21-02-2019
hbuttar25 said:
I m still left guys :mad: :mad: :( :(

PFL: Jan 24th
Docs Sent: Jan 24th (via email)
Nomination: Still Waiting !!!!.......
App Date: 19th Feb 2016

What to do now?...I think in Feb month, I am the only one left now... :( :(
If you haven't followed up with them, try reaching out to them over email. You probably should receive an update as I feel they are not that loaded as of now.
Alternatively u can call them up.

I kept doing this for quite some time now. Me too still waiting for the obvious thing

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
hbuttar25 said:

Hey don't worry... I'm sure yours is on the way...

Hope you are trying to contact them... Ill tell you what I did.. maybe it'll help..

So post receipt of PFL...
1) I sent them all documents via email - with proper covering letter.
2) On the same day... I also sent the same documents via courier (DHL)
3) Post delivery of DHL... I downloaded the POD and sent OINP an email informing them of the documents sent against PFL...
a) via email with the date and the subject line mentioned for their ref. and follow up and
b) via DHL along with POD (attached) - I also attached my covering letter (as I sent via DHL) for their reference and follow up.
4) Within a couple of days... I received an acknowledgement about all my docs (email and DHL) followed by the Nomination.

I hope the above helps... Best of Luck

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hi guys...

Do we received proper Letter for the Nomination??? or is it just the message on the Profile Page???

Do all applicants above the minimum score get an ITA or do they have a lottery for that as well???

Also, my IELTS expires on 14 Mar and My partners in June... I will update mine post 1st Mar but do I need to get my partner a new IELTS as well??? this is considering that I get an ITA in the next draw...

cryolite

Feb 10, 2017
hbuttar25 said:

me too

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbysuri said:
Hi guys...

Do we received proper Letter for the Nomination??? or is it just the message on the Profile Page???

Do all applicants above the minimum score get an ITA or do they have a lottery for that as well???

Also, my IELTS expires on 14 Mar and My partners in June... I will update mine post 1st Mar but do I need to get my partner a new IELTS as well??? this is considering that I get an ITA in the next draw...
you will receive nomination letter by snail mail also
all applicants above minimum score get an ITA

you should write IELTS for sure, your partner no need if AOR receipt is before her IELTS expires...

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
abbysuri said:
Hi guys...

If you think you can get everything ready for AOR before the 14th of March then you won't need to re sit your IELTS however if there is even a change you won't make this date then redo the ielts asap.

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Already re sat IELTS.. result by 1st..

So settled there.. just hoping don't have to make my partner re sit the IELTS

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
abbysuri said:
Hi guys...

I received the nomination confirmation hard copy in second week of feb. It was a long wait for it.
If you are able to submit your e-APR before 14th March, then you should be fine.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Greetings,

Here is the link for the watssap grp for Accountants and bookkeepers for CANADA.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FxUKw8Y2ubo9d5qRVFGwFq

Thanks.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
bootsal said:
If you haven't followed up with them, try reaching out to them over email. You probably should receive an update as I feel they are not that loaded as of now.
Alternatively u can call them up.

I kept doing this for quite some time now. Me too still waiting for the obvious thing
Even i keep calling to inquire? Did u get any ADR request? Maybe we all from Feb 2016 still waiting fr a NOM shd form a small Wataspp group to keep our spirits high...

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Then @BestofLuck... What do you suggest we do? Could you let us know of a specific senior person's email address that we can mail our concerns to? Like some Minister of State or something.

Coz this is indeed frustrating !!

I called them yesterday and they had the same reply - "we have got your PFL response and ur file is in decision phase now"

I mean how can they even start the 2017 OINP quota before completing all the remaining 2016 applications. I inquired about this and she said they will continue to process 2016 applicants, which actually makes no sense at all, as they have already started paying attention to 2017 applicants.

God help all of us who are waiting....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
hbuttar25 said:
Then @BestofLuck... What do you suggest we do? Could you let us know of a specific senior person's email address that we can mail our concerns to? Like some Minister of State or something.

Coz this is indeed frustrating !!

I called them yesterday and they had the same reply - "we have got your PFL response and ur file is in decision phase now"

I mean how can they even start the 2017 OINP quota before completing all the remaining 2016 applications. I inquired about this and she said they will continue to process 2016 applicants, which actually makes no sense at all, as they have already started paying attention to 2017 applicants.

God help all of us who are waiting....
If you really ask me personaly.. I would suggest to wait.

I have not seen any rejection from all those waiting since others got the nomination. They are very positive. They are for some reason releasing the nominations slowly and I hope without doing anything you will all get nomination. There are very few remaining and OINP also have the 2017 quota to process.

No mails or fax or calls have helped anyone, but the patience.

Hope they clear everyone soon and much before the next draw. Good luck

cumesh

Jun 25, 2016
Well had been quite sometime that I posted here. Had submitted my application to OINP on 2nd Feb 2016 and got nomination yesterday. Just make sure that the express entry profile number is updated in OINP. Was waiting like everyone else , had submitted the PFL reply also 2 weeks ago. Then suddenly thought of emailing them the updated EE number. Within a day received nomination yesterday. Now waiting for the points to be added. Everybody here had been a great source of knowledge and encouragement. Thanks to all for the guidance.