Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
arielnana said:
Hi, did you receive doc. request? We have the same officer.
Hello, Nope i havent received any additional doc requests. Quite concerns me if my file is really moving or not. After the new DD receipt there is no update on my application. :-X

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
syedahraza said:
I confirmed status of application again that it is in the decision phase by calling OINP.
Nice one! Now just wait for your NoM... :)

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vignesh8589 said:
Hello, Nope i havent received any additional doc requests. Quite concerns me if my file is really moving or not. After the new DD receipt there is no update on my application. :-X
Call me a pessimist or what you may, I have a feeling that apps for the days 18-19 Aug have either got lost, burnt or stolen. Almost none of the applicants around these days have received any add doc request. People have even started getting second ADRs. Either we people around 18-19 Aug are too lucky (will get direct grant) or too unlucky. I am placing my money on the latter.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
MichaelCorleone said:
Call me a pessimist or what you may, I have a feeling that apps for the days 18-19 Aug have either got lost, burnt or stolen. Almost none of the applicants around these days have received any add doc request. People have even started getting second ADRs. Either we people around 18-19 Aug are too lucky (will get direct grant) or too unlucky. I am placing my money on the latter.
Same timeline. No movement at all. Sent the status enquiry mail as well but no reply.

Let's see what happens once the next CIC draw happen.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
vignesh8589 said:
There is a train of thought that people whose DD expired where placed at the back of the queue, kind of like consider the date they process your payment as your initial AOR/processing date... Not sure how much truth there is to this but it may explain why you still have no ADR... Also, remember that you wont NECESSARILY get an ADR, you may be lucky and get a direct NoM.

MichaelCorleone said:
Who has received a second ADR??? I saw one person in March (Maribui) but I consider her an exception... has this happened to anyone else???

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
There is a train of thought that people whose DD expired where placed at the back of the queue, kind of like consider the date they process your payment as your initial AOR/processing date... Not sure how much truth there is to this but it may explain why you still have no ADR... Also, remember that you wont NECESSARILY get an ADR, you may be lucky and get a direct NoM.
If this is correct, then this is purely injustice and the streets will riot on this. :) Jokes apart, it is not my fault that OINP didn't encash the DD within the prescribed period. From my standpoint, I paid the fees to OINP in February when i sent them the DD. In fact, I have already been penalized for OINP's miss in terms of second time FX charges, mailing cost, etc. Now, to say that I have been put back in the queue for no fault of mine is like rubbing salt to raw wound.

P.S.: g126, please don't take the above statements personally, i am just venting out.

g126 said:
Who has received a second ADR??? I saw one person in March (Maribui) but I consider her an exception... has this happened to anyone else???
Yeah, i am talking about the March person only. I think i have seen 1-2 more, not sure on which thread.

dark_matter

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
g126 said:
There is a train of thought that people whose DD expired where placed at the back of the queue, kind of like consider the date they process your payment as your initial AOR/processing date... Not sure how much truth there is to this but it may explain why you still have no ADR...
I can assure you this is not true. I have already seen a few people consider this.
I am a March applicant and I was last to be issued a receipt of my new DD but I was one of the first to get an additional document request.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
"The OINP appreciates your patience as we work diligently to process the high volume of applications received". My a** patience. I started to count my grey hairs today and found that I have 5 new ones that turned grey since I applied for OINP. I read somewhere that, worrying too much about something will increase your stress levels which will likely result in Grey hair (not sure though). In that case, I demand OINP to pay me compensation for the stress they made me undergo. ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
dark_matter said:
I can assure you this is not true. I have already seen a few people consider this.
I am a March applicant and I was last to be issued a receipt of my new DD but I was one of the first to get an additional document request.

i agree to you. My Dd was okay and my file moved ahead and got early nom. OINP clearly says the file will be on hold until new payment is recd.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
i agree to you. My Dd was okay and my file moved ahead and got early nom. OINP clearly says the file will be on hold until new payment is recd.
Same case with me just waiting on nomination

vignesh8589

Jun 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
MichaelCorleone said:
Buddy well i certainly understand the frustration. But lets hope for the best. If our applications are lost or something they wouldn give an update. I called them like crazy a day before and they ensured my application is with analyst and should any docs are required i may get call or mail (may be a standard reply but still atleast the application is alive in the Database). I see there are Jan applicants too who have seen no movement. Lets all hope by staying positive and am sure everyone will have their good news :) Good luck.

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vignesh8589 said:
Buddy well i certainly understand the frustration. But lets hope for the best. If our applications are lost or something they wouldn give an update. I called them like crazy a day before and they ensured my application is with analyst and should any docs are required i may get call or mail (may be a standard reply but still atleast the application is alive in the Database). I see there are Jan applicants too who have seen no movement. Lets all hope by staying positive and am sure everyone will have their good news :) Good luck.
Now I see whats happening. I am 100% sure now that my file has been stolen, lost or burnt. I called OINP 15-20 between 2 PM - 4 PM Toronto time yesterday but always got the msg to dial 10 digit number. You got to talk to OINP coz your app is still in process. OINP seems to be avoiding me on purpose coz they have lost my file. Now I understand the reason for this step motherly treatment.

Just kidding ... :)

vignesh8589

Jun 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
MichaelCorleone said:
Now I see whats happening. I am 100% sure now that my file has been stolen, lost or burnt. I called OINP 15-20 between 2 PM - 4 PM Toronto time yesterday but always got the msg to dial 10 digit number. You got to talk to OINP coz your app is still in process. OINP seems to be avoiding me on purpose coz they have lost my file. Now I understand the reason for this step motherly treatment.

Just kidding ... :)
Hahahhaa. Appreciate the humor here. :) Try calling them 9 am 1030 am. Which is by now. Am sure You shud have someone to answer :)

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AGENTOO7 said:
"The OINP appreciates your patience as we work diligently to process the high volume of applications received". My a** patience. I started to count my grey hairs today and found that I have 5 new ones that turned grey since I applied for OINP. I read somewhere that, worrying too much about something will increase your stress levels which will likely result in Grey hair (not sure though). In that case, I demand OINP to pay me compensation for the stress they made me undergo. ;D
Buddy, don't tell OINP that your 5 hairs have gone grey. There are people who went totally bald while waiting, so they will put your file on the bottom and won't process untill you get bald :). On a serious note, wait is becoming excruciating day by day.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MichaelCorleone said:
If this is correct, then this is purely injustice and the streets will riot on this. :) Jokes apart, it is not my fault that OINP didn't encash the DD within the prescribed period. From my standpoint, I paid the fees to OINP in February when i sent them the DD. In fact, I have already been penalized for OINP's miss in terms of second time FX charges, mailing cost, etc. Now, to say that I have been put back in the queue for no fault of mine is like rubbing salt to raw wound.

P.S.: g126, please don't take the above statements personally, i am just venting out.
I understand and agree with you! It's not fair at all as it is THEIR fault for taking so long to cash in the DDs and issue AORs... But it was a suggestion that someone made a while back and made some sense in this nonsense world we seem to be living in! ;-)

Not to worry, I'd never take comments well structured such as your personally and understand your frustration!

dark_matter said:
That's why I said train of thought! I don't subscribe to this... in fact I think the reason people in March started getting ADRs before Jan/Feb people is because OINP decided to train their new recruits/trainees with the ones at the back of the queue :p

I just hope when an actual officer looks at my file he doesn't decide to ask fro everything again plus some more!!! As that will push me over the edge...