17-07-2017
Hi Guys....
Need ur advice in one point
While making EE profile i added my 4 employment details with NOC as follows

Employer1: 2171
Employer2: 2171
Employer3: 2171
Employer4 (current org):- 2173

In OINP application all the NOC for all 4 employers were selected as 2173, and the application was couriered to them in Jan 14, 2016.
Employment reference docs also include NOC 2173
Till now didnt receive the AOR

WIll this difference in NOC create a problem?
Can i change the NOC in EE profile to 2173 now for all employers.
Kindly advice
Awaiting your response

Regards
Prasanna

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

I have a quick question.

I got my PR application approved and got my COPR. I have Ontario PNP and currently living in Montreal-Quebec.

How I will proceed for my Landing as on my COPR the landing city and Province is Ottawa- Ontario.

I got a lease for house from Cornwall-Ontario which will start from July 15th and I will move there at that time.

Can I do landing now by showing my Cornwall address or wait for 15th July. Will I go to border or do it from Ottawa immigration office.

Need help please suggest.

Thanks

malican

May 24, 2016
Hi friends,

I received my AOR in Feb and from them to now and officer was in contact with me on several ocassions requesting a few items. Today I received an email stating - Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision.

Any idea what does this mean and the time periods?

Also, Raj - thank you for this informative post. I have done alot of research on what happens next but can you all let me know what happens after being sent the Provincial Nomination and you accept. Please include details on interview with local embassy (if required) etc.

Thank you!

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi Friends,
I received my PT/LOI on 16th Jan'16 and submitted my documents on 1st March'16. Till date I have not received any communication regarding my application. Then recently notification came about ontario immigration department giving no further LOI.

Any one in the group still waiting for AOR who has applied around same time????

My CRS is 435, so have no clue what else to do other then waiting for OINP....

I dnt think normal cut-off will fall upti this level...

All replies suggestions are welcomed.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
kapilarora said:
Hi Friends,
I received my PT/LOI on 16th Jan'16 and submitted my documents on 1st March'16. Till date I have not received any communication regarding my application. Then recently notification came about ontario immigration department giving no further LOI.

Any one in the group still waiting for AOR who has applied around same time????

My CRS is 435, so have no clue what else to do other then waiting for OINP....

I dnt think normal cut-off will fall upti this level...

All replies suggestions are welcomed.

Hello Kapil,
Applicants from Dec 2015 midway timeline are still waiting for AORs. so you should be waiting for it probably 3 more months before you hear from them. You can follow the Dec and Jan threads for OINP on the forum, that will give you a better picture.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
One of my close friend got AOR yesterday. He submitted his OINP file on January 15, 2016. His work permit expiring soon. :)

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Nilkanth Lucky said:
One of my close friend got AOR yesterday. He submitted his OINP file on January 15, 2016. His work permit expiring soon. :)
That's already mentioned on oinp faqs that applicants whose work permits r expiring soon, they will be prioritized.so those r exceptions. Otherwise it is first come first serve basis. That being said I would like to wish your friend congratulations. If you can post some more details like noc code, when was the work permit expiring. Cec/few inland/Outland applicant,etc...then that would be helpful to others.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
I do not know the exact NOC code for his job but he is working as technician in communication company and his work permit expiring next month. He is a CEC inland applicant.

Marko10

Feb 27, 2016
Nilkanth Lucky said:
I do not know the exact NOC code for his job but he is working as technician in communication company and his work permit expiring next month. He is a CEC inland applicant.
Hi Nilkanth,
Do you know if he contacted oinp to tell them that his work permit was expiring or if they do it anyway?I sent my application in March and my IEC visa expires in July.Just wondering if I should contact them and see if my application can be fast tracked.

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Marko10 said:
Hi Nilkanth,
Do you know if he contacted oinp to tell them that his work permit was expiring or if they do it anyway?I sent my application in March and my IEC visa expires in July.Just wondering if I should contact them and see if my application can be fast tracked.
Hey, I've sent them two emails in the past month letting them know my work permit expires in July. But it's been over a month and I have not received any responses from them. Chances seem bleak :(

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
butters1690 said:
Hey, I've sent them two emails in the past month letting them know my work permit expires in July. But it's been over a month and I have not received any responses from them. Chances seem bleak :(
In my opinion you're safe and don't need to worry. You will hear from them before your work permit expires. the trend of the applicants receiving the AOR for the month of December and January it's clearly observed that the applicants with work permit expiring in near future are prioritized while others have to wait. Same goes for Marko. This is assuming there is no issues with the package in terms or completeness or additional documents request,etc...

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
If it is more than 3 months after submission, IMO we should first email them (no phone calls) regarding our application status. Nothing wrong in it. It seems like they are working fine but I heard lot of people calling them to know the status, I hope they are OK with that too but we never know. Until and unless anyone's work permit expiring soon can contact them by email or phone explaining the situation will be ok, IMO. Good luck to all of us.

Marko10

Feb 27, 2016
MDM23 said:
In my opinion you're safe and don't need to worry. You will hear from them before your work permit expires. the trend of the applicants receiving the AOR for the month of December and January it's clearly observed that the applicants with work permit expiring in near future are prioritized while others have to wait. Same goes for Marko. This is assuming there is no issues with the package in terms or completeness or additional documents request,etc...
Hi MDM23,
Thanks for the reassurance.Can I ask where you see the trend of these applicants getting prioritised?Is there a thread on here that shows this?
Thanks,
Mark

Marko10

Feb 27, 2016
butters1690 said:
Hey butters1690,
Are you over the 90 days after submitting your application?