AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2016
This is for a friend who got OiNP invitation in his express entry profile with 438 points but didnt accept it due to some circumstances. Can he accept that nomination now?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rimmigrate said:
This is for a friend who got OiNP invitation in his express entry profile with 438 points but didnt accept it due to some circumstances. Can he accept that nomination now?
Invitation is NOT nomination. He should have submitted a complete application within 45 days of receiving PT. Assuming his PT expired, he cannot apply with that invitation. He has to wait for another invitation from OINP.

rimmigrate

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Invitation is NOT nomination. He should have submitted a complete application within 45 days of receiving PT. Assuming his PT expired, he cannot apply with that invitation. He has to wait for another invitation from OINP.
thanks rajkamalmohanram. How can he get another invitation? Does he need a new EE profile?

harshilsm

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Hi Raj and folks,

Received two emails today from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca. My wife being the primary applicant. Her CRS score is 433.

Her timeline is as follows:

Aug'15: Sent her required docs in a package with CAD$1500 DD.
Sep'15: Received Ontario PT Notification Nomination
Dec'15: Received AOR
Oct'16: Received the email below.

Would be grateful if you guys can help me with few questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st email as below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear _______,

Please be informed that your application is currently under review. It has come to our attention that the original payment, attached to your application for fee payment is out of date.

As a result, we are unable to process your payment.

We require you to please provide a replacement, made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email.

Please note that the processing of your application will be on hold until payment is received.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and look forward to receiving the replacement fee as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
Government of Ontario
400 University Ave., 5th Floor
Toronto, ON, M7A 2R9
Tel: 416.327.0374
Fax: 416.327.0860

Q1- The 'original payment' which the email refers to is the original Demand Draft(DD od CAD$1500) which I sent with my package. Is that correct?
Q2- Email states that they will be sending us back the original fee payment, how many days does will it take to get back the DD?

P.S: I am going to send them a new DD anyways.

2nd email as below

Dear _____,

File Number: ___-____

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker.
In order for us to complete processing of your application to our program, please provide us with the following additional documentation as soon as possible.

Overseas work experience is accepted provided that it was full-time, verifiable, relevant and paid. Please provide the following:
1. ALL pay stubs/ performance appraisals issued to you from March 3, 2014 to December 7, 2015 or bank statements showing direct deposits. Please indicate any extended periods of leave, including the dates, and whether this time off was paid or unpaid. Please provide the contact info (phone and email) of your direct supervisor, who would be able to discuss your work experience.

Please also provide the following:

2. Updated bank statements indicating your current level of savings. Please note that you must demonstrate access to at least $15,143 CAD in equivalent - in readily available, unencumbered funds.

3. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please submit:
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience. Please submit a detailed letter of your intention to reside in Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.
Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

You scan/attach the documents and reply to this email.
If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document.

Sincerely,

Officer V****

Government of Ontario

Q1- Is 'intent to reside in Ontario' similar to 'Expression of Interest'? Or do we need to write a fresh content?
Q2- Lately my wife stopped applying for jobs in job bank and other Canadian job websites, is it okay she can start it again show those references/job searches etc?

And the most asked question, after I send all these details, how many days or months can we expect to get the ITA?

Any more details, suggestions and advise are welcomed.

Thank you!
Harshil

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rimmigrate said:
thanks rajkamalmohanram. How can he get another invitation? Does he need a new EE profile?
Yes, he needs a new EE profile and he has to satisfy the eligibility criteria of the program. Currently, OINP has stopped sending out invites because it already has a huge volume of applications in its inventory. They might re-open in November.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harshilsm said:
Hi Raj and folks,

Received two emails today from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca. My wife being the primary applicant. Her CRS score is 433.

Her timeline is as follows:

Aug'15: Sent her required docs in a package with CAD$1500 DD.
Sep'15: Received Ontario PT Notification Nomination
Dec'15: Received AOR
Oct'16: Received the email below.

Would be grateful if you guys can help me with few questions.

1st email as below.

Dear _______,

Please be informed that your application is currently under review. It has come to our attention that the original payment, attached to your application for fee payment is out of date.

As a result, we are unable to process your payment.

We require you to please provide a replacement, made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. In order for us to return your original fee payment, please confirm your mailing address by way of return email.

Please note that the processing of your application will be on hold until payment is received.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and look forward to receiving the replacement fee as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

Government of Ontario
400 University Ave., 5th Floor
Toronto, ON, M7A 2R9
Tel: 416.327.0374
Fax: 416.327.0860

Q1- The 'original payment' which the email refers to is the original Demand Draft(DD od CAD$1500) which I sent with my package. Is that correct?

Yes

Q2- Email states that they will be sending us back the original fee payment, how many days does will it take to get back the DD?

Depends on where you live. Other people who got it back can answer.

P.S: I am going to send them a new DD anyways.

