+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
just called OINP again, hearing the same response that my application is in final stages and they still have backlog :(

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
just called OINP again, hearing the same response that my application is in final stages and they still have backlog :(
Don't worry bro, if my estimate is correct. we will get our ITA next week before the next draw.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks @sagarskch.

This helps. However, I do remember having read that you need to maintain 400 CRS throughout your application time, but can't exactly remember where. Till I don't find that link again, I would go with your word.

Thanks once again.
Yes, page 9 (page 14 of the PDF) of the application guide says you have to maintain 400 CRS until you e-APR post ITA:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

2.1.6 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score
All applicants must score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in IRCC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.
If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform the OINP. Please refer to section 5.4 for more information.

I have read before that for Ontario's purposes, your age is locked at NOI, but I can't find a cite for this. However, I have seen a cite for your age being locked at ITA for the purpose of EE.
As a followup, someone posted in one of the whatsapp group this response that he had received from Ontario. So the rule is that for OINP purposes, your age is locked at the time of your NOI. However, CIC locks your age when you are issued ITA. Ontario still requires that you remain eligible for EE until nomination (i.e., that you would still have at least 67 points here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp). If your birthday causes you to go under 67 points, then OINP would not be able to nominate you:

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

You may lose points under the Comprehensive Ranking System and the Federal Skilled Worker grid if you have a birthday between the time you receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) from the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and the time a decision is made on your application. However, you will not be disqualified for nomination on that basis.

The OINP locks in your age on the date that your NOI from Ontario was sent. Therefore, the OINP will award points based on your age at the time of your NOI. However, please note that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will only lock in your age once you receive an Invitation to Apply.

Please note that you must remain eligible for Express Entry throughout the application process. If you become ineligible for Express Entry because of a change in age, the OINP will not be able to nominate you.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

lkumarx

Jun 22, 2017
Hi all,

Pls add me on any WhatsApp group of people who have received NOI but somehow could not register before 25th July, the day OINP puts it's registration on hold. My number is +9 1 9 8 5 5 7 5 0 7 0 6. Thanks and regards
Please add me too: +91 9 9 0 0 0 9 4 1 8 9

JN_GS

Sep 27, 2017
Warm greetings to all! :)

I have joined this group recently, although I’ve been reading various threads here for a couple of months now. I must say that this is proving to be such a useful platform. Newbies like me, not only know in advance about the stages to follow, but also gain from the suggestions/opinions of the experienced ones, on getting stuck in this complicated journey.

About my status:

IELTS- done

ECA- done

Type of profile- Joint with spouse, CRS of 419.

I have some doubts, would be so thankful if anyone can resolve them:

1) Our ECA was done by 14/9/17 and we had requested them to deliver the evaluation report’s copy to our address by standard mail. We haven’t received our reports till now. How long does it usually take by standard mail? Has anybody else had such a delay?

2) I know, they stipulate that one person can have only one profile. Can two profiles be legally valid, if one person is primary applicant in one profile keeping the spouse as secondary, and the same person is secondary applicant in the other profile, keeping the spouse as the primary one?

3) We are interested in OINP and I gather from the discussions here, that it’s recommended that one deletes the existing profile and recreates a new one, as soon as the OINP stream opens. Since, all this needs to be done quickly, one would definitely want to save time. Would it make sense to create one extra profile (this time exactly the same as the submitted one) and just keep it in the same account/id? I mean, this extra profile, which will be a mirror of the existing one, will just be made and not submitted. In the event of OINP opening up, the existing profile would be deleted and quickly without losing on time in entering details for a fresh one, the extra one waiting could be submitted. The purpose is only to save time. Does the system allow that?

4) Also, @trumprefugee could you please request this number +201007235070 to be added to those whatsapp group(s) which target OINP? Dont want to miss out when the stream opens. Sorry for the trouble.

Waiting for your response(s)…. Thank you :)

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Warm greetings to all! :)

I have joined this group recently, although I’ve been reading various threads here for a couple of months now. I must say that this is proving to be such a useful platform. Newbies like me, not only know in advance about the stages to follow, but also gain from the suggestions/opinions of the experienced ones, on getting stuck in this complicated journey.

About my status:

IELTS- done

ECA- done

Type of profile- Joint with spouse, CRS of 419.

I have some doubts, would be so thankful if anyone can resolve them:

1) Our ECA was done by 14/9/17 and we had requested them to deliver the evaluation report’s copy to our address by standard mail. We haven’t received our reports till now. How long does it usually take by standard mail? Has anybody else had such a delay?
==> it will take some time..but if you have received ur ECA over email, then that is also more than enough..since all the ECA Ref No..dates are required for EE profile..those will be available in ur soft copy

2) I know, they stipulate that one person can have only one profile. Can two profiles be legally valid, if one person is primary applicant in one profile keeping the spouse as secondary, and the same person is secondary applicant in the other profile, keeping the spouse as the primary one?
==> I have seen this in the forum as well.. and i think it's still valid..since the primary applicant is different..each case.. but lets experts comment on this

3) We are interested in OINP and I gather from the discussions here, that it’s recommended that one deletes the existing profile and recreates a new one, as soon as the OINP stream opens. Since, all this needs to be done quickly, one would definitely want to save time. Would it make sense to create one extra profile (this time exactly the same as the submitted one) and just keep it in the same account/id? I mean, this extra profile, which will be a mirror of the existing one, will just be made and not submitted. In the event of OINP opening up, the existing profile would be deleted and quickly without losing on time in entering details for a fresh one, the extra one waiting could be submitted. The purpose is only to save time. Does the system allow that?
==>Yes..you can do that..

4) Also, @trumprefugee could you please request this number +201007235070 to be added to those whatsapp group(s) which target OINP? Dont want to miss out when the stream opens. Sorry for the trouble.

Waiting for your response(s)…. Thank you :)

my reply in comments..

Reactions: JN_GS