+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Nency

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone!
Please give me an answer of this query if any one know about it. I have asked before but did not get any response. :(

I have a question regarding my OINP Process.
I got NOI on 31st May for NOC 0621 and CRS 439.
On the EE profile, I showed my work exp as Jan 2017 to Dec 2017. so that They counted it as one year but my concern is my work experience started from 17th January 2017 to 31st Dec 2017. Will it be any problem for 16days?
what should I do? I should submit my OINP or no??
Please give me a suggestion.
Thank You in advance

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
If I have no connection to any of the province, will I be able to get a PNP of a province of my choice?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi Guys, I have a score of 450 and I am looking at the PNP route for now as the scores are really high at the draw. So for now I should create an express entry profile and any idea on when would I get the NOI for ontario province. Kindly guide

Reactions: Priyaraagu

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
@

13nitinsharma

Even I have a similar case and it is as follows :

I have total of 7 years of experience under the same NOC but with 3 different employers.

Employer 1 - NOC 1111 - 3 years

Employer 2 - NOC 1111 - 3.4 years

Employer 3 - NOC 1111 - 5 Months - current

We are claiming points only for Employer 2 with 3.4 years of experience under NOC 1111.

Q 1 : Do we have to provide the reference letter and Proof of compensation for employer 1 and 3 for which we are not claiming points ?

Q 2 : If No, where do we enter the details of employer 1 and 3 ? should we mention the same in the work history section or other activities section ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: djangoboy

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
1. You've to include all your work details in work history tab even if you're not claiming point for that NOC. Please do mention in LOE that you're not claiming any points for "Previous Work Experience" mentioning whatever relevant documents you've, you submitted.

2. Mention unemployment and explain the scenario in LOE. No issues.

Thank you so much for this post. I was looking for an answer to this question from past 1 month.

So If I am showing all my work experience in work history( I have 2 employment for which i am not claiming points) , Do I have to upload any reference letter and proof of compensation for those 2 employment ? Or can I just go ahead and upload the reference letter and proof of compensation for just the employment for which i am cleaning points which is around 3.4 years

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Thank you so much for this post. I was looking for an answer to this question from past 1 month.

So If I am showing all my work experience in work history( I have 2 employment for which i am not claiming points) , Do I have to upload any reference letter and proof of compensation for those 2 employment ? Or can I just go ahead and upload the reference letter and proof of compensation for just the employment for which i am cleaning points which is around 3.4 years
Yes, you have to mention all your work experience in Work History tab. Please do provide reference letters for those employers too for which you’re not claiming any points. Do mention your scenario in LOE if you’re not able to provide any document. Hope this helps!

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
Yes, you have to mention all your work experience in Work History tab. Please do provide reference letters for those employers too for which you’re not claiming any points. Do mention your scenario in LOE if you’re not able to provide any document. Hope this helps!
How about proof of compensation ? Should we provide POC as well for the ones not claiming points

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
How about proof of compensation ? Should we provide POC as well for the ones not claiming points
Please see below documents related to work experience:

1. Reference Letter - Job duties
2. Experience Letter
3. Offer/Appointment Letter
4. Three salary slips of every year
5. Account statement showing your salary crediting to your bank account
6. ITRs
7. Form 16’s
8. Promotion Letters (if any)
9. Salary Revision Letters (if any)

Yes, you would need to show docs for those employers too for which you’re not claiming points.

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
Guys, i need help with something.

OINP says to detail ALL work experience in last 5 years. 2 out of 5 is a self employed role back in my home country, for which i dont want to go into the trouble of collecting documents. I dont need any extra points for this experience. I have also not declared that role in EE profile.

Do i still need to provide supporting documentation for that role? Can i just state that experience but not provide any documentation for it?

Regards
Hi,

@solidmonki

Even stuck at the same point where I 'm confused if I should add my work experience which does not fall within 5 years criteria. I have not collected proofs and documents for the same as it is not contributing any points. Can you throw your inputs on this please? Should I add this history in work history and not upload any documents for the same or should I push it to Other activities section on the application?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,

@solidmonki

Even stuck at the same point where I 'm confused if I should add my work experience which does not fall within 5 years criteria. I have not collected proofs and documents for the same as it is not contributing any points. Can you throw your inputs on this please? Should I add this history in work history and not upload any documents for the same or should I push it to Other activities section on the application?
You've to include all your work details in work history tab even if you're not claiming point for that NOC. Please do mention in LOE that you're not claiming any points for "Previous Work Experience" mentioning whatever relevant documents you've, you submitted.

It's clearly mentioned in their application form - see instructions under Work History Tab.

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
You've to include all your work details in work history tab even if you're not claiming point for that NOC. Please do mention in LOE that you're not claiming any points for "Previous Work Experience" mentioning whatever relevant documents you've, you submitted.

It's clearly mentioned in their application form - see instructions under Work History Tab.
Yes I did see that. But I have trouble collecting any documents for that experience. That is why i'm planning to skip that from work history and add it into my personal history. Also while reading old posts I did came across few posts where they have mentioned about just providing the employment details(not claiming points) and not upload supporting documents for it. I have no other option but to do that. All I can do is explain the reason in LOE. I will be relieved if somebody has done the same and got their nomination.

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Yes I did see that. But I have trouble collecting any documents for that experience. That is why i'm planning to skip that from work history and add it into my personal history. Also while reading old posts I did came across few posts where they have mentioned about just providing the employment details(not claiming points) and not upload supporting documents for it. I have no other option but to do that. All I can do is explain the reason in LOE. I will be relieved if somebody has done the same and got their nomination.
The majority on this forum have told to add "non points work experience" to Personal History tab for IRCC Express Entry - for OINP the protocol is unsure because there is no Personal History section and only a Work History section. So maybe both the routes are ok for OINP.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, my crs score is 438 and NOC 2174. IELTS will be expiring on May 2020. Should I wait for the crs cut off or go ahead with student visa?

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi, my crs score is 438 and NOC 2174. IELTS will be expiring on May 2020. Should I wait for the crs cut off or go ahead with student visa?
Assess your NOC chances for PNP, otherwise best option for you is student visa. The score will most probably not drop low to 438 till May 2020. I was 450 and have been waiting since February 2019. Now scores are still in 460s.

reshma_iyer

Jul 3, 2019
The majority on this forum have told to add "non points work experience" to Personal History tab for IRCC Express Entry - for OINP the protocol is unsure because there is no Personal History section and only a Work History section. So maybe both the routes are ok for OINP.
But there is a section called "other activities" which is similar to personal history. So i guess I can go ahead and add the history and explain it in LOE?