my daughter?
please answer.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Raj,
Good morning....
I have some questions:
1. Can I apply for another country VISA during the PT invitation and nomination duration phase? Does this affect the application and ties with Ontario?
2. My wife have appeared IELTS in Oct'15 with old passport, but recently found mistake in spelling of Place of Birth in it. There is different spelling in Birth-Certificate. Whether She should apply for correction in Passport? If she gets new passport, whether she have to appear for IELTS again?
3. What we should do to show the ties with Ontario? Have friends in Ontario, does this do? What are other options?
Thank you.
Wish you best luck for nomination.......

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dhruvmehtani said:
is it necessary to declare all jobs to OINP?

I applied in Feb and recently got an AOR. Post feb 2016 I got a new job which I hate and plan to leave soon. I wish to not include this job in my application. what do experts recommend here?
Well, since it is a change of personal information, you have to report this to OINP. However, you need not produce any documents if you are not claiming CRS points for the current job.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sam_15 said:
hi mr.raj,
i have some ques.hope u will answer.
1.what does it mean by recreating ee profile if u dont get pt within few weeks?

OINP isn't sending PTs for the Human Capital Priorities Stream. That program is on pause and they might resume it again in November.

2.my crs score is 413.will open my ee profile shortly.but my settlemnt funds are only few weeks old.can i open ee profile?

Yes.

3. if i open ee profile and my funds are not matured for 3/6months is there any chances of getting pt for oinp?

Funds are checked after you submit your application to OINP and at the post e-APR submission stage. Not during the creation of the EE profile. So, no issues.

4. even if i get pt while having a very new bank statemnt i will be unable to provide 6mnth bank statemnt.will it cause in rejection?

No. 6 months bank statement requirement is only to prove that you did not borrow funds. If you can otherwise prove that the money is yours, you are good to go.

5.i m a single mother with my daughter .got divorce in jsnuary.what are the additional documents needed fr my daughter?

Nothing as of now. In the eyes of IRCC, "dependent children" are children who are less than 19 years old. If your daughter is less than 19, she can immigrate with you to Canada. If you are 2 people, then you would have to have enough funds for both of you. Post ITA, your daughter would have to undergo a medical test and get a PCC (if she is 18 years or older) and of course, she needs a Passport.

please answer.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prabag said:
Hello Raj,
Good morning....
I have some questions:
1. Can I apply for another country VISA during the PT invitation and nomination duration phase? Does this affect the application and ties with Ontario?

Yes ,you can apply. No, doesn't effect the application.

2. My wife have appeared IELTS in Oct'15 with old passport, but recently found mistake in spelling of Place of Birth in it. There is different spelling in Birth-Certificate. Whether She should apply for correction in Passport? If she gets new passport, whether she have to appear for IELTS again?

Not sure about the passport thing but it is always good to have accurate information. No, she doesn't have to re-take IELTS if she gets a new passport.

3. What we should do to show the ties with Ontario? Have friends in Ontario, does this do? What are other options?

Ties are optional. However, if you have friends/relatives in Ontario, you can mention them and provide proof for your claim.

Thank you.
Wish you best luck for nomination.......

Thanks. Good luck to you too!

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
one clarification needed about the last question.do i need any legal custody paper to proove that there is no problemfor her travelling with me alone without her father?or any other consennt paper?

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Hello peeps,

My CRS is 405, so am I eligible for OINP?

Please reply.

Thanks! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sam_15 said:
one clarification needed about the last question.do i need any legal custody paper to proove that there is no problemfor her travelling with me alone without her father?or any other consennt paper?
Well, you might require it, depending on the situation. If you have divorced and you have the custody of the child, you might have to submit documentation to prove both the divorce and that you have custody of the child.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
matifshoaib said:
Hello peeps,

My CRS is 405, so am I eligible for OINP?

Please reply.

Thanks! :)
CRS-wise, yes. However, CRS is not the only criteria. Check the first post on the page and understand the other criteria that decide/affect your eligibility.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Pat180715 said:
I don't know whether such a group exists but would like to be added to one. I'm eagerly waiting for OINP to re-open.
Hello,

If no such group, I can create one and add you? Later on others can be added..

Thanks..

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
So i'we been sitting in the pool with CRS 474 since July 2016, with current trend i don't see ITA happening any time soon, will i get automatic OINP notification of interest ? People here saying it will reopen in November, and i did mention that i want to settle in all provinces and territories when i created my EE profile.

aircanada

May 27, 2014
Does anyone know if the criteria for OINP Express Entry stream will remain the same, if/when they restart it? I think inviting everyone with 400 points made it too attainable and therefore they filled the quota immediately.

wiliam2701

Aug 27, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have a question, is the "French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream" a part of the " Human Capital Priorities Stream" or they are two different programs?