+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
@MZASAM @MichaelCorleone

Thank you for your guidance. One question regarding this: what happens to the nomination if we get ITA first? Is the nomination application canceled or we can still receive nomination?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Abdul97 said:
@MZASAM @MichaelCorleone

Thank you for your guidance. One question regarding this: what happens to the nomination if we get ITA first? Is the nomination application canceled or we can still receive nomination?
you have to inform OINP and withdraw nomination. You may not get refund.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
OINP Documents Received = February 2016
AOR = August 2016
DD resent/new receipt = October 2016
Additional Doc Request = -Waiting-
EE Expires = January 2017
FSW Applicant

I am about to retake my IELTS test in December because the current one is about to expire. What is the best course to action in my case? Recreate an EE profile after I get my new IELTS results and email OINP about it?

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Thank you Lotus01. I wish CIC had notified us about updating our profiles in order to trigger the new point system.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
TLOU said:
OINP Documents Received = February 2016
AOR = August 2016
DD resent/new receipt = October 2016
Additional Doc Request = -Waiting-
EE Expires = January 2017
FSW Applicant

I am about to retake my IELTS test in December because the current one is about to expire. What is the best course to action in my case? Recreate an EE profile after I get my new IELTS results and email OINP about it?
exactly same as me....except my IELTS expires tomorrow...i have updated my EE profile with a valid IELTS score to keep it active...and informing OINP of the same, my new IELTS score will come on Dec2...will update then...

Why don't u give IELTS again?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
SanKanKun said:
exactly same as me....except my IELTS expires tomorrow...i have updated my EE profile with a valid IELTS score to keep it active...and informing OINP of the same, my new IELTS score will come on Dec2...will update then...

Why don't u give IELTS again?
My IELTS exam is on the 10th of December...

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering, with changes to CRS, the number participants with 470+ score would increase substantially, so CIC or IRCC or whatever they call themselves now, would need to increase the ITA cut off also. My guess is that we may not see a sub 470 score anytime soon. In fact, based on the logic above, cut off may increase to 490-500.

Disclaimer: Canada immigration authorities function in mysterious ways and sometimes their approach seems contradictory in nature, so you never know if ITA cut off actually decreases. Also, number of PNP candidates qualifying in a particular round of ITA may have a corelation with the cut off score. Higher number of PNP applicants qualifying for ITA may result in higher CRS while lower PNP applicants may result in lower cut off.

kerryout

May 15, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
The only exception criteria is that your score falls below 400 CRS points due to increase in age. Hence, this will not have any impact on your OINP application. Same is true for IRCC application. If your CRS points fall below the cut-off after receiving ITA due to increase in age, then you are still fine.
All the best.
Thanks for your help!@sushsmart15

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i hate friggin ielts... i just hate it i tell ye...

i wrote an exam in september, didnt get the score in listening i wanted so i wrote again in october, i was supposed to get results 10 days back but they put result on hold with some verification reason.... urghhh... must control anger... grrrrrr...... grrrrrr.....

my original ielts expires in like 10-12 days... thanks OINP

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
i hate friggin ielts... i just hate it i tell ye...

i wrote an exam in september, didnt get the score in listening i wanted so i wrote again in october, i was supposed to get results 10 days back but they put result on hold with some verification reason.... urghhh... must control anger... grrrrrr...... grrrrrr.....

my original ielts expires in like 10-12 days... thanks OINP
What I have noticed is that IELTS test scores are held back if and when your score is pretty high in couple modules and a bit low in others.

vignesh8589

Jun 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello All,

Should we worry about the additional docs request. Havent got any update after receiving new dd receipt and upon receiving the OLD DD back.

Am a feb 19th applicant and AOR aug 18th.

With less than a month for their vacation even additional request seems doubtful.

Any thoughts guys. Worried :(

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vignesh8589 said:
Hello All,

Should we worry about the additional docs request. Havent got any update after receiving new dd receipt and upon receiving the OLD DD back.

With less than a month for their vacation even additional request seems doubtful.

Don't worry, looks like ppl with AOR around 18th August are in same boat. I got my AOR on 18th Aug too and even I am waiting. Who is your officer?

vignesh8589

Jun 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
MichaelCorleone said:
Don't worry, looks like ppl with AOR around 18th August are in same boat. I got my AOR on 18th Aug too and even I am waiting. Who is your officer?
May I know how do you find the officer name. My file number is XHSW-16052XX

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
vignesh8589 said:
Hello All,

Ditto for me too :(

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
MichaelCorleone said:
The same story is with my application. I have got AOR on August, 18, along with the payment receipt confirmation (my bank draft was still valid at the time my application was assigned the ID) and since then I have not heard anything from the officers. My number is 16052**, officer's initials are MR.