Size of both PDFs is below 20 MB
What about Ontarionominee@ontario.ca ?

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MichaelCorleone said:
You can't modify the recipient address as you have to select MCIIT OINP or whatever the description is for OINP. However, after ordering ECA, you will get an email with the receipt from WES. forward that email to OINP with your file number in subject field. Also, please take a screenshot of the order confirmation screen when you complete order process on WES website.
@Akash022: In addition to MichaelCorleone's suggestion, by default you will be ordering an extra (unintended) copy to CIC and you can ask for a refund from WES by explaining the extra charge using the following web form

http://www.wes.org/ca/support/

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you try to reply a few times with allowed document size per time?

I will have the same concern since I guess I have big size attachments to send too.

MZASAM said:

bestofluck, All Members

Tried mailing ADR several times through gmail. Size 21 MB

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

ExpressEntry@ontario.ca

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain ontario.ca by smtpgw1.gov.on.ca. [204.41.4.10].

The error that the other server returned was:
552 Message exceeds permitted size.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MZASAM said:
Friends: Help

Tried several times to send

ExpressEntry@ontario.ca,ExpressEntry2@ontario.ca,ExpressEntry3@ontario.ca

Bank statement: 19.2 MB Payslips: 621 KB

Size of both PDFs is below 20 MB
Do this, split the PDF into smaller files of 7MB each and send 3 emails...

ON the body if the email make it clear that you're submitting three emails due to the error 522 Message Exceeds Maximu size error and make it clear whcih email is 1/3 (first of three) , 2/3 and 3/3

Hope this helps! ;D ;D ;D

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:

ON the body if the email make it clear that you're submitting three emails due to the error 522 Message Exceeds Maximu size error and make it clear whcih email is 1/3 , 2/3 and 3/3

Hoe this helps! ;D ;D ;D
This should work.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:

ON the body if the email make it clear that you're submitting three emails due to the error 522 Message Exceeds Maximu size error and make it clear whcih email is 1/3 (first of three) , 2/3 and 3/3

Hope this helps! ;D ;D ;D
Tried sending to my other gmail id, tested It works fine.
The officer asked not to change the subject and details and provided only one id to reply ExpressEntry@ontario.ca

Seems the OINP inbox is full...

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
The officer asked not to change the subject and details and provided only one id to reply ExpressEntry@ontario.ca

Very much possible, they asking almost everybody to send ADRs

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MZASAM said:

OK... now you know that the problem is OINP's email server that thinks your message is too big.

This is not a mailbox full error, but a message is too big error so you need to reduce the size of the message.

If you don't want to send it in separate emails then your only other option is trying to compress the PDF to a smaller size either using compression tools or scanning with lower resolution.

But rest assured that sending it in multiple files is fine, bestofluck did it himself and I would have done it if I needed to (but my files ended up taking 15MB).

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
Gmail has a limit of 20MB on attachments, this is what I know.
Try to compress your attachment and then send it.
Try sharing the link of documents uploaded via google drive if that's doable.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I have a question that needs your thought.

As self-employed, I got requests of 'Business tax fillings for one year' and 'Personal income tax filling for one year'. However, previously when I set up my business in 2014 I was allowed to be waived from these in 2014 as the business was way small. But as it has been growing, my business revenue and personal income are both improving in 2015 and 2016. Yet now I still have not paid any taxes since I have been least savvy about tax fillings.

What should I submit now? Should I calculate and pay back the taxes, and get the fillings from the tax bureau?

Many thanks for your guidance.

Sumaiya86

Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Hello Guys. I need urgent suggestion from you experts, especially Best of Luck.
I finally received ADR yesterday. I am pasting my mail here for your suggestions.

Dear Sumaiya Rahman
File Number: XHSW-160XXXX
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your application and requires additional information.

1. To be eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, OINP requires that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the Letter of Interest from OINP.
In order to verify your work experience we require additional information. Please provide:
- Copies of your earning statements/pay slips from Envoy Textiles Ltd. for at least one year during your employment period- I can provide this easily.
- Evidence of the deposits of your pay cheques from Envoy Textiles Ltd. for at least one year, such as bank statements from the account into which the cheques were deposited- I can provide this also.
- Tax Forms for one of the years you worked at Envoy Textiles Ltd.- I can submit this also.
- Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters / or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as a Business Coordinator from Envoy Textiles Ltd.- this is also done and organized.

2. OINP requires that you possess sufficient funds supported by bank statements (that are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency) to cover settlement costs in Ontario, as set by Statistics Canada (LICO), see link for details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp. If you do not have a personal bank account in Canada, you must provide six months of up-to-date bank statements from a recognized financial institution. The bank statements must demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO, and include your name, account number, transit and institution number, account balance and currency. Please provide:
- Copies of your recent bank statements from June 2016 to November 2016- this is done too.
3. Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at:https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.- I have a big confusion here!!! I have already done this long ago. I already ordered WES Duplicate Report on 17th April,2016 and authorised WES to give MCIIT as the recipient .
Now what am I suppose to do? Ask for duplicate WES report again? Or just submit some screen shots from WES as evidence that I have already submitted duplicate WES Report? Please Guys help me out!

Please note: If you are submitting any document that is not in English or French, you must provide a certified translation of the document. Documents must be translated by a certified translator as translations by friends or family members are not acceptable. Any documents submitted may be subject to further verification if warranted.

Please note, you will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above documents for review and assessment.

Note: the above document(s) can be submitted as email attachment(s). If responding by email, please use the “Reply” feature (which automatically includes the original message) and do not modify the subject line because it references your file number.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Sincerely,

Investigator/Analyst
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration| Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th Floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

And my final confusion is that I don’t have any case officer initial!!!

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Very much possible, they asking almost everybody to send ADRs
Error message states : Message exceeds permitted size.

Its the limite from their server not gmail's size limit. Therefore, reply thrice to the email without changing the subject line. Just add bold first liners in the content of your emails 1/3, 2/3 & 3/3 .....

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samzgfang said:
Hello guys, I have a question that needs your thought.

As self-employed, I got requests of 'Business tax fillings for one year' and 'Personal income tax filling for one year'. However, previously when I set up my business in 2014 I was allowed to be waived from these in 2014 as the business was way small. But as it has been growing, my business revenue and personal income are both improving in 2015 and 2016. Yet now I still have not paid any taxes since I have been least savvy about tax fillings.

What should I submit now? Should I calculate and pay back the taxes, and get the fillings from the tax bureau?

Many thanks for your guidance.
Get a statement from a chartered account who would have audited your business finances in last 2 years. Get an additional letter from him mentioning the rule from Tax law which states that you exempt from filing tax returns.