+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
I have an express entry profile for CEC category. I got a notification of interest from ontario province. If I apply and get it approved for OINP, will my profile be considered only for PNP and 'No program specified' draws ? Or will it also be considered for CEC and category based draws ? Can someone help on this.

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Kindly help..

We had received NOI from Ontario under HCP (427-482) on May 08, at that time our CRS was 463. And we submitted the application. Recently our IELTS got expired and again taken exam got CLB 7 (Last time CLB9) . But now our CRS changed to 383 .
We are concerned about the OINP Application, Is it still valid???

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
I have submitted my application on June 14, 2023. No blue document icon or green checkmark beside my case number. It just says "submitted" and no icon whatsoever. Is it ok??? Should I email them? Thanks.

Kanwar14

Jun 22, 2023
I have submitted my application on June 14, 2023. No blue document icon or green checkmark beside my case number. It just says "submitted" and no icon whatsoever. Is it ok??? Should I email them? Thanks.
Its ok. status will change probably after 30-40 days when you will reach to assessment phase

Reactions: auzair

cruzerrock

Jul 11, 2023
I am from India, I got NOI and submitting my application form. Under education history, are we supposed to mention the details of school we studied in or enough to give college details ? It says -

"List all post-secondary education and/or apprenticeships"

Fazeelaamir

Jul 11, 2023
I want to apply for Canada through express entry. I’ve done Doctor of dietetics and nutritional sciences in 2021 and having experience of clinic. I’m bit worried to how to apply. So, kindly if anybody can sponsor me or can guide me properly. I’ll be very very thankful to him/her. My mailing address is fazeelwarraich@gmail.com

Siddharth86

Jul 11, 2023
Hello, I have a CoPR and one time visa to arrive in Toronto through the PNP program. I am currently in India however I am planning to enter Canada (Toronto) from New York as I plan to be in NY around this time. Can anyone share guidance on whether this is permissible? Or do I necessarily need to fly from Delhi to Toronto as my first journey with the CoPR and one time visa? Thank you.

Mehrtash

Jul 2, 2023
Hi All,

I submitted my EE profile for CEC in January with CRS 468 and NOC 6221.
I haven't received NOI from Ontario under Human Capital Priorities yet. Could anyone please let me know if this is normal or I'm missing something?
Thanks,

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
I want to apply for Canada through express entry. I’ve done Doctor of dietetics and nutritional sciences in 2021 and having experience of clinic. I’m bit worried to how to apply. So, kindly if anybody can sponsor me or can guide me properly. I’ll be very very thankful to him/her. My mailing address is fazeelwarraich@gmail.com
There is a lot of guidance available on the Internet, especially YouTube, about how to start your Express Entry application. Go through that first. No one will sponsor you like this. Search on Google "JustForCanada step-by-step express entry guide". It covers all major topics.

If you have any specific questions you may ask here.

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
I am from India, I got NOI and submitting my application form. Under education history, are we supposed to mention the details of school we studied in or enough to give college details ? It says -

"List all post-secondary education and/or apprenticeships"
Post-secondary means university education. No need to provide school education details.

Reactions: cruzerrock

Ansh arora

Jan 13, 2019
If i apply for oinp skilled worker stream , do i need a full time job offer or only 1560 hours would he fine. ( my employee is ready to give me a job offer letter saying "regular part time"" but the hours will be over 30

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Guys, my EE profile will expire in 1 month. I assume it takes 2-3 month to receive a nomination (submitted OINP documents on June 14).
1. How to renew EE profile? What's the process?
2. Do I need to renew it now or closer to the expiration date?

Thanks!