+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CRS 467. :( Perhaps there are very few having a luck as hard as mine.Self motivation sucks :'(

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pjk said:
CRS 467. :( Perhaps there are very few having a luck as hard as mine.Self motivation sucks :'(
ha ha... its ok man... trust me i have seen guys who were stuck on 480 for months together while CRS never dropped below 481... and there were rumours that 3000 people were stuck on 481 (481 is THE perfect score for FSW candidates, age under 29+masters+3yrs experience+CLB10 IELTS) lol...

score seems to be dropping after every draw, i think your number is absolutely around the corner.

good luck

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Akash022 said:
Did u send any email to inquire or did u recieve acknowledgement?
yes.. Immediately... actually as the files did-not fit i sent them zip format.. so i got response to send in pdf only and in multiple parts..

thats when i sent in 3 parts all pdf attachments and got a confirmation immediately...

QUOTE..
"Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment."
UNQUOTE.

** THE ACTUAL DATE OF MY ADR DOCS AND CONFIRMATION IS 6TH DEC AND NOT 12TH AS I MENTIONED EARLIER

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
Dude, we can just pray now, , hope they start nominating. They have been silent since 28th dec. I hope they start reissuing nominations soon.

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
I'm praying... and hoping...

to add to my troubles... My profile expired today... so yesterday i uploaded a new profile and emailed them the details.... im still awaiting for a confirmation on that as well. Also, will be re-appearing for my IELTS in Feb - March... God Help Me...

i just hope things take a positive turn soon...

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Sent my additional documents on 20 november and i am waiting after that. I feel tensed dont know what will happen.

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
abbysuri said:
I'm praying... and hoping...

to add to my troubles... My profile expired today... so yesterday i uploaded a new profile and emailed them the details.... im still awaiting for a confirmation on that as well. Also, will be re-appearing for my IELTS in Feb - March... God Help Me...

i just hope things take a positive turn soon...
I hope you get nomination In a day or two. Keep posting. I think if I would not have been the member of this forum, I would have died of a heart attack. It has been a very long journey. I am actually an october candidate whose file was sent back due to passport isaue and I resent in feb

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
jj0502 said:
Sent my additional documents on 20 november and i am waiting after that. I feel tensed dont know what will happen.
Dude u should drop them an email or try to call them. 40 days after adr is too much time

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
Akash022 said:
Hi everyone... have they nominated everyone or still a few candidates are left. I sent my add docs on 23rd dec,i havent heard back from them. This wait is killing me
I guess majority of 2016 quota of candidates for Human Capital have received nominations, my rough guess would be around between 70-80%. With remaining nominations, I fear they must be left with 500-800 pending nominations to complete quota of 2016 BUT with pending applications/cases of over 5000.

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Akash022 said:
I hope you get nomination In a day or two. Keep posting. I think if I would not have been the member of this forum, I would have died of a heart attack. It has been a very long journey. I am actually an october candidate whose file was sent back due to passport isaue and I resent in feb
I hope we all get nomination soon... this wait is a real drain...

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
abbysuri said:
I hope we all get nomination soon... this wait is a real drain...
Yes. Everyone keep posting incase of even any minor update. This really gives motivation. Hope we all get nominated before the next draw

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
Akash022 said:
Yes. Everyone keep posting incase of even any minor update. This really gives motivation. Hope we all get nominated before the next draw
Yes anyone without a nomination so far, please keep posting in this forum. Hope we all get it soon.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
jj0502 said:
My status is also same infact i sent my docs on 18 nov and my EE points are 467 and yestrday draw was 468

Fasa

Dec 16, 2016
It seems Ontario has completely stopped the nominations! This is my IELTS exam results:

Listening 7.5
Reading 9
Writing 8
speaking 8.5

I just lost marks on Listening because my spelling sucks! :(
I am thinking of rewriting an En test and this time Celpip, I did the practice test and apparently everything is multiple choice. Any suggestions? Also is there anyone here who has the material for studying Celpip?!