+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp draw February 9,2022-Foreign worker- job offer stream

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
I submitted my application on 22nd of February..still not moving..I guess at least a month till assesment

Believer16m

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hi @Mary77 and @Maverick221308

Could you please post some essential requirements from our Employer for this stream (Foreign Worker Stream) ?
Also what is the difference between
Job offer: NOC skill level
and
Job offer: NOC type
?

I am also planning to fill out the expression of interest so you advise will be helpful for me.
Thanks

engr.mode

Mar 16, 2022
I also got ITA last Feb 9, 2022 and submit my Docs on Feb 17,2022, but till now no update shown. Still Submitted status. :). Hope to see progress soon.
Any have the same scenario?

Maverick221308

Feb 27, 2022

Could you please post some essential requirements from our Employer for this stream (Foreign Worker Stream) ?
and
?

and
?

I am also planning to fill out the expression of interest so you advise will be helpful for me.
Thanks

Thanks

All the requirements for the Foreign Worker stream is mentioned in below link. Please ensure to have the Employer Job form duly filled by employer along with meeting the median wage requirement and other requirements as mentioned in below link.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

As for my NOC Skill Level is NOC A level and I applied for NOC 0213

Thanks

Maverick221308

Feb 27, 2022
I also got ITA last Feb 9, 2022 and submit my Docs on Feb 17,2022, but till now no update shown. Still Submitted status. :). Hope to see progress soon.
Any have the same scenario?
My Status has moved to Assessment on 8th of March and below is the timeline till Now.

EOI received -14th Jan
Application Submitted - 24th Jan- Submitted Status
Assessment stage - March 8th
No change since then.

Alir3zq

Mar 7, 2022
My application moved to assessment on March 1st and I received ADR email on March 18th. I submitted requested documents immediately same day and my status is still on "waiting for information ". How long usually it makes delay on my application?
The ADR was about mentioning my duties in the letter of employment.

Reactions: lotus2maple

Maverick221308

Feb 27, 2022
My application moved to assessment on March 1st and I received ADR email on March 18th. I submitted requested documents immediately same day and my status is still on "waiting for information ". How long usually it makes delay on my application?
The ADR was about mentioning my duties in the letter of employment.

Did your status moved to DIP?