10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
Re: Hong Kong VO .... connect here :)

amnsingh said:
thanx Marc.
PNP outland
Big congrats! Where is your visa office?

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
amnsingh said:
hello friends.today I got immigrant visa.
OINP Nomination.
16dec. ITA
24 dec. apr
27 dec. aor
7 march ..request letter for passports
8 march ppt submitted at vfs office.
15 march ..ppt received with immigrant visa.
almost 2months n 20 days for entire procedure after apr.
A BIG Congrats! That's called speed! :)

anuvishu26

Feb 27, 2017
Hello all ,

My husband is the principal applicant for PR and he doesn't have a last name in his passport, we have got nomination from Ontario and now we were filing our PR application but since spouse names were not added in the passport the PCC which the passport office was to issue said they would issue it with marital status as single for me as well as him ..Which could have raised conflict as i am a spouse and have a valid marriage certificate , which they didn't accept.. hence they asked us to renew passport with updated info spouse info.. so is it ok to renew passport post receiving Ontario nomination and since we both are renewing the passport , my husband is also adding last name in his passport.. but the nomination application which was issued for Ontario had the old passport as identity doc which didn't have a last name for husband.. so after renewal do we need to notify Ontario that husband has added last name in new passport .. or is it not required as all three passports will be attached in PR application and we can explain everything in LOE to IRCC??? PLEASEEEEEEEE HELP!!!!

We really dont know what needs to be done :( :( :(

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anuvishu26 said:
Hello all ,

My husband is the principal applicant for PR and he doesn't have a last name in his passport, we have got nomination from Ontario and now we were filing our PR application but since spouse names were not added in the passport the PCC which the passport office was to issue said they would issue it with marital status as single for me as well as him ..Which could have raised conflict as i am a spouse and have a valid marriage certificate , which they didn't accept.. hence they asked us to renew passport with updated info spouse info.. so is it ok to renew passport post receiving Ontario nomination and since we both are renewing the passport , my husband is also adding last name in his passport.. but the nomination application which was issued for Ontario had the old passport as identity doc which didn't have a last name for husband.. so after renewal do we need to notify Ontario that husband has added last name in new passport .. or is it not required as all three passports will be attached in PR application and we can explain everything in LOE to IRCC??? PLEASEEEEEEEE HELP!!!!

We really dont know what needs to be done :( :( :(
did you try PCC from local Police Station in this case ? if they can give you PCC individually , then it should be OK i guess.

but anyway if Passport office insists on getting new passport, then go ahead and do it... it will not really affect your application. you will need to however explain this in an LoE (letter of explanation) to IRCC stating the issue and what you have done to fix it... renewing passport is not something out of the ordinary - a lot of applicants have PP expiring in around 6 months so IRCC asks them to renew it before they give PR...

i'm not 100% sure if you need to inform OINP, i would do it personally. you can send a change of personal information form by email and fax with the above changes...

hope this helps :)

CVYM

Dec 1, 2015
Hello friends,
Would like to take your advice. As we are filling the form for PR application, do we need to get all the visas stamped on our passport translated. As I am working in Saudi Arabia and have have visited Jordan , Bahrain for tourist purposes. All these visas are in Arabic. Also whenever we are coming back from our annual vacations the visas are stamped in Arabic. So should we go for translation of all these pages for me and my family?? Kindly suggest. Oinp never asked for that..
Thanks.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CVYM said:
Hello friends,
Would like to take your advice. As we are filling the form for PR application, do we need to get all the visas stamped on our passport translated. As I am working in Saudi Arabia and have have visited Jordan , Bahrain for tourist purposes. All these visas are in Arabic. Also whenever we are coming back from our annual vacations the visas are stamped in Arabic. So should we go for translation of all these pages for me and my family?? Kindly suggest. Oinp never asked for that..
Thanks.
of course not :)
only education documents, probably work related documents need translation, not stamps on PPs...

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
thestunner316 said:
of course not :)
only education documents, probably work related documents need translation, not stamps on PPs...
Similar question, what about Qatar PCC ? It's got an Arabic side and an English side but NOT ALL details mentioned in Arabic side have been filled in English by the Qarar authorities...eg, Country of Origin is missing in English but there in Arabic, similarly REASON - Canada Immigration missing in English

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SanKanKun said:
Similar question, what about Qatar PCC ? It's got an Arabic side and an English side but NOT ALL details mentioned in Arabic side have been filled in English by the Qarar authorities...eg, Country of Origin is missing in English but there in Arabic, similarly REASON - Canada Immigration missing in English
if the english side has enough details which will show your name, country of origin, passport number, reason for applying for PCC, and text saying you are a clean candidate (lol) then i think it should be fine...

why dont you post your question on http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.3930.html

maybe someone who has applied for Qatar PCC can also guide you

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
thestunner316 said:
if the english side has enough details which will show your name, country of origin, passport number, reason for applying for PCC, and text saying you are a clean candidate (lol) then i think it should be fine...

why dont you post your question on http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.3930.html

maybe someone who has applied for Qatar PCC can also guide you
The English side has NAME, VISA NUMBER (of a past Trip to Qatar), DOB but not Passport No, Country of Origin, , Reason for Applyimg for PCC...
We have got a certified Arabic translator to translate the Arabic parts , and will submit that with the PCC. I realized Passport Number is not mandatory as my South Africa PCC does not have a passport number eithe!!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbysuri said:
hi pls guide me to the group that is active and waiting for Visas post Nomination & ITA
connect with andy108 for whatsapp groups

AOR groups are divided month wise... if you got AOR in Jan (I'm talking about IRCC AOR, not OINP one) then there is a differnet group, separate for feb and march..

you can google and check if you want

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
connect with andy108 for whatsapp groups

AOR groups are divided month wise... if you got AOR in Jan (I'm talking about IRCC AOR, not OINP one) then there is a differnet group, separate for feb and march..

you can google and check if you want
thestunner316:

Great!!! You are extending support to so many applicants.
Myself, bestofluck and the Feb gang.. got busy with preparation to land. Wish you a speedy PR.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
thestunner316:

Great!!! You are extending support to so many applicants.
Myself, bestofluck and the Feb gang.. got busy with preparation to land. Wish you a speedy PR.
:) good luck for the journey mate, take care and try and keep in touch