+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

chintandarji

May 16, 2016
garry91 said:
hi, everyone

my OINP application applied thru CEC category was received on jan/11/2016. I'm haven't received my AOR yet, please let me know if somebody else in same situation. I am worried now because my work permit is ending next month.
my OINP application applied thru CEC category was received on dec/30/2015 and still waiting.. :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
elasticman2 said:
I have an important question:
Somebody told me he received a PT in november and he sent his application was received in the beginning of december.
He was declined because he didmt submit the criminal record exactly as required and had resubmitted in february.
2 days ago he received a request to send his passport.
My question is: if your application is declined, for a reason such as the one i have mentioned here, and you resubmit your application, does it go through a different path then the one that iy goes through initially?
Or can we umderstand that of he resubmitted im february and they got back to him 2 days ago, that they are now checking applications that were received in february??
Something is terribly wrong here. Either the someone had lied to you or had no idea what he was talking about or you got it wrong.

1)You don't have to submit criminal records for OINP - at least for the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French Speaking Skilled worker stream.

2) I believe you are talking about the e-APR (the online application that is submitted after an ITA is issued).

3) If your application is rejected, you cannot access your online application anymore. You can either raise a CSE and re-open the application (if you believe you have been rejected in error) or you can submit a fresh application after rectifying the error with your previous application.

4) Once you submit a new application, the application will follow the same path - I am not aware of any special path available for applications that are submitted after the first application is rejected. However, there is a theory that when an application gets rejected and a second application is lodged soon after, it gets processed faster. "Asivad Anac"'s application is one example.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
doro_07 said:
Regarding Ontario annoucement, Do you guys think we all should re-create our profile in November or keep the one we already have?
Too early to worry about it. They *might* re-open in November. If they do, see if you get a PT. If you don't, then you might consider re-creating your profile.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Something is terribly wrong here. Either the someone had lied to you or had no idea what he was talking about or you got it wrong.

1)You don't have to submit criminal records for OINP - at least for the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French Speaking Skilled worker stream.

2) I believe you are talking about the e-APR (the online application that is submitted after an ITA is issued).

3) If your application is rejected, you cannot access your online application anymore. You can either raise a CSE and re-open the application (if you believe you have been rejected in error) or you can submit a fresh application after rectifying the error with your previous application.

4) Once you submit a new application, the application will follow the same path - I am not aware of any special path available for applications that are submitted after the first application is rejected. However, there is a theory that when an application gets rejected and a second application is lodged soon after, it gets processed faster. "Asivad Anac"'s application is one example.
i believe he got the points in EE and they had rejected him because he had a problem with the criminal record form
he then resent it ....

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi All,

I have applied for ONIP on March 9th, and may i know when would i expect AOR from ONIP.

Thanks & Regards

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Nreddy said:
Hi All,

I have applied for ONIP on March 9th, and may i know when would i expect AOR from ONIP.

Thanks & Regards
As per the link, http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html, OINP has stopped PT interest starting feb 16th for human capital priorities stream and for other streams as well on May 9th. Compare your case with those timelines and that should give you a fair idea.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Thank you for prompt reply.

i got P/T request on Feb 13th and sent all my documents to Ontario PNP on March 9th. so i am wondering when would i get a AOR.

Thank you.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nreddy said:
Thank you for prompt reply.

i got P/T request on Feb 13th and sent all my documents to Ontario PNP on March 9th. so i am wondering when would i get a AOR.

Thank you.
Sit back and "enjoy" the ride...itll take a LONG time.
People from december are still waiting and mine was accepted on february 19th of course nothing

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Per the current timeline, you can expect an AOR in Early/Mid July.
Therea no update in the tracker later then beginning of december...how do you know?

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Dear Senior,

After receiving AOR Mail, I had received mail requesting further documents as on 24-April-2016. I had send them requested documents on 29-April-2016 and again on 5th & 17-May-2016. I have received at automated reply that they will get back to me in 15 days.

However, there is no answer from them and it is now 1 month since i had received mail from OINP. What should be done from my end?

Please guide.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EE Created: 25-Oct-15. Nomination: 28-Oct-2015. Docs Sent: 8-Nov-2015. AOR Mail Received: 08-Mar-2016. Additional Docs Request Mail: 25-Apr-2015. Additional Docs Mailed: 5-May-2016. Status: Awaited???

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Dear Seniors,

Requesting your guidance on certain queries mentioned below:-

Ques 1: - I have a query regarding updation of document. The passport of my spouse has expired and I have applied and received new passport? Should I update the details of new passport in "My CIC"?

Ques 2:- Where else I need to inform of same and what is the process? Please guide.

Ques 3:- It has been month since I mailed supporting documents requested by express entry Ontario, but yet to receive any feedback. How much time they take to acknowledge the mail?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR: 08-Mar-2016. 1st Query Mail: 24-Apr-2016. Status: Awaited.

Feb 28, 2016
Gents!

One quick question.

I have submitted my package on January 2016 but the bank fee draft was prepared in December 2015. Apparently, with the looks of it, there seems to be a delay in receiving AORs from OINP people.

My question is, the draft has a validity of 6 months so it will expire in June 2016. So is it that we will have to re-prepare the draft again just because OINP delayed the AOR? or is there a way out to work out something for this?

Regards
Happy waiting! :D
[tr][td]

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
AbbasAliKarimi said:
Gents!

One quick question.

I have submitted my package on January 2016 but the bank fee draft was prepared in December 2015. Apparently, with the looks of it, there seems to be a delay in receiving AORs from OINP people.

My question is, the draft has a validity of 6 months so it will expire in June 2016. So is it that we will have to re-prepare the draft again just because OINP delayed the AOR? or is there a way out to work out something for this?

Regards
Happy waiting! :D
[tr][td]
They will ask you for a fresh draft, if they delay and your application is not incomplete.