+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am in process for submitting under OINP program. Need your help in below mentioned points:-

1) Intent to reside in Ontario -- I do not have any direct ties in ontario, only friends of friends which I do not know personally but just came to know during my process. What should I fill in this scenario to make my case strong.

2) Date of birth certificate - The certificate mentions incomplete name of my parents. Surname is missing for both of them. Should, I create an affidavit for it? (Note- This will be a translated document from punjabi to english)

3) Funds Proof-- For funds proof, I have taken gift deeds from my parents to cover entire cost. How should I present this in LOE? I recently invested all my money in a property and I don't want to mention that in LOE, which I think will make my case weak.

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am in process for submitting under OINP program. Need your help in below mentioned points:-

1) Intent to reside in Ontario -- I do not have any direct ties in ontario, only friends of friends which I do not know personally but just came to know during my process. What should I fill in this scenario to make my case strong.

2) Date of birth certificate - The certificate mentions incomplete name of my parents. Surname is missing for both of them. Should, I create an affidavit for it? (Note- This will be a translated document from punjabi to english)

3) Funds Proof-- For funds proof, I have taken gift deeds from my parents to cover entire cost. How should I present this in LOE? I recently invested all my money in a property and I don't want to mention that in LOE, which I think will make my case weak.

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma

Buddy - sorry to say you are late in applying like me.. so the OINP in onhold now.. Better luck next time

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Please note that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Masters Graduate Stream, PhD Graduate Stream and Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream have reached their registration intake limit. No additional registrations for these streams can be accepted at this time.

What would happen to cases who are in DIP?
@BillHyatt @Wandering Mind @mqamar1994
I didn't expect the HCP stream to close this early o_O

I believe all the applications currently in progress (in whatever stages they are - Submitted, Assessment or Decision in Progress) will receive nominations soon.

Good luck.
I too agree with @Wandering Mind :)

You will receive your nomination soon :)

Mostly this week. All the best

joyo

May 16, 2017
yes.. you cannot submit the application now...
Plz read it carefully again
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream(HCP) has recently seen a surge in applications. The stream has reached its current registration limit and no additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time. The program will also place a hold on sending any additional Notifications of Interest for the Human Capital Priorities stream.

Please note, if you have already registered for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must submit your complete application through the OINP e Filing Portal within 14 days of registering a profile.

So @saurabhdevgun.. you can go ahead but in 14 days deadline

Reactions: Anjanirai

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Reposting my questions again as previous one was overshadowed by sad news of onhold. Please share your inputs

Hi Friends,

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma