+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Chat Group - Ask Any Question (UNRESTRICTED THREAD)

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
Esteemed Member : Please help me out with this ::

I am EE Applicant from India. (Rcvd ITA in the last draw)

I would want to know from the forum if Provident Fund from India alone is sufficient or not. I have more than the required amount [ Approx 30,000 CAD] in my PF account and around 4000CAD in my savings account. As per my status we need close to 19,000CAD?

Or should i back it up with a gift deed and other methods? May be sell a Car that is in my Name for around 10,000CAD - This will be a legit sale. I can back this up from a notarized letter by the Buyer.

Please advice - POF is baffling me?

@raj,@stanlee and few other seniors have been really kind to support me with their responses ..!

Thanks in Advance.
Best,
Ekta.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ektasapra said:
Esteemed Member : Please help me out with this ::

I am EE Applicant from India. (Rcvd ITA in the last draw)

I would want to know from the forum if Provident Fund from India alone is sufficient or not. I have more than the required amount [ Approx 30,000 CAD] in my PF account and around 4000CAD in my savings account. As per my status we need close to 19,000CAD?

Or should i back it up with a gift deed and other methods? May be sell a Car that is in my Name for around 10,000CAD - This will be a legit sale. I can back this up from a notarized letter by the Buyer.

Please advice - POF is baffling me?

@raj,@stanlee and few other seniors have been really kind to support me with their responses ..!

Thanks in Advance.
Best,
Ekta.
I have contacted a few applicants and they all told me that PF was accepted as POF. Get stamped documents directly from the PF office in your area.

Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/procedure-to-get-pf-balance-certificate-and-ac-statement-from-pf-officeindia-t412642.0.html;msg5155921#msg5155921

Even before I startes with my application, I sent a note to NDVO asking the same and they responded saying "Yes, PF can be used as POF".

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
Thanks Raj. Today I am at PF office.... Live from hyderabad....Running pillar to post. I will share my experience,meanwhile waiting while the officials are having lunch!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ektasapra said:
Thanks Raj. Today I am at PF office.... Live from hyderabad....Running pillar to post. I will share my experience,meanwhile waiting while the officials are having lunch!
Oh my! Getting our work done at a government office! Sigh! I hope you are able to procure the required documents. Good luck!

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh my! Getting our work done at a government office! Sigh! I hope you are able to procure the required documents. Good luck!

Thank you all. Got my PF statement attested today in Hyderabad PF office. Will share my experience shortly and followed the process mentioned to the T. Thank you Raj and Special Thx to Ramesh Ainam.

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Help fillig Form

guys am filling up my application to OIPNP FSSWS

am really nervous about the “N/A” ( am filling the form in french i put "S.O."

says "Please print clearly. All fields in the form must be completed. If questions are not applicable, mark the space with “N/A”."

so it's clearly put "N/A" in every text field that I don't apply to ( example : other name <- what if they consider it S.O. as Name )
or in this case : CIC File Number ( don't have any , should i fill it with N/A Huh )

plz help QUESTION : I sould Fill all spaces with N/A ( only dates i cannot )

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
treble said:
Hello,

I have just applied (end of august) in the EE Pool with a CRS score of 446. I wanted to know how much time does it take for OINP to send an invite. I am aware that they have stopped sending ITAs as of now and might resume in the month of November but I just need a general idea.
OINP will not be sending any ITAs, they will be sending invites to apply for PNP. As you are already aware that OINP is on a temporary pause, you will have to wait to hear from them. OINP is believed to have their quota for 2017 from Federal government in November 2016. So you can follow this page for updates from OINP http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Afrida

Jan 14, 2016
Is my following understanding correct on the process?

EEE Pool entry>>>ONT PT>>>AOR>>>Nomination>>>ITA>>>AOR>>>Medical>>>PPR>>>COPR???

I saw this somewhere but don't really know what PPR and COPR means :(

Also, what is the general timeline from ONT PT to AOR and then AOR to Nomination and then Nomination to ITA?

Thanks in advance :)

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello Seniors, I am a situation and need your help !! :-[ :( :mad:

I am a March applicant. In Jan, when I created my EE profile I had 406 points and on May it got dropped to 400 points due to my age.
The points were granted based on the IELTS scores L-8; R-7; W-6.5; S-7, which is due to expire on 2-Oct 2016. Hence, recently I gave my IELTS, but unfortunately my scores are low as compared to the previous result. The new IELTS scores are L-8; R-7; W-6; S-6.5 :(

The problem is, with the new IELTS score, my points are down to 386 and correct me if I am wrong, by 2-Oct 2016, my EE profile will also get inactive due to my IELTS expiration.

Please suggest me if I need to give me IELTS once again, but by that time my EE profile will be inactive. Will this be an issue?
I mean, ultimately it is due to delay by ONIP, I am in this situation and I need to give me IELTS. Won't they consider my old IELTS results and process my application?
What would happen if I update the new IELTS score into my profile?
Or any other suggestion you guys can add?

Seriously, I am going mad, please help me out...

redlar

Aug 24, 2016
RABAT
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I am on the FSW program and sent my application on the 2nd of September but I have a concern regarding the proof of funds. I didnt have the necessary funds on my bank accounts so as a proof of funds, I sent the following documents:
- bank statements (5.000 $)
- Automatic bank wires starting September 1st showing that I engage myself to send each month 1.000 $ to a saving account (I have also sent the one of my wife)
- promise of gift deed (notarial) from my father with a sum of 18.000 $ within the next 3 months,
- expert certificate of the value of my 2 cars that I actually own (an overall price of 15.000 $),
- Certificate from my actual job employer stating that once I leave my actual job, I will get an X amount as a legal departure package

The overall amount will definitely exceed the minimum requirements from Ontario (18.000 $). Do you think that it could work out as proof of funds?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
redlar said:
Hi everyone,
I am on the FSW program and sent my application on the 2nd of September but I have a concern regarding the proof of funds. I didnt have the necessary funds on my bank accounts so as a proof of funds, I sent the following documents:
- bank statements (5.000 $)
- Automatic bank wires starting September 1st showing that I engage myself to send each month 1.000 $ to a saving account (I have also sent the one of my wife)
- promise of gift deed (notarial) from my father with a sum of 18.000 $ within the next 3 months,
- expert certificate of the value of my 2 cars that I actually own (an overall price of 15.000 $),
- Certificate from my actual job employer stating that once I leave my actual job, I will get an X amount as a legal departure package

The overall amount will definitely exceed the minimum requirements from Ontario (18.000 $). Do you think that it could work out as proof of funds?

Thanks in advance for your answers
1. Bank statements will be accepted.
2. Any future credits will not be accepted by OINP
3. If the gift money has been credited to your account, then yes, otherwise a promise to gift will not be considered.
4. Valuation of assets will not be considered
5. This may be accepted

I would suggest you to get the gift money transferred to your account at the earliest.

redlar

Aug 24, 2016
RABAT
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Stanlee. I am actually planning to receive that gift money by next week and plan to send the proof of that as soon as its done to Ontario office. Should I send that proof to the same adress that we sent our application?

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
I am a dentist from India with CRS score of 428. I am planning to immigrate to Ontario but i cannot decide if i should file my application through an agent or just do it myself. Which will be a wiser choice?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
great thread

mann.jas

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
Hi everyone

Just a query,
I got permanent job started from September before it was contract position till July, same noc, same comapany, say pay and same job description. Should I notify OINP?

Also after submitting my application in March, I went to India for 3 weeks (in April). Should I notify OINP about that too?