Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Hello everyone,

I think I have got a problem, so your opinions are needed.

I have got the 2nd additional document request - this time for the pay stubs. It would not pose the problem if the Reference Letter and the pay stubs evidence (it is called as Certificate of Income) were provided by the same company. The problem is that the Reference Letter is provided by the head company of the Group (signed by one of the owners of the whole Group), while I am officially employed by the subsidiary company that also belongs to this Group. Now, the head company indicated as my employer in the Reference Letter and the subsidiary company which only pays me the salary (but considered as my official employer) are different entities. I realize that I should have foreseen this situation, but....if I could only know..

The Certificate of Income issued by subsidiary company, states that the company belongs to the group, but I feel this may sound not convincing... I have no idea when I will see the Owner the next time to have signed the updated Reference Letter stating connection with my official employer company (the subsidiary).

What should I do?, please help :'(

sriramk5

Sep 2, 2016
Hi every one, Got the OINP nomination today morning it seems .. saw the message now. Feeling so relieved now. This forum has been so helpful and has answered a lot of questions in my mind. Thanks to everyone... :) :)

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sriramk5 said:
Hi every one, Got the OINP nomination today morning it seems .. saw the message now. Feeling so relieved now. This forum has been so helpful and has answered a lot of questions in my mind. Thanks to everyone... :) :)
Congrats!!! Share your timeline. Are you FSW or CEC

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
sriramk5 said:
Share your timeline please
Congratulations :)

tusharpatel

Feb 11, 2014
Dear friends,

Just want to let you know that I got my nomination, Actually I got it on Wednesday on December 7,2016. Finally, I am so happy. Thank you very much for all of your support. Now I have a few questions regarding with my federal application. Does anyone know that how much funding we need to show them. I have my spouse as well. I am CEC applicant and have been in Canada since 2011. Most recently I entered Canada was on March 2015. Do I need to do police clearance certificate from RCMP as well or only from my back home is ok?

Thank you in advance

dark_matter

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
syedahraza said:
Will OINP give nominations on Saturdays?
I think it's highly likely that they will, considering the fact that they have been working since the last few Saturdays... Rest we would have to wait and watch...

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Anybody got the extra points after accepting the nomination?

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe Juve said:
Anybody got the extra points after accepting the nomination?
Yup!
Got nominated around 1 pm yesterday.
I got my 600 points today in the afternoon as well.
Give it like 24hours. If nothing else has changed on your profile, I am sure you will get it.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
LanaS said:
Hello everyone,

I think I have got a problem, so your opinions are needed.

I have got the 2nd additional document request - this time for the pay stubs. It would not pose the problem if the Reference Letter and the pay stubs evidence (it is called as Certificate of Income) were provided by the same company. The problem is that the Reference Letter is provided by the head company of the Group (signed by one of the owners of the whole Group), while I am officially employed by the subsidiary company that also belongs to this Group. Now, the head company indicated as my employer in the Reference Letter and the subsidiary company which only pays me the salary (but considered as my official employer) are different entities. I realize that I should have foreseen this situation, but....if I could only know..

The Certificate of Income issued by subsidiary company, states that the company belongs to the group, but I feel this may sound not convincing... I have no idea when I will see the Owner the next time to have signed the updated Reference Letter stating connection with my official employer company (the subsidiary).

What should I do?, please help :'(
What's stated in your job offer/appointment letter? Is it the subsidiary or the head company? If it's the subsidiary, you can send a copy of it with a letter of explanation. It's not the case, look to some sort of documental evidence to bridge the gap, to show that the head company owns the subsidiary like your company's website which states that the subsidiary you work for is officially wholly owned by them. Take screen shots of such Web pages along with their urls, also if possible get a letter of reference on the company's letter head explaining the same.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
He keeps posting this wrong info in all threads!!!. Not even near to the truth
@best of luck (dear),

I think I am right, OlNP is going to deliver all nominations, before this year ends. You might have seen rain of nomination for the applicants of all the months, ie. Jan, Feb, March.

So, my information was not only correct but absolutely thruthful.

Wish you the earliest PR!!

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Ruby31 said:
Yup!
Got nominated around 1 pm yesterday.
I got my 600 points today in the afternoon as well.
Give it like 24hours. If nothing else has changed on your profile, I am sure you will get it.
Thanks Ruby. Hopefully I'll find it tomorrow.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Fly2Can said:
@best of luck (dear),

I think I am right, OlNP is going to deliver all nominations, before this year ends. You might have seen rain of nomination for the applicants of all the months, ie. Jan, Feb, March.

So, my information was not only correct but absolutely thruthful.

Wish you the earliest PR!!
They cannot make it before Christmas

shras

Apr 30, 2016
Finally my wait came to an end(Thank god)! I have received my NOMINATION, feels so relaxed.

Additional Document Request: Nov 21st, 2016
Nomination : Dec 9th 2016.

All the best guys

sriramk5

Sep 2, 2016
nkanani1 said:
Share your timeline please
Congratulations :)
My timelines (I am CEC)
Profile create Jan 13
OINP notificatgion Jan 18
Docs submitted Feb 22