+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Vitamin26

Mar 17, 2016
Re: WES Credentials

sivapra329 said:
Hi,

I already have a copy of WES report for my Masters Degree. But my question here is Do I need to have WES report for my Bachelors degree ? Will that add any score in my CRS?
Yes, you do need ECA for all your degrees.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Re: WES Credentials

sivapra329 said:
Hi,

I already have a copy of WES report for my Masters Degree. But my question here is Do I need to have WES report for my Bachelors degree ? Will that add any score in my CRS?
You obtain maximum CRS points for your highest degree ECA- in your case Masters. So having another ECA for Bachelors degree will not fetch you any more CRS points.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi All,

I had sent my OINP Application Package via DHL on March 14th and it was received on March 16th 2016 by one Mr. S Anderson. Is there any body in this group whose package was also received by Mr. S.Anderson so that I feel comfortable that my application was also received.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
Hi All,

I had sent my OINP Application Package via DHL on March 14th and it was received on March 16th 2016 by one Mr. S Anderson. Is there any body in this group whose package was also received by Mr. S.Anderson so that I feel comfortable that my application was also received.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
They have different people at the reception; it is not important to confirm who received the application as long as the address is correct and the courier confirms it was delivered. You just have to be a little patient, you would hear from them. You can also call their office to confirm that your parcel has been received if you are still in doubt.
Hope this helps.

Remzi

Mar 10, 2016
Hi

Did anyone receive any PT's or nominations of Interest for the profiles created in or after Feb 15th ? I know they have been stopped for now but was just wondering if anyone did ?

Thanks

Naiya127

Mar 21, 2016
Hi
My OINP application was returned because of the following reasons:
1) 2 pages of PP were missing
2) My form was considered incomplete as I forgot to write N/A in some of the fields

So if can anyone please answer following questions it would be of great help:
1) Do I have to send new Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams form or just make changes to the form I sent earlier?
2) Whether to send letter of reference of current date or the one i sent earlier will do?

Thank You in advance.

Regards,
Naiya

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Naiya127 said:
Hi
2) My form was considered incomplete as I forgot to write N/A in some of the fields

1) Do I have to send new Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams form or just make changes to the form I sent earlier?
Send a new Nominee Application form. After filling out the form online, print it out. Then with pen write "N/A" in the fields which are not applicable for you.
Include all the pages of your passport from first page to last page including all the blank pages.
2) Whether to send letter of reference of current date or the one i sent earlier will do?
Old reference letter will be fine as long as you are not claiming points for your work exp. post the date mentioned on the reference letter from your current or latest employer.
All the best.
Thank You in advance.

Regards,
Naiya

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
It didn't occur to me to Pen write N/A in the fields that I couldn't fill N/A into on the PDF. Good thinking. But isn't that a little finicky? N/A?

Thanks!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
papapsi said:
It didn't occur to me to Pen write N/A in the fields that I couldn't fill N/A into on the PDF. Good thinking. But isn't that a little finicky? N/A?

Thanks!
There is no other alternative. It does not allow you to populate N/A while filling the form on your PC. So you need to write it with pen only.

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
There is no other alternative. It does not allow you to populate N/A while filling the form on your PC. So you need to write it with pen only.
Well, it is sad that people are being penalised for this when it is not clearly stated that you can print out and hand fill with pen. As OINP really needs applicants to fill N/A in all fields not applicable, they should enable it in the interactive PDF form for those that decide to complete the application forms electronically. In any case, I guess we would just have to suffer it to be so while we try to enlighten as many that cross our path. #just thinking

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naiya127 said:
Hi

Thank You in advance.

Regards,
Naiya
I am really sorry to hear this and hope everything goes right at the end. However, I would like to ask if the returned bank draft can still be used seeing that the waiting period is now well over 3months and the validity of the draft is only 180days. Can anyone throw more light on this please?

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
papapsi said:

Thanks!
It is just sad but I guess there is nothing being done about this atm.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
wisak said:
I am really sorry to hear this and hope everything goes right at the end. However, I would like to ask if the returned bank draft can still be used seeing that the waiting period is now well over 3months and the validity of the draft is only 180days. Can anyone throw more light on this please?
Going by the present timeline of OINP, it's better to get a new DD as the Bank DD is valid only for 6 months.

damchandu

Jan 20, 2015
Naiya127 said:
Hi

Thank You in advance.

Regards,
Naiya
Hi Naiya,

Its sad to hear your application being returned. :(

However could you please post your timelines so that it would be helpful to assess the pace at which applications are being processed?

OINP PT:
OINP App. Submitted:
OINP App. Received:
OINP App. Returned:

Regards,
Anand.