19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Thanks Buddy!

here is details
CEC Inland
Application submitted : 3rd Feb'16
Application Received : 5th Feb'16
AOR : 12th Aug'16 (with DD in cashed receipt)
ECA request : 3rd Nov'16
ECA request sent: 4th Nov'16

Additional doc request : 7th Nov'16 for POF and Employment proof (i.e. Pay was deposited in my account only.. bankstatements to show so)
Additional doc request sent : 8th Nov'16

Application moved Decision phase email: 8th Nov'16
Nomination : 16-Nov-2016
ITA : Waiting

File numner : 16045**

positiveenergylittlesun said:
Congrats!!!!!! :) :) thats how many days after additional doc request?

Nov 23, 2015
Thank you so much for sharing :) :) I am wondering did they call your employer too?

amriash said:
Thanks Buddy!

here is details
CEC Inland

Additional doc request : 7th Nov'16 for POF and Employment proof (i.e. Pay was deposited in my account only.. bankstatements to show so)

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amriash said:
Thanks Buddy!

here is details
CEC Inland

Congratulations Amrish!! Are you WP expiring? When ur WP is expiring? Did you ask them to expedite?

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
g126 said:
I second this suggestion... update your EE profile with the current scores and hope that OINP does not bother you until you can update you profile again with your new scores in Dec 2... If they do explain to them that you had a bad day during your last IELTS exame and you've retaken the IELTS and will update them on Dec 2nd, ask them for a few days grace for the new score... That way you're doing everything by the book and they wont catch you out (as you're not doing anything wrong)....

The worse that can happen is you can get a PFL and IF this happens relax as by the time you need to reply to the PFL you'll have your new test scores!

To all those with expiring IELTS, let this be a lesson to you, plan to retake well in advance so that if you need to do it again you have more time!
Thanks, it sounds reasonable ... only thing am worried about is that if they pick up my app while my score is down to 399, I hope they listen to my explanations.... btw, I did give the IELTS way before expiry on Aug 20, then Oct 29 and now on Nov 19... missed getting all four CLB 10s each time to match up my old score. But yes it's better to do a few months in advance to allow multiple opportunities to improve one's score.. I hope I make it this time!

What is PFL?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amriash said:
By the grace of the Almighty.. Got nomination today!
This forum has been great.. I wish all the best to my friends here!!
Congrats!!! Indeed it's a grace and mercy of Almighty .. Wish you a speedy PR. Pray for all of us.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
parihaa said:
Kanika,

It just occurred to me that you may also take that other English test (CELPIP). I think they have an option of getting your results in 3 business days for $100 extra. Look into that!

Best,
Parisa
I don't think we have CELPIP in India....

Can you share your CRS at the time your IELTS expired pls? And if you went below 400?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
SanKanKun said:
Thanks, it sounds reasonable ... only thing am worried about is that if they pick up my app while my score is down to 399, I hope they listen to my explanations.... btw, I did give the IELTS way before expiry on Aug 20, then Oct 29 and now on Nov 19... missed getting all four CLB 10s each time to match up my old score. But yes it's better to do a few months in advance to allow multiple opportunities to improve one's score.. I hope I make it this time!

What is PFL?
PFL - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5570221#msg5570221

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
SanKanKun said:
I don't think we have CELPIP in India....

Can you share your CRS at the time your IELTS expired pls? And if you went below 400?
I think I already said this above, but my CRS was 440. And when your profile becomes ineligible, the system doesn't assign a CRS to you anymore. Having a valid English test is one of the requirements for eligibility. So even though without the English scores I'd still be above 400, I technically don't meet the eligibility criteria with no English test.

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
parihaa said:
Hi guys,

So I repeat my question here, because I just realized what a bad situation I am in. I have already received my AOR 2 months ago. My CRS was 440, but my EE profile became closed after my English results were expired. I am taking the English test again, but won't have the new results until Dec 2nd. My question is if it's a good idea for me to contact OINP and explain the situation before having a new test score and a new EE profile. The AOR letter says the following things that may be relevant:

-We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of your application.
(So it's not in the assessment phase yet, they are not even looking at my case right now.)

-If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. (I have clearly already violated this, although due to a technicality and not due to losing actual qualifications.)

- Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:
--The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
--A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;
--A letter explaining why you updated your profile; and
--A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

(Well 30 days has already passed since the AOR letter. But this makes it sound like they acknowledge that expiration of EE can happen and is not the end of the world. The question is should I contact them after I have a new profile or should I let them know in the meanwhile.)

Thanks a lot in advance! I really appreciate your input.

Parisa
To give an update, I just emailed OINP and explained the situation asking for them to not reject my application on the basis of expired English results until I creat a new EE profile.

In the meanwhile, I found a few other people who went through the same thing. One of them said he/she created a new EE profile within 3 days and emailed OINP about it with the information about the new profile and they accepted it. So he/she actually has gotten nomination now. The other person said that he emailed OINP but they ignored his email and later asked him for additional documents. In their letter about additional documents, however, they mentioned that his English results are expired and he has to give them updated information about the English results and a new EE profile. His case is still under processing, but it seems like in that case also having an expired EE didn't automatically disqualify his application for consideration.

I will keep you posted. Any similar experiences will be appreciated.

swarsk

Sep 27, 2016
i called at 416-327-0374. none is lifting call - its going to Voice mail. ??? Please give me a contactable number for finding out status of my application.

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
No.. No calls to Employer or me!

positiveenergylittlesun said:
Thank you so much for sharing :) :) I am wondering did they call your employer too?

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
My WP is expiring Aug 2017! No, I didn't ask them to expedite.. I wish I could but there is no way to expedite it seems.

PrettyCanada said:
Congratulations Amrish!! Are you WP expiring? When ur WP is expiring? Did you ask them to expedite?

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Thanks buddy! My best wishes for all my friends here! I understand the pain of waiting!
MZASAM said:
Congrats!!! Indeed it's a grace and mercy of Almighty .. Wish you a speedy PR. Pray for all of us.