+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Earlier I was begging them to open my packet and process my application.

Now, I am hoping against this as my score increased from 401 to 459. Hoping that I will get an ITA without the OINP PNP

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
So, per the current timeline, it might take close to a year to receive your nomination once you submit a complete application to OINP.
I am seriously hoping this is an exaggeration... I understand that the initial screening that is supposed to take around 90 days is taking around 5-6 months, however, if they take more than 10 months to provide you with a nomination it's quite likely that by the time you get it your EE profile will have expired.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I have a question for you. If one receives OINP nomination and gets ITA and while the PR application is in progress does one have to have the IELTS test score valid during that time. I am imagining a case where the OINP nomination process takes long ( say one year ) + 2 months for PR application + 6 months for PR application processing ~ 2 years. IELTS scores are valid only for two years. So in the process if the validity expires do you suggest me to take IELTS again and report it to Canada government to keep myself eligible for PR?. May be I am thinking too far, but I suspect this a possibility.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Reply #1185 on: August 01, 2016, 02:09:11 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: pxyarala on July 29, 2016, 11:09:14 am

Hi All,

I just wanted if the application checking has reached till the March applicants yet. Heard from other people that a guy from March 8th has got a pre-AOR email.

Yes and a March applicant got his package returned for being incomplete. This might signify that they have opened applications submitted in March as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Raj,

In response to above reply I wanted to know what was missing in the March application that got returned?. And is he allowed to re-submit the application?. Also do they send an email before they return the application with the reason?

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

I have a question for you. If one receives OINP nomination and gets ITA and while the PR application is in progress does one have to have the IELTS test score valid during that time. I am imagining a case where the OINP nomination process takes long ( say one year ) + 2 months for PR application + 6 months for PR application processing ~ 2 years. IELTS scores are valid only for two years. So in the process if the validity expires do you suggest me to take IELTS again and report it to Canada government to keep myself eligible for PR?. May be I am thinking too far, but I suspect this a possibility.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
Guys, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that after the ITA you'll need to submit all your documents and the IELTS must be valid during time, if it expires after you've submitted it then you're in the clear, the worst that can happen is that they'll ask you for a new one and give you 30 days to submit...

Now Pavan, remember that your EE profile is only valid for ONE YEAR, so even with the current delays in the OINP processing from the time you submit your original EE profile to the time you get and ACCEPT your ITA should be less than a year otherwise your profile expires and is automatically withdrawn.

Hence my comment above if they take more than 10 months to issue nominations, then they'll be giving out nominations to a bunch of people with their profile about to expire, which would be USELESS!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
g126 said:
I am seriously hoping this is an exaggeration... I understand that the initial screening that is supposed to take around 90 days is taking around 5-6 months, however, if they take more than 10 months to provide you with a nomination it's quite likely that by the time you get it your EE profile will have expired.
g126 said:
Guys, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that after the ITA you'll need to submit all your documents and the IELTS must be valid during time, if it expires after you've submitted it then you're in the clear, the worst that can happen is that they'll ask you for a new one and give you 30 days to submit...

Now Pavan, remember that your EE profile is only valid for ONE YEAR, so even with the current delays in the OINP processing from the time you submit your original EE profile to the time you get and ACCEPT your ITA should be less than a year otherwise your profile expires and is automatically withdrawn.

Hence my comment above if they take more than 10 months to issue nominations, then they'll be giving out nominations to a bunch of people with their profile about to expire, which would be USELESS!
1) Its not exaggeration. Based on the current timeline, this is a fact. I will cross 9 months post submission and 6 months post AOR this month. For me, personally, the timeline is 9 months currently. Quite a few October applicants are also waiting so that makes it 10 months waiting for them.

2) Your IELTS, ECA etc need to be valid only at the time of submission of your PR application. It doesn't matter if it expires once you submit your e-APR.

3) Your EE profile will not expire once you get ITA.

Good luck!

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
dhruvmehtani said:
Earlier I was begging them to open my packet and process my application.

Now, I am hoping against this as my score increased from 401 to 459. Hoping that I will get an ITA without the OINP PNP
I would say don't hope against it. The CIC draws have been stuck on a cut-off of 480 plus for a while now, so no guarantee that it will come down to 459 any time soon. I would say just hope for an ITA to come soon, whichever way it does. ;-)

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Need help with 2 queries please -

1) I am a February applicant and am yet to receive the AOR. Those who have received the AOR - Can you please help me understand what the subject and content of the email states? And is it just an email or also a letter/hard copy that they send by post?

2) My address has changed since the time I submitted my application in Feb. Should I be communicating my new address to OINP now or after I receive an AOR?

Thanks!

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello All,

can someone kindly suggest, Applicants from which month got an AOR from Ontario yet. please also kindly confirm
how long does it taking to get a nomination after getting AOR.

Thanks & Regards

LordSohl

Jul 14, 2016
Hello wonderful people.

I have a CRS of 404 and I haven't heard anything from Ontario. Am I supposed to wait for them, or what steps can I take.

Please advise

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nreddy said:
Hello All,

can someone kindly suggest, Applicants from which month got an AOR from Ontario yet. please also kindly confirm
how long does it taking to get a nomination after getting AOR.

Thanks & Regards
At present, January 20th applicants are getting AOR. It has been close to 6 months for me post AOR and no nomination yet. Hopefully, they'll speed up in the near future.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
LordSohl said:
Hello wonderful people.

I have a CRS of 404 and I haven't heard anything from Ontario. Am I supposed to wait for them, or what steps can I take.

Please advise
They stopped sending PTs in Feb, 2016. They might re-open in November 2016.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gp0504 said:
Need help with 2 queries please -

1) I am a February applicant and am yet to receive the AOR. Those who have received the AOR - Can you please help me understand what the subject and content of the email states? And is it just an email or also a letter/hard copy that they send by post?

2) My address has changed since the time I submitted my application in Feb. Should I be communicating my new address to OINP now or after I receive an AOR?

Thanks!
1) Mine said "Acknowledgement Letter (II) ". You'll see 2 attachments - The first one is a letter that would contain a file number and would confirm the receipt of your application. The second one would be the receipt for the encashed DD.

2) Suggest you to do it post AOR.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gp0504 said:
I would say don't hope against it. The CIC draws have been stuck on a cut-off of 480 plus for a while now, so no guarantee that it will come down to 459 any time soon. I would say just hope for an ITA to come soon, whichever way it does. ;-)
Yeah, I am keeping both options open. Just hoping that score goes to 450 like it did last year

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj and Others,

I am wondering if the application checking for Feb 2016 applicants is complete as you mentioned that March applications are being opened?.
If this is true then we should see messages from Feb applicants in this forum for AOR etc.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan