+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandeep_29 said:
These OINP guys don't answer phone calls neither they reply your emails how to get hold on them. I want to know the status of my file CEC submitted on 1 March 2016, AOR 19 August 2016 after that no additional docs request nothing really happening can any one help me on this.
Call them between 3:30 and 4 pm. Since you are in Canada calling at this time shouldn't be a problem for you.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hi everyone,,
got additional docs request on 13th nov and submitted all doc on 18th nov and they replied my mail also by saying that thank you and your email will be forwarded to the officer.

Anyone can tell how much tym will they take to send NoM or is there any other case.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
Hi everyone,,
got additional docs request on 13th nov and submitted all doc on 18th nov and they replied my mail also by saying that thank you and your email will be forwarded to the officer.

Anyone can tell how much tym will they take to send NoM or is there any other case.
You have similar timeline as mine. I am also waiting for nomination since 18th Nov. No idea how long it is going to take.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
syedahraza said:
You have similar timeline as mine. I am also waiting for nomination since 18th Nov. No idea how long it is going to take.
Did u get any email about going into final phase?? coz i didn't hear anything from them after docs submission..
i tried to call them a lot today, usually on Wednesday a girl pick the ph between 3 -4 but today no one responded.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
Did u get any email about going into final phase?? coz i didn't hear anything from them after docs submission..
i tried to call them a lot today, usually on Wednesday a girl pick the ph between 3 -4 but today no one responded.
I called them yesterday and they confirmed that my application is in the decision phase. I didn't get any confirmation email.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you have worked earlier in toronto, then explaining ties would be a lot easier... just send them the contract or employment letter you recd when you were working in toronto, any lease agreements you had in your name, basically anything which can show strong ties in ontario province... along with the job applied notifications you have recd when you applied for other jobs in ontario recently...

good luck

anabele

Aug 3, 2016
Guys, I just received a call from an officer at my work phone.

He asked:
What do you do at your job?
How long have you been working there?
How do you like your job?
Where did you go to school? How did you like it?
Why do you want to live in Ontario?
He also asked me to send him T4 slips and Notice of Assessment

He said that it was a good thing I gave him my work number. I included my work number when I replied to the additional docs request.

I asked him when I should get nomination and he said once he "judges" and approves my application the nomination process is much faster.

CRS: 496 (new scoring system)
EE App Created: 11/Aug/2015
OINP PT Notification: 23/Dec/2015
OINP App Submitted: 08/Feb/2016
OINP App Received: 08/Feb/2016
OINP AOR: 12/Aug/2016
Additional Docs Request: 14/Nov/2016
Phone Interview: 24/Nov/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anabele said:
Guys, I just received a call from an officer at my work phone.

He asked:
What do you do at your job?
How long have you been working there?
How do you like your job?
Where did you go to school? How did you like it?
Why do you want to live in Ontario?
He also asked me to send him T4 slips and Notice of Assessment

He said that it was a good thing I gave him my work number. I included my work number when I replied to the additional docs request.

I asked him when I should get nomination and he said once he "judges" and approves my application the nomination process is much faster.

CRS: 496 (new scoring system)
EE App Created: 11/Aug/2015
OINP PT Notification: 23/Dec/2015
OINP App Submitted: 08/Feb/2016
OINP App Received: 08/Feb/2016
OINP AOR: 12/Aug/2016
Additional Docs Request: 14/Nov/2016
Phone Interview: 24/Nov/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting
This is great news.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All!!
I just came across the group now.
My OINP application details are:
NOI : 24 January 2016
Application Received :19 February 2016 (Express entry -Human capital priorities)
AOR : 18 August 2016
New DD delivered : 24 August 2016
Country of Residence : India
Last email received on 14th Oct 2016 : Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,
OINP

My CIC account expires on 23rd Jan 2017. Are we supposed to create a new profile? I have already notified OINP about it ,but havent heard from them since October 2016. Any recent updates on this?

Thank you

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasluke said:
Hello All!!
I just came across the group now.
My OINP application details are:
NOI : 24 January 2016
Application Received :19 February 2016 (Express entry -Human capital priorities)
AOR : 18 August 2016
New DD delivered : 24 August 2016
Country of Residence : India
Last email received on 14th Oct 2016 : Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,
OINP

My CIC account expires on 23rd Jan 2017. Are we supposed to create a new profile? I have already notified OINP about it ,but havent heard from them since October 2016. Any recent updates on this?

Thank you
You will need to wait for additional document request. regarding your new profile, at least wait till the beginning of January before you make your new profile. Probably by then you might see some movement in your file.

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Oinp has slowed down drastically. I doubt if they will be able to finish the nominations till the end of this year. Neither there is any update regarding the new system nor they have disclosed the min CRS required.

My app reached Oinp on 22 feb and got my AOR August 18. I am bit worried as many march applicants have already got add doc request. This wait is getting on to the nerves :mad: :mad: :mad:

rheagracias

May 3, 2016
Hi ,

Am writing to add my timeline , i am so worried right now ... what do i do .. am planning on writing to them today :(

-_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRS: 425
PT: 25th Jan 2016
OINP App: 16th February 2016
AOR: 16th Aug 2016 , asked for New DD
Acknowledgement of new DD payment -7th October
Additional document request: No
Nomination: ?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
rheagracias said:
Hi ,

Am writing to add my timeline , i am so worried right now ... what do i do .. am planning on writing to them today :(

-_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRS: 425
PT: 25th Jan 2016
OINP App: 16th February 2016
AOR: 16th Aug 2016 , asked for New DD
Acknowledgement of new DD payment -7th October
Additional document request: No
Nomination: ?
Don't worry, pretty much same timeline and I'm a FSW applicant. Seems like other Feb FSW applicants are in the same boat. No updates from them. They skipped to March for some reasons.