+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

anuvishu26

Feb 27, 2017
sushsmart15 said:
Found this on below link

What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “*”, “Not applicable” or “NA”

Yes this was true in case of express entry but when we fill in the PR application post ITA ,

My husband is the main applicant and I m dependent spouse
under spouse details:
My details I need to fill my family information,
Where in I have to give details of my husband who is the main applicant and my parents
So while giving my husband's details he only having a first name we are unable to move forward as both first and last names are mandatory.

Any idea how to move ahead :( :(

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Hi Guys,

So, I got direct ITA in the last draw and now gathering final docs to submit for PR application.

Now, I received NLA status email yesterday from OINP stating that they have a positive decision on my application and now want to give nomination to me. So, my question is should I decline my invitation and inform OINP about this and wait for their nomination or should I continue with my direct ITA application?

I am confused since if I decline ITA and wait for OINP nomination, they might again delay it thinking that "this guy might get direct ITA in the next draw...so lets wait to send him a nomination" and again that tiring waiting process. On the other hand, I am thinking that my $1500 CAD are already gone and never coming back...so why to wait for this nomination points, instead apply for PR with this direct ITA and lets see. I am positive with my direct ITA because, as OINP has come with a positive decision for my file, that means all my papers are good to go...so I shouldn't be worried about my application getting rejected in the PR stage.

What do you all say people? All your ideas and opinions will be highly appreciated guys !!

Thank you all for everything :)

hbuttar25

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
hbuttar25 said:
Hi Guys,

So, I got direct ITA in the last draw and now gathering final docs to submit for PR application.

Now, I received NLA status email yesterday from OINP stating that they have a positive decision on my application and now want to give nomination to me. So, my question is should I decline my invitation and inform OINP about this and wait for their nomination or should I continue with my direct ITA application?

I am confused since if I decline ITA and wait for OINP nomination, they might again delay it thinking that "this guy might get direct ITA in the next draw...so lets wait to send him a nomination" and again that tiring waiting process. On the other hand, I am thinking that my $1500 CAD are already gone and never coming back...so why to wait for this nomination points, instead apply for PR with this direct ITA and lets see. I am positive with my direct ITA because, as OINP has come with a positive decision for my file, that means all my papers are good to go...so I shouldn't be worried about my application getting rejected in the PR stage.

What do you all say people? All your ideas and opinions will be highly appreciated guys !!

hbuttar25
Work silently on your e-APR. If you get nomination before you submit your app, then include this info in your e-APR.
If you get nomination after submitting, even then inform IRCC. Increase in CRS points is always good.

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
sushsmart15 said:
Work silently on your e-APR. If you get nomination before you submit your app, then include this info in your e-APR.
If you get nomination after submitting, even then inform IRCC. Increase in CRS points is always good.
Thank you sushsmart15.

But my point is how will they be able to give me nomination as my profile is locked or blocked now since I got direct ITA, isnt it?
N how do you mean "work silently on eAPR"? Because I have pressed the continue button when I got ITA and now preparing my docs.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
hbuttar25 said:
Thank you sushsmart15.

But my point is how will they be able to give me nomination as my profile is locked or blocked now since I got direct ITA, isnt it?
N how do you mean "work silently on eAPR"? Because I have pressed the continue button when I got ITA and now preparing my docs.
What I meant is that - there is no need to inform OINP that you have received ITA (work silently).
If they provide you nomination, then well and good. If you inform OINP, then they might cancel your existing application and as such you have already paid your money which you will not get it anyway. So, it's better to wait and see if they give you nomination. I am not sure whether they can see that you have an ITA already or not. All the best.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
sushsmart15 said:
What I meant is that - there is no need to inform OINP that you have received ITA (work silently).
If they provide you nomination, then well and good. If you inform OINP, then they might cancel your existing application and as such you have already paid your money which you will not get it anyway. So, it's better to wait and see if they give you nomination. I am not sure whether they can see that you have an ITA already or not. All the best.
This wont work as OINP will not hold his nomination indefinitely... He has already received the NLA email so if he doesn't reply they'll probably reject him based on the fact he's no longer interested in the nomination.

hbuttar25 said:
Hi Guys,

hbuttar25
This is UP TO YOU... Do you want to go though the EE process as a PNP or with your direct ITA?

