+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am waiting in the pool with 403 points since last week. Still have not received any PT from Ontario.

However, I believe no one is getting any PT since Feb 19th (idea from different thread).

My question is, my passport would expire on Feb 2017. Should I renew my passport now? Also, if I renew- my passport numbers would change as per Bangladeshi system. How do I proceed in that time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
rkrobinbd said:
Hi All,

I am waiting in the pool with 403 points since last week. Still have not received any PT from Ontario.

However, I believe no one is getting any PT since Feb 19th (idea from different thread).

My question is, my passport would expire on Feb 2017. Should I renew my passport now? Also, if I renew- my passport numbers would change as per Bangladeshi system. How do I proceed in that time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

dear i m from bd too...what is ur noc?

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi,

I have received AOR by mail as on 8-March-2016. However, they have mentioned and I quote:

"Please note that as of Jan 11,2016 we have updated the instructions regarding ECA reports. Please review the information in the link below ad follow the process for the organization with which you have an ECA:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Unquote:

I have sent Physical copy of ECA, however after opening the link, I am not able to understand what am I supposed to do.

Please guide.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRS- 420: EE Profile Submitted-25-Oct-15: OINP PT Notification- 27-Oct-15: App.Sent-7-Nov-15. App. Received- 12-Nov-15: AOR- 8-Mar-16.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
greysky1866 said:
Hi,

I have received AOR by mail as on 8-March-2016. However, they have mentioned and I quote:

"Please note that as of Jan 11,2016 we have updated the instructions regarding ECA reports. Please review the information in the link below ad follow the process for the organization with which you have an ECA:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Unquote:

I have sent Physical copy of ECA, however after opening the link, I am not able to understand what am I supposed to do.

Please guide.
CRS- 420: EE Profile Submitted-25-Oct-15: OINP PT Notification- 27-Oct-15: App.Sent-7-Nov-15. App. Received- 12-Nov-15: AOR- 8-Mar-16.
Please do as suggested in this link by @Stanlee

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg5036450#msg5036450

mohitkoladia

Dec 15, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Raj for this wonderful help!

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
Dear Raj,

Thank you for this really Comprehensive Guide!
It was absolutely useful for new applicants.

Could you please answer one question?

After getting 600 points for nomination, do i have to submit an application through Express Entry again?
As I read here: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp
I hae to do it and then have to wait for about six months.

Am I right?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

BG,
Julia

lion_sta

Feb 9, 2016
Applicants should not submit credit card statements unless they are specified to do so in the application guide/form or are otherwise requested to do so by program staff to support an application.

Where the program requests supplemental financial information to support an application, applicants are asked to remove any credit card information prior to forwarding to OINP.

Please be advised that the OINP cannot accept redacted documents containing credit card information via email or fax. Redacted documents containing credit card information must be forwarded via mail/courier or dropped off in person at the OINP offices.

Any advice on this. It's clear but not entirely. Won't they mind that it's not going to be an original stamp form the bank?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
JuliaShal said:
Dear Raj,

Thank you for this really Comprehensive Guide!
It was absolutely useful for new applicants.

Could you please answer one question?

After getting 600 points for nomination, do i have to submit an application through Express Entry again?
As I read here: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp
I hae to do it and then have to wait for about six months.

Am I right?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

BG,
Julia
Yes, thats call the application for PR. In electronic from it e-APR

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
hi RAJ

I have applied for my oinp in CEC on Jan 8 2016 received by them on Jan 11 2016. I haven't received my AOR. my work permit is finishing in June 2016. please advice me if I can extend my work permit and visa on this basis or not????

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
CanadaWeCome said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appreciate your guidance. As per link and process in trail mail, I have paid the fees of 74.1 cad. However, I have certain queries:-

Ques 1: The Original Physical copy WES was sent along with rest of documents. Do we still need to pay for additional copy from WES directly to be sent to 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT"?

Ques 2: To whom shall the mail of refund be sent? What should be "Correct Content of Mail" for refund from CIC?

Ques 3: After following the link as per AOR mail, I was not able to understand the trail details:

"Comparative Education Service (CES)
Applicants to the OINP must submit a copy of their CES ECA report and must authorize CES to share the results of their ECA with the OINP by filling out the following consent form: http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Release-Information-Designate-OR-Withdraw-Representation.pdf.

If you have not yet applied for an ECA you should include the consent form as part of your ECA application package. If you have already submitted an application package for an ECA, you should fill out the form and send it to the CES by email. Please include your CES file number in the email."

What is this. Does this needs to be filled? If Yes, to whom shall the same be mailed? Or does that need to be sent physically?

Requesting guidance.

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, thats call the application for PR. In electronic from it e-APR
Thanks for your answer.

And how long does it take in real?
It sounds a bit strange, because they check info twice. And second time with wider period...

Thank you in advance.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
JuliaShal said:
Thanks for your answer.

And how long does it take in real?
It sounds a bit strange, because they check info twice. And second time with wider period...

Thank you in advance.
Hi Julia,

Well it's a different system, so they recheck the important stuff and ask you for extra stuff.

OINP (Provincial/State) takes from 2 to 6 months... after that, if you get the nomination, then you get the required points to be eligible to apply. When that happens CIC (federal) will send you an ITA (Invitation To Apply) via MyCIC (all electronic). Once you receive this you'll need accept and then you'll get instruction on your eAPR. The eAPR will basically be you scanning in a bunch of documents and uploading them to the specific site...

As far as I know it's all done on the MyCIC site (where you registered your profile). Once you enter the eAPR stage it can take form 1 to 6 months, a lot will depend on how quick you upload your documents and if they are all ok... They will do a much more extensive background check on you than the provinces do, so this is what takes the longest. This is because the province is only really interested on how much of a positive impact you'll bring to their economy, so they only really care about your past employment and education, where as CIC cares about your impact on society (so they will emphasize their checks on your criminal side - that being said if they catch inconsistencies on your professional/personal history side then it raises red flags, as you may be dishonest or trying to hide something, and this will certainly delay processing)...

Hope this helps!

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj and Others,

My name in my passport, ECA and IELTS Test Report form is mentioned as Pavan Kumar Yarala Padmarao (Surname Underlined), while the name in the reference letters and all my previous and current company letters/ documents, Bank Statement is Pavan Kumar Yarala ( Surname Underlined). I wanted to know if this would lead to any problems with OINP what should I do it explain that there is nothing wrong with my documents. Should I attach my PhotoIDs such as Aadhar and Pan Card which have my name as Pavan Kumar Yarala so that they know both the names belong to the same person and write a letter of explanation?. If yes what should be the content. Please advise me.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala