+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

vaneet03

Feb 19, 2016
Hi Raj,
My CRS is 405. I made my profile on Feb 18, 2016. I had also selected Ontario in Province selection. But I didnot get any notification. Then I withdrew that profile on March 14. I created new Express Entry profile. When I am trying to register on Job Bank, Its showing my EEP No. to be invalid. Kindly advise how to get successfully registered again?

Shrey_Can

Mar 14, 2016
Hi All,

I have a query to ask. Glad if anyone can help provide inputs on this.

I have CRS 411 and was waiting for the OINP but did not receive it since 2 months. Hence I recreated a new Express Entry profile by withdrawing the older one. The status of my previous profile shows as "Update Not Submitted" instead of "Profile Withdrawn". The status of my new profile shows "Submitted". Does anyone have an idea why the status of my previous profile not reflected as "Profile Withdrawn"?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Shrey_Can said:
Hi All,

I have CRS 411 and was waiting for the OINP but did not receive it since 2 months. Hence I recreated a new Express Entry profile by withdrawing the older one. The status of my previous profile shows as "Update Not Submitted" instead of "Profile Withdrawn". The status of my new profile shows "Submitted". Does anyone have an idea why the status of my previous profile not reflected as "Profile Withdrawn"?
Relax, it is fine. As long as your new profile is active, you need not worry about your withdrawn profile anymore.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
papapsi said:
How recent was the last profile you created? Do they exhaust the number of PT nominations or they exhaust the number of people they actually select and award 600 extra points to?

Thanks
Well, I would imagine every PT is a potential nomination so they would also put some form checks to it. By the way, I am only speculating; it may or may not be the case. I created the EE profile that secured the PT on Jan 10, 2016.

Cheers.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaneet03 said:
Hi Raj,
My CRS is 405. I made my profile on Feb 18, 2016. I had also selected Ontario in Province selection. But I didnot get any notification. Then I withdrew that profile on March 14. I created new Express Entry profile. When I am trying to register on Job Bank, Its showing my EEP No. to be invalid. Kindly advise how to get successfully registered again?
Try using a different email to register on Job Bank, it may fix it.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shrey_Can said:
Hi All,

It may become an issue having two active profiles if your previous profile is not withdrawn. I would suggest you continue to try and withdraw the profile, if it still persists, you can create a EE profile with a new username and delete the previous entirely.

ambkhan

Mar 14, 2016
Thank you so much for taking out the time and posting all these details. Sadly, I have come across your post after sending my application. We couriered ours on February 14th, received on Feb 17th.

I have a few concerns, today I read on the OINP Express Entry website that they would send an Acknowledgement Letter after receiving the Application, I have not received any acknowledgement as of yet, should this be alarming? Also, I did not send my Marriage Certificate, which according to your post is very important, however, since we were following the guide and it was not mentioned there so we didnt add it :(

Please let me know if anyone has received acknowledgement by them.

Thanks again!

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Shrey_Can said:
Hi All,

Have you signed the update electronically? The issue usually for updates not submitted is forgetting to sign electronically

Shrey_Can

Mar 14, 2016
PurpleStar said:
Have you signed the update electronically? The issue usually for updates not submitted is forgetting to sign electronically
First of all, thanks everyone for a quick revert :)

I do believe to have updated it electronically. However I am not too sure if i did it correctly or skipped any of the required steps for submitting the details. On the View Form screen (of withdrawn profile), i can see all the parameters as “Transmitted” (in red) whereas the “Work History” shows “Updated”(i had updated this parameter few weeks ago before withdrawing the profile).

Feb 28, 2016
Dear members!

Greetings.

I received PT Invitation on 17th December and in response, I have submitted my complete application package on 4th January 2016 and got courier acknowledgement of Mailroom receipt on 6th January 2016.

Included in that package was a hard copy of the ECA report that I had received (PDF) from my immigration agent (yes, I applied through FSWP with the help of an ICCRC agent back in 2014 as well but was denied due to quota limit reach (NOC 1111) so I have the copy of that ECA report).

1 - My question here is that does the 11th January 2016 update regarding authorizing my ECA agent to send my ECA report directly to OINP apply in my case or should I leave it like that?

2 - Further my IELTS is expiring in July 2016. So from a today's point of view, do I need to reappear in IELTS-General again for OINP nomination as well or do you guys think I will be able to secure a nomination based on my current IELTS?? I know I will have to re-take the IELTS for CIC process because the timeline in that case will surely exceed July 2016.

I am now close to 55 days of sending in my application. When do I expect to receive AOR / further queries from OINP? Mid April?

Thanks for all the support and best of luck to all! :D

AK.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
AbbasAliKarimi said:
Dear members!

Greetings.

I received PT Invitation on 17th December and in response, I have submitted my complete application package on 4th January 2016 and got courier acknowledgement of Mailroom receipt on 6th January 2016.

Included in that package was a hard copy of the ECA report that I had received (PDF) from my immigration agent (yes, I applied through FSWP with the help of an ICCRC agent back in 2014 as well but was denied due to quota limit reach (NOC 1111) so I have the copy of that ECA report).

1 - My question here is that does the 11th January 2016 update regarding authorizing my ECA agent to send my ECA report directly to OINP apply in my case or should I leave it like that? A: Yes, it applies to you as well.

2 - Further my IELTS is expiring in July 2016. So from a today's point of view, do I need to reappear in IELTS-General again for OINP nomination as well or do you guys think I will be able to secure a nomination based on my current IELTS?? I know I will have to re-take the IELTS for CIC process because the timeline in that case will surely exceed July 2016. A: It will be better if you take your IELTS again ASAP.

I am now close to 55 days of sending in my application. When do I expect to receive AOR / further queries from OINP? Mid April? A: Nov applicants are receiving AORs now. So it will be a wile before you receive it, i guess.

Thanks for all the support and best of luck to all! :D

AK.

mrabbasi

Aug 26, 2015
Hi guys,

I created my EE profile on 1st of March and until now (16th of March), I have not received PT yet. I have 402 points. Do you recommend to wait more or create a new profile?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
mrabbasi said:
Hi guys,

I created my EE profile on 1st of March and until now (16th of March), I have not received PT yet. I have 402 points. Do you recommend to wait more or create a new profile?
Looks like PTs are currently on hold. Reason unknown.

Aadi26

Mar 9, 2016
Hi All,

I have applied under Human capital stream on 23rd oct 2015. On Jan 13, i was requested for more information and submitted the same in feb 07. I havent received any nomination yet, should i be worried? :-[ :'(

Also, i mailed them asking the status of my application and they have replied back yesterday saying it is in second stage of processing, review pending with an investigator analyst. Can anyone let me know how many stages are still present and when i can expect my nomination. Im getting quite frantic about it. Please advise.

Thanks all!
Aadi

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi,

My spouse passport is about to expire on 20-Apr-16. I have applied for new passport? What is the process to be followed from my end to update the details to OINP?

Please guide.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CRS Score: 420. File Created: 25-Oct-15. OINP Nomination: 28-Oct-15: Docs sent: 12-Nov-15. Docs Received: 16-Nov-16. AOR: 8-Mar-16: Nomination: Awaited.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------