+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Is it possible OINP will finish whole process and backlogs of PT that were issued from November till feb. Will they issue all the nominations and complete the process before commencing new log in November 2016??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gp0504 said:
Hi everyone,

It's a bit disheartening to read about how long the timelines are turning out to be and how long the wait has been for some aspirants. What's more worrisome is that some applications are being returned for trivial reasons. Hope things move faster and in a positive direction for all of us!

I have a question regarding the job bank. All those who have applied for OINP from outside Canada - are you guys browsing through the job site regularly? I read somewhere that Ontario authorities might check if applicants are serious about finding a job and staying in their province, and so activity on the job site is important too. Is that true? Anyone have any idea on that?

Thanks, and good luck!
No, I haven't heard such a case and I don't think it is true. Job bank's results are, for the most part, irrelevant. Store managers and Gas Station clerks positions show up almost all the time (my NOC is 2174 BTW). However, some applicants have been asked to submit proof of job search in Ontario. You can setup accounts in other job boards like workopolis.ca, indeed.ca, monster.ca etc and submit your resumes there. You can try sending out applications for jobs online.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
regalkp said:
Is it possible OINP will finish whole process and backlogs of PT that were issued from November till feb. Will they issue all the nominations and complete the process before commencing new log in November 2016??
Can't say for sure. I don't think it is practical to think that that all applicants who applied between Jan - March 2016 will get nominated by November. I sincerely and seriously wish that they nominate all applicants (Oct - Mar) before November but considering the volume of applicants, I am inclined to believe that is unlikely (unless OINP makes a huge leap and hires more resources).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arielnana said:
Hi, everyone. I submitted my OINP application on March 09 and no AOR yet.

Do I need to request a duplicated WES report right now or after I receive the file number?

Thank you.
You can order the copy now and send them the screen print of the order after you get your AOR.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Additional documents requests;

1) Copies of documents to show that you have applied for your visitor permit or any other legal status in Canada.

What does that mean exactly?

2) Copies of Job offer letters or employment contracts with detailed job description from current and previous employers

It means same Job letter with current date? or new letter with specific job description?

Thanks,

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi All,

I just wanted if the application checking has reached till the March applicants yet. Heard from other people that a guy from March 8th has got a pre-AOR email.

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
Can someone please guide me for preparing settlement plan1 for Manitoba. or direct me to right blog please all.

waseem.saifi

Mar 25, 2016
dear friends,
I have made my profile on march 23, 2016 and that time my points were 411, but on this august i will having my 30th birthday and the score will go down by 5 points. so do i need to update my profile and will it effect the invitation.
regards
waseem

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
waseem.saifi said:
dear friends,
I have made my profile on march 23, 2016 and that time my points were 411, but on this august i will having my 30th birthday and the score will go down by 5 points. so do i need to update my profile and will it effect the invitation.
regards
waseem
The profile gets auto-updated on your birthday and you lose 5 or 6 points (depending on the age points table) in your EE profile. As long as you are able to maintain 400 or more CRS points in EE, you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. Some candidates at even exact 400 CRS points received invitation during Dec 2015 to Feb 2016.

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
I have several questions regarding the Nomination application package.

1. I have got an ECA report for my master degree, do I need an ECA report for my bachelor degree?

2. I had one of my documents notarized in US, but they only sent me an e-version, meaning signature and seal are e-version, is that acceptable?

Tons thanks to anyone could answer!!!!! :-* :-* :-*

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi Rajkamal,
I have 441 crs score, created the profile on 19th Feb 2016. Still waiting for Ontario nomination.
My questions are:
1. When nominations will open?
2. What are the chances of getting nomination for this score or are they planning any change?
3. Whether we need to pay the fees after getting the Ontario nomination.
4. How much is the whole timeline after getting the Ontario nomination.
Waiting for your reply.

jasonyl

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think nobody knows exactly when they will open the Human Capital Priorities Stream, not alone the change.
According to the OINP website, Ontario expects to receive the quota for 2017 before December, so it's speculated that "some of the streams" may be resumed within six months (not sure what they mean by this six months. This may mean they send PT from Dec to May; Or, they open some streams within 6 months starting from Dec. No clue..)
Hope they will not change the criteria, but sadly it does not depend on us...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prabag said:
Hi Rajkamal,
I have 441 crs score, created the profile on 19th Feb 2016. Still waiting for Ontario nomination.
My questions are:

1. When nominations will open?

"Nominations" will not open. The OINP Human Priorities Capital Stream NOI PTs might resume in November 2016.

2. What are the chances of getting nomination for this score or are they planning any change?

You won't get nominated directly. If you read the post on the first page of this thread, you'll get an idea about how the process goes.

1 Application Submission --> 2 AOR --> 3 2nd Stage Processing (Investigator/Analyst) --> 4 Decision Phase --> 5 Nomination

Per the current trend :

Stage 1 --> Stage 2 takes around 5 - 6 months.

Stage 2 --> Stage 3 takes places in a few weeks.

Stage 3 --> Stage 4 might take 2 - 3 few more months (Additional Document Requests, calls etc,).

Stage 4 ---> Stage 5 might take a few more months (3 - 4 months)

So, per the current timeline, it might take close to a year to receive your nomination once you submit a complete application to OINP.

3. Whether we need to pay the fees after getting the Ontario nomination.

No, you should pay fee when you submit your application. 1500 CAD. Please read the post on the first page of this thread for details.

4. How much is the whole timeline after getting the Ontario nomination.

After nomination, you have 30 days to accept/reject the nomination. Once you accept it and get ITA, you have 60 days to submit your e-APR through your myCIC account. Once you get your e-APR AOR, it can take anywhere from 4 - 6 months to get your Passport Request (sometimes, this might get delayed due to operational reasons).
Waiting for your reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
waseem.saifi said:
dear friends,
regards
waseem
If your points go below 400 before you get a PT from OINP, then per the current rules, you are ineligible to receive a PT. If you lose points after you receive PT, you are good to go - no issues here.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pxyarala said:
Hi All,

I just wanted if the application checking has reached till the March applicants yet. Heard from other people that a guy from March 8th has got a pre-AOR email.
Yes and a March applicant got his package returned for being incomplete. This might signify that they have opened applications submitted in March as well.