If you want your nomination then you must reject your ITA and send an email to OINP stating that you currently do not have an ITA and they should then be able to attach you nomination to your profile.

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi Guys,

Great news, I just received my nomination!!!! It has been a long journey and I wanna thank everyone for sharing their stories and really supporting each other. Next up is ITA!!

I sent in my application February 2nd, 2016 so you guys know I've been anticipating this awhile now lol.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
MarcAnthony said:
Hi Guys,

Great news, I just received my nomination!!!! It has been a long journey and I wanna thank everyone for sharing their stories and really supporting each other. Next up is ITA!!

I sent in my application February 2nd, 2016 so you guys know I've been anticipating this awhile now lol.
Congrats!!!! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Now on to the ITA/ e-APR stage! I guess you've learned how to exercise patience at this point, which will surely come in handy while you wait for PPR! :)

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
Hi,

I also received my nomination today. I was at a shopping mall when I received the email and got so excited that I left my shopping bag somewhere and couldn't find it later! But yeah, finally after over a year I got the nomination too.

Do you guys think it's a good idea for me to edit my express entry profile info after accepting the nomination and before the next draw? There are a few things that I can change to make gathering documents for the next round easier (work experience for instance). Now that I will be applying under PNP, I don't need to meet the requirements of FSW anymore, right? I got the Ontario nomination with my TA work in Canada. But I had met the FSW criteria with my TA work in the US. It will be really difficult to gather paystubs, etc., for my work as a TA in the US, and it will be hard to show that it was 'continuous' work since I wasn't TAing during summers. But I heard that once you get the nomination, they won't be that strict about the documents you need to show for the rest of the application. So I am guessing a simple letter from my employer in the US would suffice and I wouldn't need to submit paystubs, tax documents, etc. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
parihaa said:
Hi,

I also received my nomination today. I was at a shopping mall when I received the email and got so excited that I left my shopping bag somewhere and couldn't find it later! But yeah, finally after over a year I got the nomination too.

Do you guys think it's a good idea for me to edit my express entry profile info after accepting the nomination and before the next draw? There are a few things that I can change to make gathering documents for the next round easier (work experience for instance). Now that I will be applying under PNP, I don't need to meet the requirements of FSW anymore, right? I got the Ontario nomination with my TA work in Canada. But I had met the FSW criteria with my TA work in the US. It will be really difficult to gather paystubs, etc., for my work as a TA in the US, and it will be hard to show that it was 'continuous' work since I wasn't TAing during summers. But I heard that once you get the nomination, they won't be that strict about the documents you need to show for the rest of the application. So I am guessing a simple letter from my employer in the US would suffice and I wouldn't need to submit paystubs, tax documents, etc. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Congratulations.
If you reference letter from employer has salary details mentioned on it, then you don't require to submit any pay stubs. If salary details are not mentioned, then you must submit last 3 to 6 months pay stubs.

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
Hi guys

I got nominated as well .. I sent my file on Feb 20 /2016

and i got nominated on FEb 28 /2017

in between there was a PFL on Jan

wooooow more than a year even .. i think Feb is our lucky month

now ..waiting for the ITA , i think it is supposed to be on 8 march 2017

good luck to all Feb applicants who are waiting for their nomination

Canada4us

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Noursouri said:
Hi guys

I got nominated as well .. I sent my file on Feb 20 /2016

and i got nominated on FEb 28 /2017

in between there was a PFL on Jan

wooooow more than a year even .. i think Feb is our lucky month

now ..waiting for the ITA , i think it is supposed to be on 8 march 2017

good luck to all Feb applicants who are waiting for their nomination
Congrats!.. Enjoy the moment!

Canada4us

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
parihaa said:
Hi,

Thanks!
Congrats!.. Enjoy the moment!..happy for you!

Canada4us

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
MarcAnthony said:
Hi Guys,

Great news!! COngratulations!

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on the nomination guys :) Good luck for the ITA and PR process!