+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Good for you for calling OINP to clarify these issues.
I am otherwise humbled for being corrected.

For this year however, it seems like they have a pattern for sending NOIs at the start of the year and in the middle of the year (Of course, the dates are yet to be constant.) That's what I meant by saying that they seem to have a pattern.

I hope you asked them when they are going to send out the next batch of NOIs though? :)
Haha yes I did ask them when's the next 'batch' and whether I'll be selected sooner? lol
He said he can't confirm.

Anyways, if you look at their published Invitation summary, they do seem to calculate the NOI at the end of each period.
I think this is mainly because they have very extensive paper work after with each NOI applicant.

Notice this NOI batch pattern - For example:
FSSW: 31 May, 2018
Number of NOIs issued: 45
Date Express Entry profile submitted:
January 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018

FSSW 24 May, 2018

Number of NOIs issued: 34
Date Express Entry profile submitted:
January 1, 2018 to May 24, 2018

Notice how they've only issued 11 additional NOIs - within 7 days difference? They're pretty slow I guess!
Also notice those lucky people who submitted their profile just between 24th May & 30th May !!! They're super lucky, they got a NOI within less than a week of EE profile creation!

Source:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNOI.html

Best wishes

Last edited:

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
It's all about being Patient if you are above 400 CRS:) OINP or CIC must be getting thousands of calls every day just to tell the status.....so let's stay calm
Absolutely! finger-crossed. Right now I'm standing at 402 CRS (can be changed If IELTS increases but just sick of doing IELTS, will give it a pause for a month or so).

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Absolutely! finger-crossed. Right now I'm standing at 402 CRS (can be changed If IELTS increases but just sick of doing IELTS, will give it a pause for a month or so).
I am on the same boat. My score could be increased but doing IELTS can be taxing and sometimes heartbreaking! Being optimistic with OINP helps me through though! Hopefully we all get selected

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
We should be seeing NOI's between draws, no point issuing NOI to those who can easily meet ITA cutoff right? I'd say those sitting between 438 and 440 should have a good chance of receiving NOI. In fact, I think BC and Alberta issue NOIs too but they have very limited quota as per my understanding.
This is true and seemed to be the case with how they chose the range of CRS Score from the rounds early this year!

I am guessing 433-439 CRS cutoff if ever

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
NO its alright ! if its more than 1 yr old then u shld create a new one.
But for NOIs issued in Jan and Feb they only issued to profiles created in Jan/Feb right? Otherwise they have too many people to choose from right? Already there are 8.5k members in 431-440 range !!

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
But for NOIs issued in Jan and Feb they only issued to profiles created in Jan/Feb right? Otherwise they have too many people to choose from right? Already there are 8.5k members in 431-440 range !!
Yes ! its true 8.5 k 431- 440 !

Mate ! they will send NOI to profile created from Jan to some month not recently created profile ..

They more old ur profile more chances to get NOI ( but not 1 yr old )

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Yes ! its true 8.5 k 431- 440 !

Mate ! they will send NOI to profile created from Jan to some month not recently created profile ..

They more old ur profile more chances to get NOI ( but not 1 yr old )
Guys who had created profile in Dec 2017 didnot receive NOI in Jan or Feb 2018 though his profile is not 1 year old..any explanation for this? Did i miss anything here?

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Guys, a miracle had just happened, after OINP withdrawn my application before 15 days due to some technical issue from our part, I got another NOI just now. All the best for all of you.