Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girlgoneinternational said:
Ruby31 said:
Yup!
Got nominated around 1 pm yesterday.
I got my 600 points today in the afternoon as well.
Give it like 24hours. If nothing else has changed on your profile, I am sure you will get it.
@girlgointernational - Ruby31 has received the 600 points as well :)

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IlyaL said:
FSW Out
Application Received 19-Feb-16
AOR 19-Aug-2016
ADR-09-Nov-2016
Nomination - 9.12.
When did you send your documents

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
I just checked mine and I also received (the 600 points). It took exactly the 24h they claim it could take to receive them. SO just relex and you will receive it before the next draw.

What I am planning to do now is to start study and work on the documentation and requirements for the next phase. we only have 90 days to submit everything and some of the requirements (specially certificates and translations) could take a long time.

Good luck to us all.

jasluke said:
@girlgointernational - Ruby31 has received the 600 points as well :)

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Finally i got my ADR request today :D :D

They have asked for
- 2 recent paystubs
- Any leave taken during my tenure and supporting doc for it
- last 6 month bank statement

Now, according to my previous employer's HR policy, they don't provide any leave proofs? what to do for that??

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

congrats to everyone who got their nominations.

Don't worry, yours is on the way to people who haven't received theirs yet.

I have a question. please help

I read somewhere that we have to upload our Nomination certificate when applying for PR. pls does anyone know how we will get the certificate.?

Will Ontario still send it? How long will it take? or do I even have the wrong info and the certificate isn't needed?

Pls clarify. thank you all.

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
AGENTOO7 said:
What's stated in your job offer/appointment letter? Is it the subsidiary or the head company? If it's the subsidiary, you can send a copy of it with a letter of explanation. It's not the case, look to some sort of documental evidence to bridge the gap, to show that the head company owns the subsidiary like your company's website which states that the subsidiary you work for is officially wholly owned by them. Take screen shots of such Web pages along with their urls, also if possible get a letter of reference on the company's letter head explaining the same.
The official website only states that the Group XXX is a corporation consisting of private professionals and companies in bla-bla sector and the head company is XXX. Not a single word about my direct employer on this website as well as elsewhere in the Internet. I think only an official statetement (sealed and on the letterhead) from the head company mentioning the status of my employer in the group may help.

Anyways, thank for a good advice, AGENT077 ;) I wish all of us a speedy nominations!

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting_for_PT said:
Hi everyone!

Finally i got my ADR request today :D :D

They have asked for
- 2 recent paystubs
- Any leave taken during my tenure and supporting doc for it
- last 6 month bank statement

Now, according to my previous employer's HR policy, they don't provide any leave proofs? what to do for that??
You don't need to provide any leave proof unless it is unpaid long leave, a sabbatical to pursue studies for example. If required, your salary slips would have number of days mentioned for which you were paid. This would be your proof that you were not on unpaid leave during a given period.

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
Hey guys,

congrats to everyone who got their nominations.

Don't worry, yours is on the way to people who haven't received theirs yet.

I have a question. please help

I read somewhere that we have to upload our Nomination certificate when applying for PR. pls does anyone know how we will get the certificate.?

Will Ontario still send it? How long will it take? or do I even have the wrong info and the certificate isn't needed?

Pls clarify. thank you all.
OINP will send your nomination certificate through postal mail to your mailing address. You should get it in about 5-10 days from nomination depending on your location. You may upload your nomination certificate along with Schedule 4 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf) although it is not mandatory.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lotus_01 said:
OINP will send your nomination certificate through postal mail to your mailing address. You should get it in about 5-10 days from nomination depending on your location. You may upload your nomination certificate along with Schedule 4 (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf) although it is not mandatory.
Ok. Thanks a lot!

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello all!!

I just tried to mail my add documents to OINP, however I got a failure msg as follows:

"The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly"
pls help me in resolving this issue.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regalkp said:
Hello all!!

I just tried to mail my add documents to OINP, however I got a failure msg as follows:

"The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly"
Quite possible as it is weekend...they might not be checking the emails. Wait until Monday.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regalkp said:
Hello all!!

Faced the same issue a couple of days ago. Split the files PDF1...PDF2....and send

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
regalkp said:
Hello all!!

If you read the whole Error msg, it should tell you that ( the size of the attachment is too big ).

Attachment by email cannot exceed 25M, so just split the files into 2 emails.

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
MZASAM said:

Faced the same issue a couple of days ago. Split the files PDF1...PDF2....and send
My file size is not that big. There are 5 pdfs with total of 7 mbs. Still not able to send it. Should I send like 3 pdfs in one and 2 pdfs in one?