+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
So how many more NOIs can Ontario send under HCP stream for this year?
so far they have sent 3534 HCP + 1065 FSSW + 1006 ST = 5605 NOIs. they have recently upgraded their plan from 6000 to 6600 NOIs for 2018. So theoretically they will send 1000 more NOI till the end of the year

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
so far they have sent 3534 HCP + 1065 FSSW + 1006 ST = 5605 NOIs. they have recently upgraded their plan from 6000 to 6600 NOIs for 2018. So theoretically they will send 1000 more NOI till the end of the year
Really hope they NOI for regular HCP stream and not send all 1000 to French speakers or ones with job offer

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So cut off score came out. I was wrong they increased the score by 1 point. I give up my Canadian dream.

Reactions: SithLord

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes really hoping miracle happens with Ontario
No. It won't. They keep on giving invites to French stream for no reason and to candidates with job offer while rest of us wait for "miracle".

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No. It won't. They keep on giving invites to French stream for no reason and for candidates with job offer while rest of us wait for "miracle".
The miracle ain't happening. I'm going to wait till October 18th for something, the next day I drop points so that's pretty much over for me with Canada. This ridiculous!! Why do they keep saying all are welcome for immigration but still keep cherrypicking who they want.

We are not getting any hopes with CRS. Ontario picking only French or Job Offers, other Provinces ask for connections. How the hell can people without connections come to Canada? :O

Reactions: juleswantpr

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
according the THEIR numbers, since from Sep 13th till today there were 1500 new candidates with 441+ points in the system. now if there was no IELTS results (as some other threads say) where did these candidates come from??? I really cant follow a pattern here. someone?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
according the THEIR numbers, since from Sep 13th till today there were 1500 new candidates with 441+ points in the system. now if there was no IELTS results (as some other threads say) where did these candidates come from??? I really cant follow a pattern here. someone?
The pattern is screw you and your Canadian dream :D

Reactions: juleswantpr

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
The miracle ain't happening. I'm going to wait till October 18th for something, the next day I drop points so that's pretty much over for me with Canada. This ridiculous!! Why do they keep saying all are welcome for immigration but still keep cherrypicking who they want.

We are not getting any hopes with CRS. Ontario picking only French or Job Offers, other Provinces ask for connections. How the hell can people without connections come to Canada? :O
You reflected our feelings :) Candidates with age < 30 and CLB 9 can easily score more than CRS cutoff 440+, thats what THEIR target is. Didn't expect OINP will change their policies every year (like targeting French / job offer / residing in ontario). I started this process early this year and now i got stuck and time to look for other options now.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You reflected our feelings :) Candidates with age < 30 and CLB 9 can easily score more than CRS cutoff 440+, thats what THEIR target is. Didn't expect OINP will change their policies every year (like targeting French / job offer / residing in ontario). I started this process early this year and now i got stuck and time to look for other options now.
They have successfully advertised their immigration by calling it 'Everyone is Welcome'. Now they have an abundance of profiles to pick from. They will be extremely picky on who should land in their country. Propbably will be picking highly qualified candidates. All these desperate people will be spending huge amounts of their money on CELPIP, IQAS, CES etc. And there is no guarantee they will even make it. To achieve connections they will even try to pick short courses from colleges/universities in Canada.

I would say they have achieved their goal :)

ashish17

Jul 30, 2018
One strange aspect of CRS is that number of points for foreign experience > 3 are same. Obviously if you have more experience, age would be more too. But they cut point for age but do not give points for experience ;) I understand, you can't consider 20 years of experience and give points accordingly but at least there can be a threshold for experience just like there is one for age :D

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
One strange aspect of CRS is that number of points for foreign experience > 3 are same. Obviously if you have more experience, age would be more too. But they cut point for age but do not give points for experience ;) I understand, you can't consider 20 years of experience and give points accordingly but at least there can be a threshold for experience just like there is one for age :D
Australia gives more points for more experience but then again they cut points for age.