Yup. Send it to them ASAP.
2nd email as below

Dear _____,

File Number: ___-____

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker.
In order for us to complete processing of your application to our program, please provide us with the following additional documentation as soon as possible.

Overseas work experience is accepted provided that it was full-time, verifiable, relevant and paid. Please provide the following:
1. ALL pay stubs/ performance appraisals issued to you from March 3, 2014 to December 7, 2015 or bank statements showing direct deposits. Please indicate any extended periods of leave, including the dates, and whether this time off was paid or unpaid. Please provide the contact info (phone and email) of your direct supervisor, who would be able to discuss your work experience.

Please also provide the following:

2. Updated bank statements indicating your current level of savings. Please note that you must demonstrate access to at least $15,143 CAD in equivalent - in readily available, unencumbered funds.

3. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please submit:
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience. Please submit a detailed letter of your intention to reside in Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.
Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

You scan/attach the documents and reply to this email.
If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document.

Sincerely,

Officer V****

Government of Ontario

Q1- Is 'intent to reside in Ontario' similar to 'Expression of Interest'? Or do we need to write a fresh content?

You can write an essay that describes your research on your line of work in the province (certifications required, major employers etc). You can also describe your research about the province and how you plan to settle there.

Q2- Lately my wife stopped applying for jobs in job bank and other Canadian job websites, is it okay she can start it again show those references/job searches etc?

She can show the e-mails that she has already sent to employers or the e-mails she received via job bank or other job portal.

And the most asked question, after I send all these details, how many days or months can we expect to get the ITA?

OINP doesn't issue ITA. It issues you a nomination. Once you accept your nomination, your CRS will grow by 600 points. After that, you will get an ITA whenever a draw takes place.

Any more details, suggestions and advise are welcomed.

Thank you!
Harshil

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj and Others,

Upon my email enquiry on the status of my application I got the reply copies below between the dotted lines. Request you to help me understand the time lines to get nomination based on the reply below.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LowOnCRSScore

Apr 5, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I really want it to happen in 2017
GREAT INFORMATION..THANKS RAJ

harshilsm

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Hey Raj!

Thanks for the answers.

She is just applying on job bank and no other portals. Kindly provide other job portals if you are aware of.

Also, is it mandatory to have/mention our ties in Canada while writing the letter of intent to reside in canafa? What if we dont have any ties? Or they should only family or blood relatives, or friends and cousins are also considered as ties?

And yeah, its the nomination i meant instead of ITA. THanks much! Appreciate your suggestions and assistance on this. :)

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I emailed ontarionominee@ontario.ca since ladt week and still no reply about whether they received my bank draft. They were supposed to send me my expired bank draft. Still haven't received it. It's going to be 2 months since I told them my mail address to send the draft. I don't know what's going on. And my ielts is about to expire.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Raj and senior members of this forum,

Need your help and guidance.

My spouse is the primary applicant with 434 CRS. We have considered only two of her employment in the express entry and those two are -

1. Organisation 1 - Duration is 19 November 2004 to 15 July 2008 (3 years 7 months 25 days)

2. Organisation 2 - Duration is 16 July 2008 to 14 August 2013 (5 Years 28 days)

Total becomes 8 years 8 months 20 days (around that).

She was not in a job from 15 August 2013 to 24 August 2015.

She joined a 3rd organisation on 25 August 2015 and is employed till date. But, she dont want to continue and would like to persue CPA course full time. She has three months notice period and if she resigns by mid-October 2016, she will be relieved by mid January 2017. In that case she will have another experience of 1 year 5 months.

We are waiting for OINP to open. Based on the present rule, do you think her profile in express entry will have any problem/does not qualify for OINP?

Please guide.

Thank you,
Pawshi

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj and Others,

Upon my email enquiry on the status of my application I got the reply copies below between the dotted lines. Request you to help me understand the time lines to get nomination based on the reply below.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no timeline as such. You can expect an additional document request/verification call when your application is in this stage.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harshilsm said:
Hey Raj!

Thanks for the answers.

She is just applying on job bank and no other portals. Kindly provide other job portals if you are aware of.

Also, is it mandatory to have/mention our ties in Canada while writing the letter of intent to reside in canafa? What if we dont have any ties? Or they should only family or blood relatives, or friends and cousins are also considered as ties?

And yeah, its the nomination i meant instead of ITA. THanks much! Appreciate your suggestions and assistance on this. :)
1) There are a lot of job portals out there - monster.ca, workopolis.ca, indeed.ca etc.
2) Ties are optional. Ties can be anybody - friends, family, former colleagues etc. However, if you mention anybody, you might have to provide documentation for that (their PR card/DL/lease agreement etc).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
How long does it take in the decision phase and overall nomination?
There is no definite timeline. Different applications, different profiles, different officers and different timelines. Can take anywhere between to 2 weeks - 6 months +.