+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi friends,
May anyone suggest the name of other province to get the nomination. Actually my CRS is 343 . Is there any other way out to get the nomination from any province .

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi friends,
May anyone suggest the name of other province to get the nomination. Actually my CRS is 343 . Is there any other way out to get the nomination from any province .

Nova Scotia has reopened EE-Demand Stream partially. You must have Job offer from the province to apply in this category.

(A month old status) Manitoba can be applied, if you have ties(relatives, friends, job offer, experience, etc) with the province

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Good day Members ,
You guys are doing amazing job
Joined Visaforum today
I have received NOI from OINP on July 14th
Noc 2282 CSR 426
Spoke with my representative today after reading about hold or Pause on Human capital program
so I asked him if He registered my profile on E-one key , didn't got a straight answer
according to him I have 6months to register for E-one key , I don't know if he is telling me
the truth Please help me
Hello,

I know how these people answer.

Please ask him to send your ONe-Key Username & Password to check if he has actually created an account for you. If he hasn't then you'll have to wait until Oct-Nov (my guess) for the HCP Stream to open again. Your NOI is surely valid for 6 months, so you can create your account at that time as well.

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Nova Scotia has reopened EE-Demand Stream partially. You must have Job offer from the province to apply in this category.

(A month old status) Manitoba can be applied, if you have ties(relatives, friends, job offer, experience, etc) with the province
Thank you . Don't have job offer or relatives in Manitoba . Any other way out ...

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
It appears that Ontario works 7 days a week. My status had also changed from Submitted to Assessment on a Saturday.
Hi @Wandering Mind
What r your latest thoughts about them working 7days a week/out of business hours ...I still do not find real activity out of business hours from the feedback of candidates on the forum or from personal experience ...every single change is within their normal business hours...
Did you have any further inputs that show otherwise ?

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hi @Wandering Mind
What r your latest thoughts about them working 7days a week/out of business hours ...I still do not find real activity out of business hours from the feedback of candidates on the forum or from personal experience ...every single change is within their normal business hours...
As per my understanding they don't work on weekends/extra hours due to the fact that there is a minimum wage system and also people stick to working hours in that part of the world. Having said that we do not have any idea how much work force is working for this job and also how soon they want to fill up the vacant positions in that particular province. Also, that fact that on weekends their system conks off and is up only on Monday reflects my thoughts/opinion. Thoughts/suggestions??

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Good day Members ,
Joined Visaforum today
Noc 2282 CSR 426
Spoke with my representative today after reading about hold or Pause on Human capital program
so I asked him if He registered my profile on E-one key , didn't got a straight answer
according to him I have 6months to register for E-one key , I don't know if he is telling me
the truth Please help me
Its very obvious that your representative is lying to you and keeping you in dark. Ask him your ONeKey username and password. If he fails to provide you the same and if at all you are paying him for this job, don't do it now. There is a very comprehensive guide for all of us provided by Ontario and we are educated enough to follow it. But, am afraid that you just might have lost the chance this time or may be not if your rep has already registered your application. After registering you have 14 days. After that its all over as of now as they have closed new registrations. Later they might open again. All the best bro!

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Good day Members ,
Joined Visaforum today
Noc 2282 CSR 426
the truth Please help me
The minute he sends you a vague response that you have 6months to register itself gives you the clarification, that he is lying.
Fortunately, If he had registered your profile, he would have comeback to you asking for the documents since there is only 14 day time period.

Has he called you yet?

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
My status has changed yesterday to assessment too, any suggestions on how much time is remaining in this stage ?
Checking the Processing time report says:

Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities for the applications submitted between March 14, 2017 and July 9, 2017 inclusive should wait for 30 to 60 days.. while my applications was submitted on the 11th of July..

Any suggestions ?
Same for me - submitted on 22nd yesterday status changed to assessment . Now wait n watch game

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi monavy,
What is ur CRS and NOC please?
It seems to me that NOCs do not solely guarantee the order of processing.
I see people with 2174 (ICT) who submitted in mid July and got nomination in 10 days, while I'm still in "Sumbitted" stage since July 6 with the same NOC. They might just have unsorted pool of our applications that any officer takes item from randomly.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
It seems to me that NOCs do not solely guarantee the order of processing.
I see people with 2174 (ICT) who submitted in mid July and got nomination in 10 days, while I'm still in "Sumbitted" stage since July 6 with the same NOC. They might just have unsorted pool of our applications that any officer takes item from randomly.
This specific NOC is on Fire I am telling you ..very good progress ...what is CRS Score?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Same for me - submitted on 22nd yesterday status changed to assessment . Now wait n watch game
Seems this week is Assessment week and they are almost done with submissions until 25th July (last day, the day they closed HCP stream). So next week may be DIP and nomination week before the 68th draw. Good luck to all.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi @Wandering Mind
I haven't done any research on Ontario's working hours :D I was just sharing my own experience when I said that one of my statuses changed on a Saturday 10.30 am Ottawa time :rolleyes:

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
This specific NOC is on Fire I am telling you ..very good progress ...what is CRS Score?
Yeah, I think 2174 along with all the "CRS < 400" applications could be the reason they paused intake.
My CRS is 351. Well hope they just let higher scores in first, Good luck everyone!