PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
****HELP REQUIRED!! *********
Hi all ,
Hope all of your immigration process going well.

I have submitted my application to oinp hcp last night. Now I am thinking of duplicate ECA report.

1. Should I order for duplicate ECA report even though I haven't received any mail request from oinp regading this?
2. While ordering, what to write in the "Attention to" box?
3. Should I order a ECA duplicate report of my spouse as she is accompanying me?

Your wise suggestions on the above issues will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Jobayed
Hello Jobayed,

I am actually in a similar situation here, can you please guide me which option did you went with and did it played out for you ? Is it better to order before submission and send the ordering proof along with application package. ?

Thanks in advance.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello Jobayed,

I am actually in a similar situation here, can you please guide me which option did you went with and did it played out for you ? Is it better to order before submission and send the ordering proof along with application package. ?

Thanks in advance.
You can submit your application and then in parallel order your duplicate report which will be directly sent to OINP. This will minimize the delay in my opinion.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello guys,

So I have finally gathered all the documents and through combing this forum I have prepared the profile for submission and paying the fees. Just need your thoughts on the following to boost my confidence before submission:

I have total 5.5 years of experience, first 1.5 was as a Trainee for one-year and on probation for 3 months (which were both full-time jobs too) then 4 years more as a permanent full-time worker. Since I only have the proper reference letters and pay stubs etc for the latter 4, so I claimed only 4 years on my EE profile and same is mentioned here on OINP in "Work History". The think is that I have mentioned the 1.5 months initial period in the "Other Activities" section and described there that this part was as a trainee and I have not claimed any points for this in my EE and OINP profiles so that there is no gap in my profile after education. I have also put in there a period of unemployment of 5 months.

Can you guys please guide me if this is the right way to proceed or I should make any changes. Would really appreciate all your quick responses as I am planning to submit tomorrow.

Thanks

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello guys,

So I have finally gathered all the documents and through combing this forum I have prepared the profile for submission and paying the fees. Just need your thoughts on the following to boost my confidence before submission:

I have total 5.5 years of experience, first 1.5 was as a Trainee for one-year and on probation for 3 months (which were both full-time jobs too) then 4 years more as a permanent full-time worker. Since I only have the proper reference letters and pay stubs etc for the latter 4, so I claimed only 4 years on my EE profile and same is mentioned here on OINP in "Work History". The think is that I have mentioned the 1.5 months initial period in the "Other Activities" section and described there that this part was as a trainee and I have not claimed any points for this in my EE and OINP profiles so that there is no gap in my profile after education. I have also put in there a period of unemployment of 5 months.

Can you guys please guide me if this is the right way to proceed or I should make any changes. Would really appreciate all your quick responses as I am planning to submit tomorrow.

Thanks
yes that is the right way to go, i was unemployed for a year and a half after my bachelors and i did the same in my OINP and EE profiles.
best of luck

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
So I ordered the duplicate ECA from WES and despite of Un-Selecting the additional report dispatch to CIC they charged me $30 for a hardcopy of the report to be sent to: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT via Standard Mail via Canada Post.

During the initial step of ordering the webpage showed the message: "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCII Your report and verified transcripts will be electronically delivered to this institution. You will be charged a standard delivery fee of $ 7.00."

Please guide what should be done now. The OINP HCP guide says:

"If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report".

So do I need to submit a hard copy to OINP or the electronic copy will suffice ? In case latter, should I ask WES for a refund of $ 30 ?

Seniors and PNPs please guide..Will appreciate your valued responses.

Thanks

pavan55

Apr 10, 2017
Hi Naz,

By I am reading you old post and you said that you paid 75 dollars for WES report. On the basis of that, I had following questions
so that was for standard deliver?
anything that you paid for express delivery?
If you paid for standard delivery, how many days it took to send your duplicate WES report to OINP?

Thanks in advance,
Shyam
Hello Shyam,

How long it took in your case for the documents to be delivered to OINP ?

All,
I received the similar request from OINP with deadline of 14 days. So I requested them online but couldn't find an option to expedite the standard delivery method. Are there any action items on our end, once we submit the duplicate copy request in ECA website ?

Vishnu1459

Feb 26, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Recently I wanted to authorize OINP to access my WES ECA details. Online research, I saw that this report is sent Electronically to OINP. But, during the application process on WES Website. I didn't find any option to select the type of delivery and by default, it was showing delivery type as Standard and charged me 40 CAD.

How long does the report take to be received via the standard delivery route and how do I know if they have received it successfully?