+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
n the meanwhile I need a little help with my application to Ontario's nomination program.
1) Which is the best way to take a screenshot of the NOI - I did see a lot of threads where most of them stated that download of the NOI as a pdf is not an option
2) I do not have a job offer in Ontario, neither do I have any relatives. So what do I say when it comes to state my intention to reside in Ontario.?
I did think that I should probably draft a letter and mention about friends and also the research I have done on jobs which show strong prospects for my career in ontario. Please let me know if I am thinking right.
3) I do have roles and responsibilities/experience letters from employers but most of them have not mentioned work hours and pay on it since they said it is not their way of doing things. So how many payslips do you guys think I should attach to the application?

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey, is it necessary to submit documents for any friends/relatives with PR and staying in Ontario with other documents after getting NOI. I am going to Canada independently. Do I have to do that?

Last edited:

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
First, the company has no say in what it's employees declare on an affidavit. Looks like, your manager is trying to avoid your request. You can ask her if she can send it to you via email. I think I know how she would respond.

Take letters from your colleagues or seniors.. I advice mentioning your salary on these
I know a senior employee who used to work with me. But he left the company, so will it be okay if I get reference letter from him?

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi Guys... I have received NOI on August 1st under tech stream. I am currently working in toronto since 1 and half years. I have hired an agent to fill and submit my oinp applications. He has mentioned that "Your current job offer must include that that your employer will offer you a job for minimum of 1 year from the date of your permanent residency in Canada" Is it mandatory ? I dont think any HR can provide that until unless you are working as a contractor. Any thoughts on this ? Thanks!

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi Raj,
I received NOI from Ontari and ai need to apply in the next 40 days. My credit card debts worth Rs. 20k will be cleared in 6 months.
Should I clear my debts before applying for OINP? If I provide a letter indicating my debts from my credit card bank, will it be fine?
disclosing credit card debt is not mandatory

armando2027

Jul 15, 2019
Hi Guys... I have received NOI on August 1st under tech stream. I am currently working in toronto since 1 and half years. I have hired an agent to fill and submit my oinp applications. He has mentioned that "Your current job offer must include that that your employer will offer you a job for minimum of 1 year from the date of your permanent residency in Canada" Is it mandatory ? I dont think any HR can provide that until unless you are working as a contractor. Any thoughts on this ? Thanks!
It should say that it's a contract for an undefined amount of time.

sharmmad

Aug 30, 2017
Hi All,

Do we still need to write N/A for the all optional fields we are not filling in like middle name, other names?

Also, what do we put in Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)

Thanks in advance for your help!

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Hi All,
I received OINP on 1st August. It said in notification to immediately contact Ontario for next steps. But it was mentioned in site that "you need to submit your application in 45 days of receiving OINP".
I am planning to fill up application after couple of days since my documentation is not complete.
Is there any mandatory step to contact them and let them know that I am interested and will be submitting documents, or I can directly submit within 45 days without risk of expiry?
I am confused.

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hi All,
I received OINP on 1st August.

Is there any mandatory step to contact them and let them know that I am interested and will be submitting documents, or I can directly submit within 45 days without risk of expiry?
I am confused.
You don’t have to contact them. Just make sure you submit your application within 45days.

Reactions: SD_oinp

Hitesh1604

Nov 3, 2018
Can some one share what was the score/points that the last PNP invite closed on.

My crs is 376, NOC is 2171. Do i stand a chance?

Please do sahre your views and experience. thanks

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Can some one share what was the score/points that the last PNP invite closed on.

My crs is 376, NOC is 2171. Do i stand a chance?

Please do sahre your views and experience. thanks
It was 435. I think score >400 is required for oinp. Senior members can confirm.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I know a senior employee who used to work with me. But he left the company, so will it be okay if I get reference letter from him?
Did he leave before you did?

He should've been there the whole time
People generally accompany proof that they work at the company such as ID, with reference letter.

Do you know anyone currently employed by the company?

Gg0430

Aug 9, 2019
hi, can you please help me out , i received noi from ontario but after that i changed my noc from 2173 to 2174 in ee profile, it made me ineligible.
I have created a new profile in the same account with same details and i m eligible but since the ee profile where i got noi is now ineligible can i somehow use the same noi?