19-December 2016
AOR Received.
16-August 2016

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
parihaa said:
Hi,

I also received my nomination today. I was at a shopping mall when I received the email and got so excited that I left my shopping bag somewhere and couldn't find it later! But yeah, finally after over a year I got the nomination too.

Do you guys think it's a good idea for me to edit my express entry profile info after accepting the nomination and before the next draw? There are a few things that I can change to make gathering documents for the next round easier (work experience for instance). Now that I will be applying under PNP, I don't need to meet the requirements of FSW anymore, right? I got the Ontario nomination with my TA work in Canada. But I had met the FSW criteria with my TA work in the US. It will be really difficult to gather paystubs, etc., for my work as a TA in the US, and it will be hard to show that it was 'continuous' work since I wasn't TAing during summers. But I heard that once you get the nomination, they won't be that strict about the documents you need to show for the rest of the application. So I am guessing a simple letter from my employer in the US would suffice and I wouldn't need to submit paystubs, tax documents, etc. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Wow Congrats! I am Feb 2 , 2016 applicant and still waiting for a NOMINATION...

I got ADR request on Jan 4, 2017....sent by Jan 13, 2017, and received a confirmation mail by Jan 19, 2017. After that I have been following up, and they said its in Decision stage...now last mail they replied saying its gone for further processing... Been 13 months and waiting....

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
MarcAnthony said:
Hi Guys,

Great news, I just received my nomination!!!! It has been a long journey and I wanna thank everyone for sharing their stories and really supporting each other. Next up is ITA!!

I sent in my application February 2nd, 2016 so you guys know I've been anticipating this awhile now lol.
Wow and congrats! I am also a Feb 2, 2016 applicant and still waiting.... did you get any ADR or PFL? How long in the decision stage?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SanKanKun said:
Wow Congrats! I am Feb 2 , 2016 applicant and still waiting for a NOMINATION...

I got ADR request on Jan 4, 2017....sent by Jan 13, 2017, and received a confirmation mail by Jan 19, 2017. After that I have been following up, and they said its in Decision stage...now last mail they replied saying its gone for further processing... Been 13 months and waiting....
hopefully you will get nomination soon...

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me whether all the documents for the express entry application (after ITA) should be uploaded online or some of them should be mailed. I am particularly wondering about documents that are translated (such as birth certificates for proof of relationship). Should I just upload a scan of the official translation of my birth certificate or should that be mailed to them?

Thanks!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
parihaa said:
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me whether all the documents for the express entry application (after ITA) should be uploaded online or some of them should be mailed. I am particularly wondering about documents that are translated (such as birth certificates for proof of relationship). Should I just upload a scan of the official translation of my birth certificate or should that be mailed to them?

Thanks!
Uploaded online... they DO NOT accept mailed documents.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parihaa said:
Hi,

Thanks!
never mail anything to them... they only accept scanned uploaded copies as suggest by g126

good luck

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
I very well know it's tough. I've waited quite sometime too. And funny thing is I did not even receive PFL or ADR. I just got NLA mail, after I got direct ITA, and after everyone around me was nominated. It's not you or something you did wrong in your app. It's just that some of us are unlucky and there's really no understanding as to how OINP functions (at least for the unlucky ones!). Just get every info handy. Like for instance, for me I already inquired abt PCC & medicals long back. However, post ITA, I learnt that I need new birth certificate format in order to submit PCC. I knew we need the birth certificate but was not even aware that there is a new format. These small things tends to delay the process unnecessarily.

Good luck to you and have faith. The bright side is that we are luckier that those who got nomination earlier. We get to spend more time with our dear ones. :) :) :)
SanKanKun said:
Wow and congrats! I am also a Feb 2, 2016 applicant and still waiting.... did you get any ADR or PFL? How long in the decision stage?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:
I very well know it's tough. I've waited quite sometime too. And funny thing is I did not even receive PFL or ADR. I just got NLA mail, after I got direct ITA, and after everyone around me was nominated. It's not you or something you did wrong in your app. It's just that some of us are unlucky and there's really no understanding as to how OINP functions (at least for the unlucky ones!). Just get every info handy. Like for instance, for me I already inquired abt PCC & medicals long back. However, post ITA, I learnt that I need new birth certificate format in order to submit PCC. I knew we need the birth certificate but was not even aware that there is a new format. These small things tends to delay the process unnecessarily.

Good luck to you and have faith. The bright side is that we are luckier that those who got nomination earlier. We get to spend more time with our dear ones. :) :) :)
+1 for your comforting words :)

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
maleeksha said:

Wow, what new format of Birth Certificate is required for PCC? That sounds worrisome cos getting a Birth Certificate itself was a nightmare for me....and even more so for my husband, as his was from Jabalpur. Can you throw some light on this , so I can Be better prepared .... thanks!

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
I meant for my country. I'm not from India. :)
Just make sure that you have everything in order from your side. Maybe, you can even simulate a request for PCC.

SanKanKun said:
Wow, what new format of Birth Certificate is required for PCC? That sounds worrisome cos getting a Birth Certificate itself was a nightmare for me....and even more so for my husband, as his was from Jabalpur. Can you throw some light on this , so I can Be better prepared .... thanks!