Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
Help anyone...PLS

Hello everyone,

So I got nominated on DEC 8. I was hoping that I would get an ITA on Wednesday before my EE profile expired but there was no draw.

Now my questions are:

1. should I wait till DEC 18 for my profile to expire by itself and then create another one and then inform OINP?

2. Should I withdraw my profile before the 18th and create another one and then inform OINP?

3.How long does it take for OINP to transfer my nomination from my old profile to new profile?

4. I received my nomination certificate yesterday. Will OINP issue me another nomination certificate after I send them the new details of my new EE profile?

I would appreciate responses pls.

Thank you all.

ariadnemm

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
30/nov/2016
Nomination.....
16/dec/2016 (Ontario - Human Capital Priorities Stream)
AOR Received.
26/jan/2017 (e-APR)
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
23/jan/2017 - Passed 15/fev/2017
omarnabsws said:
Congrats! did you receive it now??
Yes, I received half an hour ago an e-mail telling me that I had a new message in my EE account. And there it was (the nomination)!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31, just wait till today. There could be an outside chance that a draw might happen today. If it does not, I will recommend, that you start making you new profile as the job code will take around 24 hrs to get updated. You also need to wait for some time until OINP sends you the nomination in your new profile.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Q1. Should I wait till DEC 18 for my profile to expire by itself and then create another one and then inform OINP?
Yes, You should wait until your profile expires. You will receive a computer generated PDF which states your profile expired. You will sent this PDF along with package to OINP.

Q2. Should I withdraw my profile before the 18th and create another one and then inform OINP?
No.

Q3.How long does it take for OINP to transfer my nomination from my old profile to new profile?
2 days - 3 weeks.

Q4. I received my nomination certificate yesterday. Will OINP issue me another nomination certificate after I send them the new details of my new EE profile?
No, They do not issue updated Nomination certificate.

You must follow the Guide attached for naming files and making package: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html;msg5501989#msg5501989

Template: http://docdro.id/v5QSjHV

You must send your package to these Designated Mailing Address:
ExpressEntry@ontario.ca
Ontarionominee@ontario.ca

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just recd my nomination :) awesome feeling

congrats to everyone else who recd nominations in last 2 days - more later when I log in on sunday - cheers

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
thestunner316 said:
Just recd my nomination :) awesome feeling

congrats to everyone else who recd nominations in last 2 days - more later when I log in on sunday - cheers
Good news! Congrats!

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hey guys so finally i got my nomination yesterday, much relief, thank God and thank all of you guys for being so informative.

Regards
Salman

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
Thank God I just received a nomination!!

App date: Feb 16
NOC: 2174
FWS Outland

I'll finally stop nagging!

sunilcyborg

Jun 12, 2016
Guys this was surprisingly quick.

Received my nomination yesterday and now received the ITA.

Can you guys please suggest what thread should I follow for my next steps.

Thanks a lot to everyone for making this forum the best

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Thank you Almighty, Finally, With the God's Grace, I got nomination. Latest draw was out on 16th December, 2016. Now people who received nomination on 16th December, are they eligible to receive ITA or should wait till next draw? Appreciate your reply.

Fasa

Dec 16, 2016
Hello all,
I have been following this forum for a long time but never posted anything. I am a FSW inland applicant with this time line :

NOC code : 4012
Package delivered : 17th Feb
AOR:17th Aug
No ADR
No Nomination

I am wondering if I should be worried because I haven't heard anything since I received my AOR and I am seeing people after me getting nominated (congrats to them :))
Do you think I should contact them and ask them about my situation?

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Thank you guys for all your help in answering my question about the creation of a new profile pre-ITA.

I just received ITA now so I don't have to create another EE profile.

I just have an urgent clarification.

In mycic account, the two options for the ITA are continue application and decline invitation. Of course I am not declining, so will clicking on continue application automatically freeze my profile now or there is still something else that I have to do?

Pls share.

Thank you guys so much for always having our backs.

Congrats to all those recently nominated and all those who just got ITA.

GIFFCEP

Dec 2, 2016
Good news, i received my nomiation today and now i just got my ITA.There is a draw this evening, the cut off point is 497 and a total of 1,936 people where giving ITA.

GIFFCEP

Dec 2, 2016

Guys,

Thank you guys for all your help in answering my question about the creation of a new profile pre-ITA.

I just received ITA now so I don't have to create another EE profile.

I just have an urgent clarification.

In mycic account, the two options for the ITA are continue application and decline invitation. Of course I am not declining, so will clicking on continue application automatically freeze my profile now or there is still something else that I have to do?

Pls share.

Thank you guys so much for always having our backs.

Congrats to all those recently nominated and all those who just got ITA.

Clicking continue wont freeze your account, it will direct you to series of questions you are expected to provide answer to.