+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp draw February 9,2022-Foreign worker- job offer stream

kharazian

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone, what can I do if I've been in assessment status more than three months.
Waiting or do anything?

Maverick221308

Feb 27, 2022
Hi everyone, what can I do if I've been in assessment status more than three months.
Waiting or do anything?
Hi Kharazian,

I submitted the application on 24th Jan and Mine moved to Assessment on 8th March 2022, it has not moved to DIP since then.

I think, there are few other people whose application has not moved since march 8th. if we can have some of them together than we can collectively talk about the next course of action. To be honest , I don't know the next steps.

Thanks

Reactions: kharazian

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
Hi Kharazian,

I submitted the application on 24th Jan and Mine moved to Assessment on 8th March 2022, it has not moved to DIP since then.

I think, there are few other people whose application has not moved since march 8th. if we can have some of them together than we can collectively talk about the next course of action. To be honest , I don't know the next steps.

Thanks
Is there anyone out there whose application didn’t move forward at all and it is still in submitted stage (February 9 draw)?

kharazian

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
My status changed to "Waiting for Information " and I got an email to prepare some documents in next ten days.
:):):)

racadm

Feb 20, 2022
Hello, my application moved to DIP maybe late yesterday or early today (May 18th) after almost 2 months of being in assessment. If 90 day is still the process time…I’m hoping to reach the final decision my end of this week (but I highly doubt that).

kharazian

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hello, my application moved to DIP maybe late yesterday or early today (May 18th) after almost 2 months of being in assessment. If 90 day is still the process time…I’m hoping to reach the final decision my end of this week (but I highly doubt that).
Congratulation, I hope that you get your nomination as soon as possible

nggarcia

Apr 29, 2022
Congratulation, I hope that you get your nomination as soon as possible
Hi there. we have the same timeline except for ADR. I received the request on Mar 18 and submitted it after a day. Haven't received any update since then. So basically, 4 mos + since ITA.

Also called them last week, and they told me there is a general delay because of the provincial election.