+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp draw February 9,2022-Foreign worker- job offer stream

rizwanhse1983

Jun 23, 2022
I have submitted my documents for NBPNP nomination on February 5, 2022 but still it is showing "in process" status.

Does anyone knows how long would it take to get nomination approval?

Kind Regards,
Rizwan

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
Please share the next steps for the application for PR.(if anyone knows)I was reading its electronic now.Thanks

Maverick221308

Feb 27, 2022
Please share the next steps for the application for PR.(if anyone knows)I was reading its electronic now.Thanks
Congratulations Mary. I got my approval too on Wednesday.. is there a WhatsApp group where they discuss Post nomination steps for Foreign Worker Stream and Not Human Capital Priority stream as both are different.

Reactions: lotus2maple

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
Congratulations Mary. I got my approval too on Wednesday.. is there a WhatsApp group where they discuss Post nomination steps for Foreign Worker Stream and Not Human Capital Priority stream as both are different.
Congratulations Maverick.I would also like to know if there is a group that discusses what to do next.I did my own application and I am preparing the pr application now by myself,so it would be great to discuss further steps.If not,we will open a new topic like this.

Reactions: lotus2maple

Maverick221308

Feb 27, 2022
Congratulations Maverick.I would also like to know if there is a group that discusses what to do next.I did my own application and I am preparing the pr application now by myself,so it would be great to discuss further steps.If not,we will open a new topic like this.
I don't think so there is a channel (Whatsapp\discord or any discussion forum) that is specifically meant for Non-Express Entry OINP based processing, I am not aware of one, I think, Someone from this thread might be aware of such forum, if not we should create one one.

lotus2maple

Apr 15, 2021
Congratulations!
I submitted on Mar 14, ADR updated on Jun 14. Still waiting for decision.
Could you please share your timeline? How long you got approval from ADR?
Thanks

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi all, finally got my nomination today.

It also comes with a “WORK PERMIT SUPPORT
LETTER”. Do you happen to know how/where to use this doc to apply for a closed work permit?
Congratulations! Did you receive your NOI on Feb 9 and when did you submit your application? and wasn't the Jul 6 ITA for FSW/CEC/FST?

racadm

Feb 20, 2022
Congratulations! Did you receive your NOI on Feb 9 and when did you submit your application? and wasn't the Jul 6 ITA for FSW/CEC/FST?
Thanks! Yes Feb 9th and submitted on Feb 22nd. Since this stream is non-express entry there's no need for ITA from FSQ/CEC.