rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
It does not make any sense, these guys would be picked by FSW draw anyway lol

Were you able to know the lowest CRS invited?
Lowest known score is 496 as of now. We need to wait for Ontario to officially publish in their website. Meanwhile, yes, you're right. Make no sense for people above 495 to accept this NoI as they would receive EE ITA probably sooner.

kaashi14

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
I do not think its a HCP Tech draw rather it could be a targeted draw with some TECH NOC's but not sure how no other tech candidates have messaged only 496 above. But I did notice other NOC (NON TECH) with lower CRS.
Human Capital Priorities stream
Date NOIs issuedNumber of NOIs issuedCRS score rangeProfiles created in IRCC Express Entry systemNotes
September 28, 20221,179496 and aboveSeptember 28, 2021 -
September 28, 2022
Targeted draw – Tech draw
Please refer to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Tech Draw page for a list of targeted occupations

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@kaashi14 Hang in there. I think there might be another Tech Draw 45 days from now (45 days is the maximum timeline to submit application after having received NoI) to compensate on those rejecting this NoI and proceeding with EE ITA.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
There has never been 2 tech draw simultaneously @rajbabu23 so forget about it. It is clear that Canada now wants to only keep people who are there studying or working. There was only one single pathway for outlanders and that's also gone now. Better to start with other plans and not keep waiting or hoping. I have decided to pursue a student visa and am already in that process. The scores will never come down to 470 range.

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
There has never been 2 tech draw simultaneously @rajbabu23 so forget about it. It is clear that Canada now wants to only keep people who are there studying or working. There was only one single pathway for outlanders and that's also gone now. Better to start with other plans and not keep waiting or hoping. I have decided to pursue a student visa and am already in that process. The scores will never come down to 470 range.
I have always dreamt of immigrating only via PR process from 2019! I have reduced my hopes on OINP but still looking forward to Bill C-19 implementation. All would go well for all :)

kaashi14

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
What course are you going for? The fees is too much for international students...

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
I have always dreamt of immigrating only via PR process from 2019! I have reduced my hopes on OINP but still looking forward to Bill C-19 implementation. All would go well for all :)
Dreams don't matter @rajbabu23 - Think about it. By the team you would (if you ever) get an ITA it might be too late. My recommendation take a study route because anyway Canada cares about them only. And the trades skill people that they are inviting after reaching Canada are not going to do those jobs so basically it's a cycle, they will keep having a shortage and keep inviting them. The moment you ask people to work only for the NOC they got an ITA is the real moment of epiphany when you'll see the real proper immigration. Otherwise, this smart cycle will continue and people like you and I will just be in an endless wait.

Please think about the study route.

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dreams don't matter @rajbabu23 - Think about it. By the team you would (if you ever) get an ITA it might be too late. My recommendation take a study route because anyway Canada cares about them only. And the trades skill people that they are inviting after reaching Canada are not going to do those jobs so basically it's a cycle, they will keep having a shortage and keep inviting them. The moment you ask people to work only for the NOC they got an ITA is the real moment of epiphany when you'll see the real proper immigration. Otherwise, this smart cycle will continue and people like you and I will just be in an endless wait.

Please think about the study route.
Hmm, true. I already have master's. Also there is a buzz that Canada will start looking into the origin of country for study permits to ensure diversity of students. This is not in my favour so refusal chances are more. Anyways I'll have this option back of my mind.