+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
I got nominated as well.Thanks to everyone. I am sure remaining of us will also get nominations within a couple of days.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who received ITA & Nominations!!

I too got my nomination 3:45 am last night.

All the best to all!!

Will there be any other draw in December for ITA?

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
Congratulation for all of you who got the nomination.

can please someone update the list after yesterday nominations?

I kinda feel i am the only one left in the entire forum without nomination now ??? ??? :'( :'(

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noursouri said:

I kinda feel i am the only one left in the entire forum without nomination now ??? ??? :'( :'(
Do not lose hope. I have seen miracles happening on this forum.

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,

First of all, congratulations to everyone who received Nomination and ITA! Soon rest of the people will hear good news as well!

I am FSW Outland and I also received Nomination and ITA. I have a question:

In the 'Application Summary' section of our Express Entry profiles we are asked whether we have received 'certificate of nomination from a Province or Territory'. I initially replied NO to it but do we have to reply YES, now that we have the nomination?

My answer to the question is still NO and I have received ITA. I tried changing the answer when I received the nomination two days back but the system didn't let me edit it. So now I am concerned because I have to validate the answer to this question if I accept ITA. What should I do?

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Abdul97 said:
Hi Everyone,

First of all, congratulations to everyone who received Nomination and ITA! Soon rest of the people will hear good news as well!

I am FSW Outland and I also received Nomination and ITA. I have a question:

In the 'Application Summary' section of our Express Entry profiles we are asked whether we have received 'certificate of nomination from a Province or Territory'. I initially replied NO to it but do we have to reply YES, now that we have the nomination?

My answer to the question is still NO and I have received ITA. I tried changing the answer when I received the nomination two days back but the system didn't let me edit it. So now I am concerned because I have to validate the answer to this question if I accept ITA. What should I do?

Thanks.
Not an issue. You can proceed and start filling the e-APR. There is a similar question in your e-APR and you have to answer YES here.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank God; Received the ITA.

Once again I wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you.

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for your support to all.

I sincerely wish and pray an early nominations / ITA for all who are waiting for so long.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Noursouri said:

We are in the same boat, if it can be of some solace.

ishmish

Jan 27, 2016
Noursouri said:

I am also with you mate ... feb 25th applicant.... ADR 6th nov

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
Got my ITA too . My question is when I hit continue button and then save and exit it still gives me two options of continue application / decline invitation . So is there no option of just accepting ITA. My other question is as long as we don't hit decline invitation our profile will have no affect of expiration date right ?
Remember what i said girlgoneinternational!!! Congrats... :) ;) Wish you a speedy PR

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
Hi guys, many congratulations to everyone on board receiving nominations. My special thanks for g126, MZASAM, syedraza and few other active members who are constantly providing updates for everyone.

So far, I haven't heard anything regarding my application. Can you guys please share with me an OINP number so that I can call them directly and ask them on my case update. Although, I have applied through Colin Singer but i would like to give them a call as well.

My timeline is as below:

FSW Outland
NOC 2171
CRS 442
OINP Application received 17 Feb, 2016
AOR 16 Aug, 2016

Thank you in advance

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alidaas said:
Hi guys, many congratulations to everyone on board receiving nominations. My special thanks for g126, MZASAM, syedraza and few other active members who are constantly providing updates for everyone.

So far, I haven't heard anything regarding my application. Can you guys please share with me an OINP number so that I can call them directly and ask them on my case update. Although, I have applied through Colin Singer but i would like to give them a call as well.

My timeline is as below:

FSW Outland
NOC 2171
CRS 442
OINP Application received 17 Feb, 2016
AOR 16 Aug, 2016

Thank you in advance
You should definitely try to get hold of OINP as soon as possible either through email or call them early morning (I will say exactly around 9 am) and check your status. There are a few 16th Aug AOR applicants whose applications have been approved.

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
syedahraza said:
You should definitely try to get hold of OINP as soon as possible either through email or call them early morning (I will say exactly around 9 am) and check your status. There are a few 16th Aug AOR applicants whose applications have been approved.
Thank you syedraza, but please share OINP contact number that works.