+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
My status has changed yesterday to assessment too, any suggestions on how much time is remaining in this stage ?
Checking the Processing time report says:

Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities for the applications submitted between March 14, 2017 and July 9, 2017 inclusive should wait for 30 to 60 days.. while my applications was submitted on the 11th of July..

Any suggestions ?
i think they have started to process applications, post 9 July as well, website mostly gets updated later at some point

whats your NOC and crs ?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
NOC 2282
CSR 379

I hope so :)
mine could be both 2147 and 2282, but as i have done computer engineering (bachelors) and most of my job description is related to network operations, therefore i went with 2147. However, i reckon both the NOCs are almost similar and that is why, are being processed simultaneously . (wild guess)

Last edited:
Reactions: mqamar1994

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
mine could be both 2147 and 2282, but as i have done computer engineering (bachelors) and most of my job description is related to network operations, so i chose 2147, i guess both NOCs are almost similar and thats why are being processed simultaneously . (wild guess)
you mean 2281 or 2147. 2282 is user support tech

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
hi guys i have 10 years of experience but from past two employers i havent got the reference letters on the format asked by oinp instead i have obtained the letters from my supervisors. So shall i exclude this experience from oinp? how can i exclude shall i need to write any LOE?

Also I dont have paystubs for one of my previous employe

Joeghaly_86

Jul 26, 2017
my bad, ya 2281 and 2147 are similar
The thing is, for the people who submitted their applications from March to 9th July 2017.. they say they should wait from 30 to 60 days..
so as for us (people submitting after the 9th of July) i think we would take more time.. and when will our (30 to 60 days waiting period) start ?
this was my query, but if they started assessing our applications too (as I see from status) then im totally confused :)

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
The thing is, for the people who submitted their applications from March to 9th July 2017.. they say they should wait from 30 to 60 days..
so as for us (people submitting after the 9th of July) i think we would take more time.. and when will our (30 to 60 days waiting period) start ?
this was my query, but if they started assessing our applications too (as I see from status) then im totally confused :)
dont try to find a method into this madness. I submitted my application on July 1 and it is still in submitted status.

Reactions: nshuman and HADDY

mpr204

May 18, 2017
India
The OINP site has notification as " OINP has reached their registration intake limit. no registrations for these streams can be accepted at this time.
I have accepted the nomination. Is there a chance that I could proceed further?

Please clarify.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
The OINP site has notification as " OINP has reached their registration intake limit. no registrations for these streams can be accepted at this time.
I have accepted the nomination. Is there a chance that I could proceed further?

Please clarify.
are you from India?

Subburaman01

Jul 26, 2017
Good day Members ,
You guys are doing amazing job
Joined Visaforum today
I have received NOI from OINP on July 14th
Noc 2282 CSR 426
Spoke with my representative today after reading about hold or Pause on Human capital program
so I asked him if He registered my profile on E-one key , didn't got a straight answer
according to him I have 6months to register for E-one key , I don't know if he is telling me
the truth Please help me

YasirJilani

Jul 2, 2017
Good day Members ,
You guys are doing amazing job
Joined Visaforum today
I have received NOI from OINP on July 14th
Noc 2282 CSR 426
Spoke with my representative today after reading about hold or Pause on Human capital program
so I asked him if He registered my profile on E-one key , didn't got a straight answer
according to him I have 6months to register for E-one key , I don't know if he is telling me
the truth Please help me
Yea after you receive NOI you've 6 months to register on Onekey but if your representative hadn't yet resgistered your profile on onekey then you can't proceed further now until the hold is over from Ontario which will reopen again don't worry it's just a pause. And if so he has then you've got 14 days time to submit your documents from the day of logging in, your profile will be assessed in that case.

Reactions: joyo