+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Thank you so much for this post. I was looking for an answer to this question from past 1 month.

So If I am showing all my work experience in work history( I have 2 employment for which i am not claiming points) , Do I have to upload any reference letter and proof of compensation for those 2 employment ? Or can I just go ahead and upload the reference letter and proof of compensation for just the employment for which i am cleaning points which is around 3.4 years
I don’t think you need reference letter for the experience you’re not claiming but they need to be stated in other activities.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Assess your NOC chances for PNP, otherwise best option for you is student visa. The score will most probably not drop low to 438 till May 2020. I was 450 and have been waiting since February 2019. Now scores are still in 460s.
Why don't you try pnp route ?

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
But there is a section called "other activities" which is similar to personal history. So i guess I can go ahead and add the history and explain it in LOE?
The Other Activities section is labelled "Excluding paid work history" - so paid work cannot be added to that. Also it isn't formatted it that way.

Why don't you try pnp route ?
My application for OINP is in process.

Reactions: djangoboy

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
The Other Activities section is labelled "Excluding paid work history" - so paid work cannot be added to that. Also it isn't formatted it that way.

My application for OINP is in process.
So state it in the work history and explain in LOE as to why I am not uploading reference letter and proof of compensation for the same ?

Reactions: Uchyann

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
@13nitinsharma , Hi Nitin, on a side note I do have question for you with regards to the OINP option, suppose I create an express entry profile and my score right now is 450 and I choose all provinces as an intent how long will it take for me to get a notification of interest from any of the provinces, having said that my score is 450 and NOC 1111 which is in demand in almost all provinces.

Do they nominate people on a fortnight basis like express entry or the provinces go through application go through files in the pool and choose based on which ever stands a better chance.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs ?

Thanks in advance.

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
So state it in the work history and explain in LOE as to why I am not uploading reference letter and proof of compensation for the same ?
Yes that seems sensible. Clearly mention the period you are claiming points for in LOE. That is most relevant.

You don't need to provide documents for experience you are not claiming points for but you can mention that there for extra safety.

riyer8

Jul 4, 2019
Hi

My brother had received an invitation from Ontario and I had submitted all the documents but then they have asked for more information which includes more detailed roles and responsibilities. The HR had given a bonafide which sparsely mentions his roles and duties and now they are refusing to give anything more than that.He being in a senior position already, it is not possible for him to get a colleague help too.
Would self declaration work in this case or any other alternatives that could be used here. Any inputs would be helpful.

specsnaija

Jun 10, 2019
Hi

My brother had received an invitation from Ontario and I had submitted all the documents but then they have asked for more information which includes more detailed roles and responsibilities. The HR had given a bonafide which sparsely mentions his roles and duties and now they are refusing to give anything more than that.He being in a senior position already, it is not possible for him to get a colleague help too.
Would self declaration work in this case or any other alternatives that could be used here. Any inputs would be helpful.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Please how long did it take for your status to change from "submitted" after sending your ECA. Mine hasn't changed in a week?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@13nitinsharma , Hi Nitin, on a side note I do have question for you with regards to the OINP option, suppose I create an express entry profile and my score right now is 450 and I choose all provinces as an intent how long will it take for me to get a notification of interest from any of the provinces, having said that my score is 450 and NOC 1111 which is in demand in almost all provinces.

Do they nominate people on a fortnight basis like express entry or the provinces go through application go through files in the pool and choose based on which ever stands a better chance.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs ?

Thanks in advance.
My friend, you should focus on your existing EE profile. You should not apply when your current application is in process.

Did you submit your updated documents via web form as discussed? I'm not sure why you're repetitively asking the same question again and again.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
My friend, you should focus on your existing EE profile. You should not apply when your current application is in process.

Did you submit your updated documents via web form as discussed? I'm not sure why you're repetitively asking the same question again and again.
Yes my friend I understand I am not suppose to submit a new application while an application is currently being processed, I thought maybe why can't I start with a fresh one since it is taking too long.

Kinky

Jun 23, 2019
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Please how long did it take for your status to change from "submitted" after sending your ECA. Mine hasn't changed in a week?
It will change soon....mine took 21 days from submission

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Hello All,

I got picked by Ontario and received the OINP. Do I need to again get work experience letters that are dated current or would the ones that I had submitted to enter the EE pool be enough. Thank you in advance.

Aaisha