Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I am not eligible for SINP. :) .
Oh, sorry to disturb u sir. and can I know one more thing. What is the importance of Nomination in Immigration Process? I am SINP OID nominated on 1st June, 2016. I sent my Paper Based application to Nova Scotia Sydney which received on 24th June, 16. Am I secure 100%? May I expect my Immigration surely. Will they still refuse my immigration?

ihopethisworksout

Apr 11, 2016
2 Questions:

In my AOR letter (received today) it says:
Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was
issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to
continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to
our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:
 The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
 A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;
 A letter explaining why you updated your profile; and
 A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.
Question 1:
Since I received my AOR today and created my EE profile in early December 2015 and at the moment it seems like getting the Nomination from here will still take another 6-9 month I know my EE profile will likely expire does this mean I should create a new one now or will it be possible at a later stage again? Note it says "should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter", in the AOR letter received today.

Question 2:
It says to "include a copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile". I don't remember ever receiving a physical letter after creating my EE profile, just an email is that what they mean by letter?

Thanks.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Its been around 4 months my docs were received by OINP but still no update. How much more time I need to wait

Moreover, my CIC status is still showing No Nomination at this time.

Regards
Samra_

malican said:
While the AOR and Nomination is being processed your profile will still be visible to other provinces. However, after the nomination and your acceptance it is no longer visible.

Even though you may have accepted the PT Notification you still need to be nominated by OINP which you have to accept then CIC/EE will "pick" you at a draw.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
samra_ said:
Hi, Its been around 4 months my docs were received by OINP but still no update. How much more time I need to wait

Regards
Samra_

4 months that means you dropped your application package in April .. it takes at least 5 to 6 months to get AOR.. from last update they are processing for month of Feb.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samra_ said:

Regards
Samra_
So you submitted your documents in April? At present, January/Feb applicants are getting AOR. Once they are done with them, March and April applicants would get AORs. So, you got some waiting to do before you get your nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kongara999 said:
Dear friends
Just received my AOR from OOPNP.
Date documents Received feb 1st
Congratulations!

Join the Feb thread for updates -

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t396585.0.html

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi,

I require help of below query:

My IELTS score expires on 2-Oct-2016. (R-8,W-7,S-8,L-8). I have received AOR but am awaiting nomination.

DO I again need to appear for IELTS?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Score: 415. File Created: 25-Oct-2015. AOR: 08-Mar-16. Request for Additional docs frm OINP: 25-4-16. Add.Docs Provided: 26-4-16. Nomination: Awaited?????
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greysky1866 said:
Hi,

My IELTS score expires on 2-Oct-2016. (R-8,W-7,S-8,L-8). I have received AOR but am awaiting nomination.

Score: 415. File Created: 25-Oct-2015. AOR: 08-Mar-16. Request for Additional docs frm OINP: 25-4-16. Add.Docs Provided: 26-4-16. Nomination: Awaited?????
The only scenario when you would not have to take IELTS is if you submit your application BEFORE 2nd Oct, 2016. Otherwise, you would have to take your IELTS test again!

Good luck and all the very best!

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
greysky1866 said:
Hi,

When did you take your IELTS

ELARISH

Dec 16, 2015
Hi rajkamalmohanram,

Your work is really inspiring. Thank you for the amount of effort you have put in explaining the process. You are helping a lot of people like me through this thanks alot.
I have an query which province is allowing to apply for PNP without a job offer. Is job offer mandatory for ONIP process? Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
Ela :)

Aleksagirl

Oct 9, 2013
sushsmart15 said:
Since you have more than 400 CRS points, you stand a chance to receive PT NOI from Ontario only from Nov/Dec/ onwards as they will resume sending notifications. Just be patient till then.
Alternatively, if you have a job offer with positive LMIA, then you get 600 points straightaway and can apply for PR after ITA.
Thank you sushsmart15. You response makes me feel better. Fingers crossed I will get an invitation to apply soon :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ELARISH said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram,

Your work is really inspiring. Thank you for the amount of effort you have put in explaining the process. You are helping a lot of people like me through this thanks alot.
I have an query which province is allowing to apply for PNP without a job offer. Is job offer mandatory for ONIP process? Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
Ela :)

Check this post ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4958217#msg4958217

No, OINP (currently) does not expect applicants to have job offers for the Human Capital Priorities Stream OR the French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.

As of now, OINP is not issuing any PTs for HCPS applicants. They might resume it in November.

Good luck and all the very best!!

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
vencentdsouza said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took my IELTS on 02-Oct-2014.