+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Xoolfi

Mar 30, 2016
Hi,

I have read this thread in detail and it's very helping. My question is I have 400+ points in EE. I have dual degrees of bachelors and fullfil all other requirements of OINP. If I apply for the OINP what are the chances that I will receive a provincial nomination? And as there is a fee of $1,500/- when it becomes due? and what if the OINP rejects the application, what happens with the fee.

Also the abbreviations as so confusing. whats PT, NOMINATED, AOR, etc.

Thanking in Anticipation.

Regards

MohsenSK

Apr 18, 2016
Xoolfi said:
Hi,

I have read this thread in detail and it's very helping. My question is I have 400+ points in EE. I have dual degrees of bachelors and fullfil all other requirements of OINP. If I apply for the OINP what are the chances that I will receive a provincial nomination? And as there is a fee of $1,500/- when it becomes due? and what if the OINP rejects the application, what happens with the fee.

Regards

If you meet the criteria as you believe you do, I believe it is highly likely you would be nominated. However, if under any circumstance they decline your profile the fee would NOT be refunded.

waseem.saifi

Mar 25, 2016
hello friends,
i have made my profile around 23 march and have completed job bank profile and everything, waiting for the nomination from Ontario since 25 march 2016, had seen so many people before march getting nomination in a day or in a week or so. If some one recently go any nomination please let us know on this forum. It is sad that they have slowed down the process.

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
Xoolfi said:
Hi,

Regards
You only need to pay the fee if you selected/invited to apply. The only things that can make your application be rejected at this point is some issue with either the background check or your health. If that happens you lose the money.

As for the abbreviations: /canada-immigration-discussion-board/immigration-acronyms-t3007.0.html

Sun@shine

Apr 19, 2016
I need information - if any applicant is meeting 400 point criteria as per express entry - PT From OINP will be received surely - or it is subjective and not thumb rule?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Sun@shine said:
I need information - if any applicant is meeting 400 point criteria as per express entry - PT From OINP will be received surely - or it is subjective and not thumb rule?
Provided (S)he has bachelors and MCIIT is issuing PTs which are currently seem to be on hold.

Chikoose

Apr 3, 2016
Hi Raj,

I have created my EE Profile and Job Bank on 19th Mar'16 and point is 414.

I haven't received ON PNP request.

Could you please guide me to proceed further. Is it required for re-creation of profile

Regards,

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello All,

can someone kindly suggest...?? i heard few things like, Ontario will reject the PNP application of the person, if the person who applied is working in Quebec, though he or she got a P/T request from Ontario PNP.
could you plz update on this.

Thank you.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello Friends,

I have a question regarding OINP AOR processing time frame. When can January and February guys expect AOR from OINP? I have called them twice and they said "file is under process and we will let you know soon".

I need your suggestions on this. Thank you.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
cheire said:
Hey, can anybody apply for OINP EE from outside Canada?
Yes, of course.

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
Dear CanadaWeCome,

I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind.

I have a weird situation, to be honest.

My husband is the main applicant, and in the Application form he signed not only his page, but also mine.
We understand it only after receving our package.
After understanding our mistake, about 3 weeks passed, we recevied additional letter with updated form with our both signatures and wrote a letter decribing all this situation.
We've been still waiting for the AOR as we recevied our pack on 27th Dec'15.

What do you think about it?
Is it a serious mistake?
May Ontario accept our pack with additional letter and the updated form?
Is the Ontario government loyal to such situations, if all other documents are absolutely correct?

Thank you in advance for your response!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
JuliaShal said:
Dear CanadaWeCome,

I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind.

I have a weird situation, to be honest.

My husband is the main applicant, and in the Application form he signed not only his page, but also mine.
We understand it only after receving our package.
After understanding our mistake, about 3 weeks passed, we recevied additional letter with updated form with our both signatures and wrote a letter decribing all this situation.
We've been still waiting for the AOR as we recevied our pack on 27th Dec'15.

What do you think about it?
Is it a serious mistake?
May Ontario accept our pack with additional letter and the updated form?
Is the Ontario government loyal to such situations, if all other documents are absolutely correct?

Thank you in advance for your response!
The reason they have sent your package back is because they want you to correct the mistake. Please correct the mistake and send it back ASAP with a fresh Fee payment and a polite LoE regarding the whole issue and your misunderstanding and wait for your AOR.

All the best!

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
The reason they have sent your package back is because they want you to correct the mistake. Please correct the mistake and send it back ASAP with a fresh Fee payment and a polite LoE regarding the whole issue and your misunderstanding and wait for your AOR.

All the best!
Dear CanadaWeCome,

Thank you for your reply!

Best regards