+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
Hello I am living outside Canada- looking for job offer from any canadian states (PNP)- suddenly got a positive response from an Ontario based immigration consultant named Greenlight Immigration services.. They are saying that they will provide job offer from an Canadian Employer gradually. What do you think about their authenticity?
I don’t know about them but I find it highly impossible. You don’t need a job offer for PNP.

Reactions: njp.pg

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hey guys! I have studied civil engineering at university but after my master's degree, 4 years ago, I started working as a web developer. By my job duties, my NOC code would be 2174. However, I was wondering whether the education and work experience should be related to each other for OINP? With my education and work history, can I apply for the OINP tech draw?

I really appreciate your help :)

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
Hey guys! I have studied civil engineering at university but after my master's degree, 4 years ago, I started working as a web developer. By my job duties, my NOC code would be 2174. However, I was wondering whether the education and work experience should be related to each other for OINP? With my education and work history, can I apply for the OINP tech draw?

Your Education does not need to match your work experience

Reactions: taah

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Education and NOC do not have to match.

Reactions: taah

sophia1216

Apr 27, 2022
hi everyone! I received EE ITA a few days ago under the PNP catogory(CRS 1030, nomination certificate expire in October 2022).

However due to some reason I'm not able to get my police report within 60-day time limit.

The question is: if I decline this invite,
1) will my PNP stay valid in my EE profile with my CRS stay 1030?
2) will I get invited in the next round of EE PNP? (as long as my nomination certificate not expire)

any input would be appreciated, thanks~!

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
hi everyone! I received EE ITA a few days ago under the PNP catogory(CRS 1030, nomination certificate expire in October 2022).

However due to some reason I'm not able to get my police report within 60-day time limit.

The question is: if I decline this invite,
1) will my PNP stay valid in my EE profile with my CRS stay 1030?
2) will I get invited in the next round of EE PNP? (as long as my nomination certificate not expire)

any input would be appreciated, thanks~!
What's your NOC?

Jaishree

Apr 16, 2021
Hi,
I received NOI from Ontario on 8th Feb 2022, I submitted my application onto OINP portal on 21st March 2022 and the status of the application is still in 'Submitted' state.
NOC : 2173
Is there anyone else who has a similar case ?

Simran00

Jun 3, 2021
Hey,
Hope you all are doing well.
Kindly help with the following-

In NOC code 0911- Manufacturing Manager, there is a requirement mentioned 5 to 10 years of experience required. Anyone has any firsthand experience whether it is compulsory to have this much experience.

Thanks in advance....

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hey,
Hope you all are doing well.
Kindly help with the following-

In NOC code 0911- Manufacturing Manager, there is a requirement mentioned 5 to 10 years of experience required. Anyone has any firsthand experience whether it is compulsory to have this much experience.

Thanks in advance....
No

Reactions: Simran00