MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Your timeline is very similar to mine. This is good news that they are working on many applications at one time.

We the Feb applicants have to wait as Jan had the maxi applicants according to OINP.

Don't know if multiple teams are assessing different months. Let's hope they assess simultaneously.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i pray all the best for feb applicants as they are out neighbours. Yes Jan has the most applicants also clearing AOR for JAN took longer but rest assured we are with you for all and any support :-*

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
MZASAM said:

We the Feb applicants have to wait as Jan had the maxi applicants according to OINP.

Don't know if multiple teams are assessing different months. Let's hope they assess simultaneously.
Hi,
Any idea if anyone of the people who submitted OINP application in Jan 2016 got the Nomination? This could give us a very rough idea as to how long we might need to wait.

OINP FEB 2016

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Mumbai_Indians said:
Hi,
Any idea if anyone of the people who submitted OINP application in Jan 2016 got the Nomination? This could give us a very rough idea as to how long we might need to wait.
They are still issuing nominations to dec applicants.

This is the link for jan forum page
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ontario-pnp-sent-in-jan-2016-lets-connect-here-t393982.4350.html

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
Mumbai_Indians said:
Hi,
A few January inland applicants got their nominations. For outland, numerous December applicants received nominations this week and early January applicants got documents requests already

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
elle03 said:
A few January inland applicants got their nominations. For outland, numerous December applicants received nominations this week and early January applicants got documents requests already

Thanks for the info. I am going for a vacation from 31st Oct to 18th Nov and won't be available in my home country. What I could gather is OINP, in case they need any additional docs, gives a time line of 15 days. I am worried if they make an additional doc request when I am not there in my home country then what to do?

My time line is:

EE Profile crated 13th Jan 2016
OINP PT Notificaoon 18th Jan 2016
OINP Application received 25th February 2016
AOR 20th August 2016
DD receipt 11th Oct 2016

I hope they don't make any additional request while I am out of my country. But my question is whether it is possible to request them to give extended time or should I notify them that I will be out of my country during this time so that they can consider my case accordingly? Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumbai_Indians said:
Thanks for the info. I am going for a vacation from 31st Oct to 18th Nov and won't be available in my home country. What I could gather is OINP, in case they need any additional docs, gives a time line of 15 days. I am worried if they make an additional doc request when I am not there in my home country then what to do?

My time line is:

AOR 20th August 2016
DD receipt 11th Oct 2016

I hope they don't make any additional request while I am out of my country.

What if OINP make a additional doc request; How will you manage.??

out my question is whether it is possible to request them to give extended time:
No possibility of extensions; I have not come across a single case

or should I notify them that I will be out of my country during this time so that they can consider my case accordingly? Thanks

Please try; Don't take any chances.

Most of applicants are holding up their plans!!

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumbai_Indians said:

My time line is:

AOR 20th August 2016
DD receipt 11th Oct 2016

I hope they don't make any additional request while I am out of my country. But my question is whether it is possible to request them to give extended time or should I notify them that I will be out of my country during this time so that they can consider my case accordingly? Thanks
If you've been following this forum, you might have pretty good idea about what documents will be requested. They ask only soft copies of additional documents. So be prepared with all those documents even before OINP requests for them. Keep checking your email. You can reply to them from anywhere.

They give 15 calendar days to respond, but that doesn't mean you have to prepare those documents in those 15 days. If you have them ready, you can reply immediately as well. Just that docs should be valid.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please go through this as it might help any OINP applicant who has a soon-to-expire/expired IELTS -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg5528671#msg5528671

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Hi

I would like to inform that we received the old DD back. My timeline is as follows

Application received - FEB 10
AOR - AUG 12
FEE Receipt - OCT 3
DD Returned - OCT 18

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
I got my DD receipt yesterday. I have several questions in my mind which I list here.

1. Now, After getting AOR and DD receipt how much time it will take to get nomination from OINP?

2. What kind of documents they are asking as add. docs request?

3. How they are processing applications like month by month/ category by category/ every month simultaneously?

4. Any of Jan/Feb FSW outland has receive nominations recently?

Thank you.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
My profile is expiring on January 25. I received my Aor on 12 Aug. after that I didn't hear anything from OINP. Even, I didn't get any additional documents request.

So, should I need to recreate profile and inform OINP guys? Please share your views friends.

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
PortugalFSW said:
I've improved my IELTS score so I have already received the ITA.

Do you know if by any chance is possible to get my money back?

if you have oinp aor already, so they will not refund.