+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
You will have to check your profile and see if it has changed back to DIP. After it changes back to DIP it usually takes 1-2 working days for Nomination. Write them email to send you Acknowledgment of Documents received if you haven't already received.

It can up to 2 weeks from Documents send to DIP again.

I hope this will help.
Hello Bill,
Thank you so very much for your quick reply.
Actually my profile status was never changed to any status other than DIP, either before or after they sent me the PFL.
As per the Acknowledgment, I made sure to ask for that when I replied back in October, 4, and the operator sent it to me the same day as I called to ask for it.
Do you suggest me calling them again, or what ?
I would greatly appreciate your help.
Best Regards,

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
In most cases, it will change to DIP followed by Nomination within 1-2 days. In some cases, a nomination will arrive immediately after the DIP.

Good Luck.
if thats the case, mine has never changed from DIP , since 14th Aug
i got PFL on 29th Sep, replied/AOR on 4th OCT
during all this process, i have been in DIP, always.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
if thats the case, mine has never changed from DIP , since 14th Aug
i got PFL on 29th Sep, replied/AOR on 4th OCT
during all this process, i have been in DIP, always.
Hello mcassim87,
I see we have the same scenario here :).
Please keep me updated of any news from your side. I will inform you of any progress of my case.
Best Regards,

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello Bill,
Thank you so very much for your quick reply.
Actually my profile status was never changed to any status other than DIP, either before or after they sent me the PFL.
As per the Acknowledgment, I made sure to ask for that when I replied back in October, 4, and the operator sent it to me the same day as I called to ask for it.
Do you suggest me calling them again, or what ?
I would greatly appreciate your help.
Best Regards,
Many applicants have said that their status never changed other than the DIP. So, in that in case it becomes even more difficult to predict Nomination.

oyinlola

Apr 5, 2013
In most cases, it will change to DIP followed by Nomination within 1-2 days. In some cases, a nomination will arrive immediately after the DIP.

Good Luck.
In my case, It changed to decision in progress but did not get nominated till about a week and a half plus. Stay calm

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
You are not eligible for express entry, therefore cannot be considered for OINP. You must do something to increase your points.

Hi,

I really need some help here. I have 66 points right now. Age: 12 Education : 21 Experience: 13 and Ielts : 20

I want to nominate to OINP.

My Current details :

Marital Status : Single
Highest Qualification : Bachelor Degree

IELTS : 7 (Overall Band)
Listening : 7
Reading : 7
Writing : 6.5
Speaking : 6.5

IT Experience : 5 Yrs (4Yrs 10 Months right now)

Am I eligible? What I should do now?

I can’t give IELTS again and even if I give I am not sure whether I can get more than this.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You are not eligible for express entry, therefore cannot be considered for OINP. You must do something to increase your points.
You have to retake IELTS again. I'm in this situation like you. I just lost OINP by 0.5 points in IELTS. So I'm retaking it.