+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
So the email i received the
subject was : XHEC-16xxxxx - Information Request (EC16)

Dear Salman,

This email is in regards to your Application with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please provide the following information to assist in processing your application:

Updated proof of settlement funds –
6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
Updated legal status document –
Our records indicate your work expired on xx/xx/2015. Please provide a copy of your new visitor permit.

And the email was sent from expressentry@ontario.ca

* But my concern is that, i did not have 12k+ in savings currently but over the weekend as my parents are supporting me to get me PR, they are transferring me money to get my settlements funds around 13k, along with letter of support and explanation, signed by my parents, receipts from my parents bank showing the wires and any wire transfers they did to me in past 6 months, and their bank statement would that be sufficient and it wouldn't cause any issue with oinp with regards to funds?? or will they be like why has he not always had 12k+ in his account, because when i made my initial oinp package back in feb i had 15k plus i was working, then to bid time i applied for work permit extension which got rejected in march so since then I'm on a visitor permit..
so above mentioned documents and support from my parents along with 13k in the account shouldn't be an issue right (community help a brother out, should i be concerned?)*

Regards
Salman

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SalmanB said:
So the email i received the
subject was : XHEC-16xxxxx - Information Request (EC16)

Dear Salman,

This email is in regards to your Application with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please provide the following information to assist in processing your application:

Updated proof of settlement funds –
6 months of recent bank statements showing savings
Updated legal status document –
Our records indicate your work expired on xx/xx/2015. Please provide a copy of your new visitor permit.

And the email was sent from expressentry@ontario.ca

* But my concern is that, i did not have 12k+ in savings currently but over the weekend as my parents are supporting me to get me PR, they are transferring me money to get my settlements funds around 13k, along with letter of support and explanation, signed by my parents, receipts from my parents bank showing the wires and any wire transfers they did to me in past 6 months, and their bank statement would that be sufficient and it wouldn't cause any issue with oinp with regards to funds?? or will they be like why has he not always had 12k+ in his account, because when i made my initial oinp package back in feb i had 15k plus i was working, then to bid time i applied for work permit extension which got rejected in march so since then I'm on a visitor permit..
so above mentioned documents and support from my parents along with 13k in the account shouldn't be an issue right (community help a brother out, should i be concerned?)*

Regards
Salman
better to get a gift deed done also signed on a stamp paper... there are several threads which discuss formats for gift deed - you can use those...

good luck

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
you need to show only present balance. Just the bank statement showing 13k balance which is readily transferable. okay

IlyaL

Sep 4, 2015
Guys,

what is the maximum allowed pdf file size, when sending additional documents to OINP ? Any requirement for resolution in dpi ?

As I read - each document should be in separate file (pay stub, bank statement etc.)

Thank you.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IlyaL said:
Guys,

what is the maximum pdf file size, when sending additional documents to OINP ? Any requirement for resolution in dpi ?

As I read - each document should be in separate file (pay stub, bank statement etc.)

Thank you.
It is mostly 25 MB. you can send more than one mail ( each for POF and Work etc) and need not worry about resolution. name the mails 1,2...

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
IlyaL said:
Guys,

what is the maximum allowed pdf file size, when sending additional documents to OINP ? Any requirement for resolution in dpi ?

Thank you.
With regards to the resolution I've seen people on the forum recommend at least 100 dpi so that it is readable.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well guys.... One of my luck days has arrived. OINP has asked me only for my 6 months bank statements as the additional documents.

My investigator analyst is 'NB'

Just a quick question... My student permit is expiring on 10th Dec 2016. Although I have already applied for its renewal as I was initially given a 2 year student visa for a 4 year program ( a norm for a person coming in Canada for a PhD program), is there a chance that my provincial nomination can get accelerated.

@Bestofluck and MZASAM looking forward for your views.

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi All,

apologies for the late reporting. here is the recent development on my application.

CEC Inland
Application submitted : 3rd Feb'16
Application Received : 5th Feb'16
AOR : 12th Aug'16 (with DD in cashed receipt)
ECA request : 3rd Nov'16
ECA request sent: 4th Nov'16

Additional doc request : 7th Nov'16 for POF and Employment proof (i.e. Pay was deposited in my account only.. bankstatements to show so)
Additional doc request sent : 8th Nov'16

Application moved Decision phase email: 8th Nov'16
Nomination : awaiting(till date)

File numner : 16045**

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Well guys.... One of my luck days has arrived. OINP has asked me only for my 6 months bank statements as the additional documents.

My investigator analyst is 'NB'

Just a quick question... My student permit is expiring on 10th Dec 2016. Although I have already applied for its renewal as I was initially given a 2 year student visa for a 4 year program ( a norm for a person coming in Canada for a PhD program), is there a chance that my provincial nomination can get accelerated.

@Bestofluck and MZASAM looking forward for your views.
Raza: Mail them the bank statement immediately. You will get your NoM soon. :) ;)

anabele

Aug 3, 2016
Hi guys, I just got an email for submitting additional docs. They only requested 6 months bank statements. Do I need to submit all bank accounts (chequing, savings credit cards etc.) or just the ones showing I have sufficient funds?

CRS: 466
EE App Created: 11/Aug/2015
OINP PT Notification: 23/Dec/2015
OINP App Submitted: 08/Feb/2016
OINP App Received: 08/Feb/2016
OINP AOR: 12/Aug/2016
Additional Docs Request: 14/Nov/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting

anabele

Aug 3, 2016
Y Sal said:
@Anabele - are u CEC or FSW? Who is your case officer ...
I'm CEC. Not sure how to read the case officer. My application number is XHEC 16044XX FGY. Also I wasn't asked to submit a new DD. My initial payment was accepted.

I ended up sending all accounts and credit cards statements.

CRS: 466
EE App Created: 11/Aug/2015
OINP PT Notification: 23/Dec/2015
OINP App Submitted: 08/Feb/2016
OINP App Received: 08/Feb/2016
OINP AOR: 12/Aug/2016
Additional Docs Request: 14/Nov/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting