+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Remzi

Mar 10, 2016
Hi

If some one can help or at-least provide with some info.

I have created my profile on Feb 25, 2016 with 446 Points under Express Entry Profile.

I still have not received "PT Notification of Interest".

Has anyone received it after February 20, 2016 till now.

Please let me know.

Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
One guy this week got PT notification, but he is OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker.

It is very likely OINP is near their quota with their applications queued in process at their office.

Remzi

Mar 10, 2016
I saw some posts posted previously from others that still have not received their PT nomination of interest.

Can they also please say whether got it by now or not ?

How is it also possible that their quota is already full ?

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remzi said:
I saw some posts posted previously from others that still have not received their PT nomination of interest.

Can they also please say whether got it by now or not ?

How is it also possible that their quota is already full ?
Hi Remzi,

I am waiting since March 2nd with 403. Have not received anything yet.

1. They may be full with quota of 2015. 2016 quota has not been started yet. People are saying it might start from June.

2. People are saying they might start again in June, everyone is concern about whether they would stick with their old point limit and NOC or introduce anything new.

3. Only true information about this is- Ontario is clearing their backlog for candidated they have already issue PT Notifications. Neither they said their quota is full nor they declared about stopping PT Notifications. So pretty much uncertain things flying in the sky:)

Thanks

Remzi

Mar 10, 2016
Hi

Thanks for the response. I have been working from last three years in Ontario and also studied here. In total I have completed 5 years still no luck with PNP or federal. Currently my score is 446 points and thinking to go for Celpip exam to increase my points.

Your point 3 which states the true information that they are clearing their backlog.

Where did you find this information from ?

Thanks

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep our fingers crossed. :)

rkrobinbd said:
Hi Remzi,

I am waiting since March 2nd with 403. Have not received anything yet.

1. They may be full with quota of 2015. 2016 quota has not been started yet. People are saying it might start from June.

2. People are saying they might start again in June, everyone is concern about whether they would stick with their old point limit and NOC or introduce anything new.

3. Only true information about this is- Ontario is clearing their backlog for candidated they have already issue PT Notifications. Neither they said their quota is full nor they declared about stopping PT Notifications. So pretty much uncertain things flying in the sky:)

Thanks

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remzi said:
Hi

Thanks for the response. I have been working from last three years in Ontario and also studied here. In total I have completed 5 years still no luck with PNP or federal. Currently my score is 446 points and thinking to go for Celpip exam to increase my points.

Your point 3 which states the true information that they are clearing their backlog.

Where did you find this information from ?

Thanks
Hi Remzi,

Someone in the blog posts confirmed this info they got from Whatsapp group. If you are in ontario already, i suggest you call OINP office and ask for info. If you get and solid response from them, please do post it here so that we can also get some correct infos:)

Thanks

Jkcp

Mar 6, 2016
Remzi said:
Hi

If some one can help or at-least provide with some info.

I have created my profile on Feb 25, 2016 with 446 Points under Express Entry Profile.

I still have not received "PT Notification of Interest".

Has anyone received it after February 20, 2016 till now.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Hi,

We have the same timeline. I also submitted mine on the 25th. Please let me know if you get your PT notification. Thank you.

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hi All,

Please help.. I sent my file to Ontario on 18th November 2015, but haven't received any update on the same.
No acknowledgement, nothing.
It has been nearly 4 months. Please suggest on this.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vika_Grineva said:
Hi Everyone,

I have sent my OPNP application on December 18 2015 before this great topic appeared!
I hope to get AOR in about a month time following the timeliness from other applicants but I am very worried about my application now.

I have filled the application online to make it neat and clear and obviously those parts where I couldn't fill, were left blank, eg I couldn't put NA in electronic form. Even after printing, I haven't add NA there. For me at that moment it seemed very logical that if you fill the form 100% electronically, you do not need to add anything later with a pen (except for the signature). Therefore I didn't put any NA in empty fields.

What do you think I should do now? My application should be reviewed soon and I dont want it to be resent to me again.

Maybe I can do an application again and send it to them via email or courier?

Would highly appreciate your advise.

Thank you
I am exactly in this situation; wish I had joined this forum or inquired more. I sent in my application and it was received on 05/02/2016. After reading this thread, I called their office and was told I just have to wait until my application is reviewed and I get either a feedback or my application is returned. Please can any of those who have got their AOR confirm if they left any field blank? I would imagine cases may be handled differently (case by case basis) anyways but just to confirm that it doesn't automatically mean rejection/refusal when ANY field is left blank. Hope to hear from someone in this situation soon.

Thank you.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
How to update express entry profile after getting new IELTS result or new information? I tried through My CIC account but it says Processing update but no response after that. I am guessing it's the technical issue. Does anyone has the same experience? Please advice. Thanks.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi Everyone,

Any Marketing professional here, who got nominated by Ontario?
Please let me know.

Thanks

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
I think they should just put up a notice that says that they've exhausted their quota. Do they limit based on the number of nominations or based on the number of people who have qualified and consequently received the additional 600 points on their express entry profile? Anyone have this clarity?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Vika_Grineva said:
Thanks for ur reply.
Actually i am a bit concerned about ontario nomination. I am a marketing manager. I am going to create EE profile with 432 points. But I am not sure that Ontario nominates marketing professionals. Indeed I want to check If there are any other candidates of same profession who got selected by Ontario.
Can you put some light in this matter? Plus can you tell when did you create profile and was nominated?

Thanks.
Habib