+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys...
question... hope you guys can advise me.
I have a pending application in ontario pnp employer job offer stream - foreign worker. I'm still waiting for the nomination.
Current status: open work permit valid until april 2018.
Planning to submit PR application as soon as possible once I receive my nomination.

Just want to know if I am eligible to apply for bridging work permit?

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
hi all,

2 questions about job offer:

1. if I have job offer, should I apply through HCP stream or employer job offer stream?

2. if I have fsw score below 67 before counting job offer, but I get over 67 after I have job offer, am I eligible to apply under fsw?

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
and for cec in oinp, any direction to get higher chance to get nominated? e.g. which kind of master programme or postgrad dip the gov like?

many thanks to all of you.

Last edited:

PARMEET98

Nov 29, 2016
sir
pls help
if we have a job offer from canadian employer and our consultant has applied in oinp fsw job offer stream, then how will we know that when the draw has opened and when will it open , so we can get the nomination

pls reply

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello All,

I am preparing for OINP draw for 2019 January. I have already created EE profile in May 2017. Please suggest if I have to recreate my profile in January 2019 to get Nomination from Ontario.
Based on this year's draw, they only accepted profiles from January 2018

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
my cousin finally received a NOI from Ontario as well. based on their requirements, they are asking for a Bachelor Degree or above. , she is having two diplomas of 3 years each from 2 different Universities per her wes eca. once again another confusion comes. what do you think? is she eligible for ontario???

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
my cousin finally received a NOI from Ontario as well. based on their requirements, they are asking for a Bachelor Degree or above. , she is having two diplomas of 3 years each from 2 different Universities per her wes eca. once again another confusion comes. what do you think? is she eligible for ontario???
Hello,
Is your cousin living in Ontario?
Does he/she have a job offer?
Whats the CRS score & NOC code?
Is it under FSSW? (french Skilled worker)?

Please clarify, i know there are many folks who are waiting for NOI from OINP. Anticipating your reply, I am sure one of the senior member can help you in answering your question.

Reactions: Zigzag85

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hello,
Is your cousin living in Ontario?
Does he/she have a job offer?
Whats the CRS score & NOC code?
Is it under FSSW? (french Skilled worker)?

Please clarify, i know there are many folks who are waiting for NOI from OINP. Anticipating your reply, I am sure one of the senior member can help you in answering your question.
Agreed, Is she a French speaking candidate ?

santa147

Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys,

As a french speaker, I received a message in my EE account saying Ontario would like to consider me under their OINP. The message also said that I need to contact directly Ontario after this message. But when I found the email adress of OINP nominee, it's always an auto reply.

Could anyone advise something ? When EE say "contact directly Ontario" what do they mean, who do I need to contact ? I haven't called them yet.

I got a score of 463, hopefully get an ITA in next rounds, however I just don't want to miss a chance for Canada dream.

Thank you and good luck to all of us :)

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys,

As a french speaker, I received a message in my EE account saying Ontario would like to consider me under their OINP. The message also said that I need to contact directly Ontario after this message. But when I found the email adress of OINP nominee, it's always an auto reply.

Could anyone advise something ? When EE say "contact directly Ontario" what do they mean, who do I need to contact ? I haven't called them yet.

I got a score of 463, hopefully get an ITA in next rounds, however I just don't want to miss a chance for Canada dream.

1. save yourself 1500 CAD and wait for the tomorrow's draw (you will surely get an ITA)
2. in case you decide to go for OINP, you go to their website and create an account. you are entitled since they selected you

Reactions: santa147

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hi guys,

Don't bother with OINP, you are in 100% for EE, OINP is only a waste of time and money. Get your police cert ready.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys,

Don't go for OINP. You're definitely in tomorrow's draw :)

santa147

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you SithLord, Mark12345680 and Lorenc80! Let’s see for tomorrow :) yeah between FSW and OINP if I can choose I definitely go to fsw as it’s faster and cheaper, just in case the tomorrow’s draw is for PNP...

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Thank you SithLord, Mark12345680 and Lorenc80! Let’s see for tomorrow :) yeah between FSW and OINP if I can choose I definitely go to fsw as it’s faster and cheaper, just in case the tomorrow’s draw is for PNP...
even if that's the case (which I doubt) I suggest it is worth the wait for the next round. You will get an ITA for sure in the first regular draw