+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
1) Intent to reside in Ontario -- You don't need any direct ties just a strong internation to live and work in Ontario. I'd suggest you do some research about your job prospects in the province and write about that. You can even mention your social network - friends of friends who'd be happy to help you etc.

2) Date of birth certificate - The ideal thing would be to get a fresh birth certificate issued but since you're racing against time, you can go the affidavit way.
Please see my suggestions in red. Good luck.

Reactions: mqamar1994

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

wajahatid

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
18-11-2018
Mate, you're mistaken. Anyone who's registered on the One-key portal can submit their application.
Those who have an NOI but haven't registered can't.
I registered on one key portal 3 days ago and i now have greyed out human capital stream. This means eventhough u have registered on one key amd did not register in the stream, u cannot submit the application

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys,

Few Doubts seeking your guidance as i have to submit the application.

I have not listed my 3 years of experience after Engg graduation..( reason : it was diffrent work experience and NOC Code is diffrent)-- Do i need to specify Separately in Letter that i am not claiming and points and even same is not listed in my express entry profile.

I Do not see payment page? i have reached summary stage and have two errors in sheet? is the payment page in some other link or it will be shown once required error is resolved.

Request your quick solution to help me submit application.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I have not listed my 3 years of experience after Engg graduation..

You will have to list all jobs in the last 10 years even if you aren't claiming points for them.

I Do not see payment page?

You'll only be able to make the payment when your application is complete and there are no errors.

Request your quick solution to help me submit application.
Please see my reply in red.

Good luck.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I registered on one key portal 3 days ago and i now have greyed out human capital stream. This means eventhough u have registered on one key amd did not register in the stream, u cannot submit the application
This is correct. You must have received a File Number. It seems you only registered for ONe-key account but did not proceed to create your OINP, that's why that option is already not available to you since HCP stream has already closed.

YasirJilani

Jul 2, 2017
I also got my status changed today to assessment.
For all those who've been waiting to get their status change and been stuck at "submitted" profile. Kindly keep patience. Things will work out sooner or later. InshaAllah! It's just that they're taking time in proceeding accordingly NOC or CRS type wise. Wish me luck and Goodluck to all of you!

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Team,
I am new to this forum. I have CRS 393 and received NOI. But I did not register for One-Key Account or ONIP as of now. I had the understanding that I have six months to register. Today saw the update @ http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html . It says "Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) has recently seen a surge in applications. The stream has reached its current registration limit and no additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time." . Though on another site @ http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html , it says "Number of Nominations Issued = 3,515" and remaining = 2,485". Considering all this I understand that currently number of applications to address are enough and they put rest of the people who received NOI and did not register "On Hold". But because they must have issued NOIs based on total number of requirement in Ontario, I expect they will resume this registration soon(may be in next batch).
@ Senior members - Please correct If my understanding is wrong somewhere.
Hoping registration to resume soon. Thanks!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi Team,
I am new to this forum. I have CRS 393 and received NOI. But I did not register for One-Key Account or ONIP as of now. I had the understanding that I have six months to register. Today saw the update @ http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html . It says "Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) has recently seen a surge in applications. The stream has reached its current registration limit and no additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time." . Though on another site @ http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html , it says "Number of Nominations Issued = 3,515" and remaining = 2,485". Considering all this I understand that currently number of applications to address are enough and they put rest of the people who received NOI and did not register "On Hold". But because they must have issued NOIs based on total number of requirement in Ontario, I expect they will resume this registration soon(may be in next batch).
@ Senior members - Please correct If my understanding is wrong somewhere.
Hoping registration to resume soon. Thanks!
The pause is just temporary. If you have noticed, their website is down almost everyday, thus they need to pause the registration. Once they have processed those pending submissions, they will open HCP stream again. There is no announcement yet that OINP has fulfilled its quota for this year. Don't lose hope. :)